Did last night's debate change your mind on who to vote for?

Did last night's debate change your mind on who you will vote for?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
No. I'm still voting Hillary . Not that she's the greatest thing , but Don makes me fear for the country .

The debate basically validated my believe that the ruling class foist the illusion of choice at us, packaged in what we want to hear

Or, in terms most appreciate...'we're fucked'....

~S~

The debate basically validated my believe that the ruling class foist the illusion of choice at us, packaged in what we want to hear

Or, in terms most appreciate...'we're fucked'....

~S~

Go put a skirt on you drama queen .

Yes but not to the degree of changing my vote. It wasn't really the debate that changed my mind but Rush Limbaugh's analysis of something Trump said. I'm an extremely active Republican. It disturbs me that I am leaning toward Hillary. I'm looking for any reason I can to vote for Trump.

Trump said something like this to Hillary: You have been in public service 30 years. You have had plenty of time to implement these policies. Why are you just now coming up with these solutions here recently?

It got me to wondering. Maybe Hillary is not the "Less talk, more action" candidate that I thought she was. Limbaugh is a nut job but he really got me thinking about that. The problems Hillary was whining about thirty years ago, she is still whining about them today. Why is that? Shouldn't she have fixed at least one or two of those things?

If I had to vote right now then I'd vote for Hillary. I'm really thinking though.

Yes but not to the degree of changing my vote. It wasn't really the debate that changed my mind but Rush Limbaugh's analysis of something Trump said. I'm an extremely active Republican. It disturbs me that I am leaning toward Hillary. I'm looking for any reason I can to vote for Trump.

Trump said something like this to Hillary: You have been in public service 30 years. You have had plenty of time to implement these policies. Why are you just now coming up with these solutions here recently?

It got me to wondering. Maybe Hillary is not the "Less talk, more action" candidate that I thought she was. Limbaugh is a nut job but he really got me thinking about that. The problems Hillary was whining about thirty years ago, she is still whining about them today. Why is that? Shouldn't she have fixed at least one or two of those things?

If I had to vote right now then I'd vote for Hillary. I'm really thinking though.
Declaring Rush Limbaugh a "nutjob" renders all the rest of your comments worthless.

WTF? You consider Limbaugh a nut job yet you listen to him? Lol!

No. Hillary is completely unqualified.

Hillary Clinton's Resume`
8 years exposure as first lady has given her quite the insight.
Bill Clinton will be an extremely influential adviser without an official position.
6 years as an United States Senator
4 years as Secretary of State
1 Presidential election bid

That's not too shabby.

Barrack Obama's Resume`
7 years as an Illinois Senator
4 years as an United States Senator

Donald Trump's Resume`
......(fill in the blanks)........

Only two of these are applying for the position. However, which one of the three has the most experience and qualifications?

I don't follow your lack of logic.

I read what you nut jobs have to say. Shouldn't I extend Limbaugh the same courtesy?

I changed my vote.
image.jpeg

I read what you nut jobs have to say. Shouldn't I extend Limbaugh the same courtesy?

I don't care what a whackadoodle does, I just think you are pretty stupid listening to people you think are nuts. But by all means, continue to be stupid.

I don't care what a whackadoodle does, I just think you are pretty stupid listening to people you think are nuts. But by all means, continue to be stupid.

I'm not afraid of people who have different opinions than me. Are you? I have been wrong many times in the past. It is highly likely that I am presently wrong about some things. I'm not afraid of people who have different opinions than me. Are you?

Forum List

Back