Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

Although I'm the first that would hang this Traitor President for aiding and abetting Al Qaeda in Syria and Egypt, I don't understand how his appearance at this event/show demeans the office itself...

Find something real to complain about, there's a rather copious abundance of Obama horror stories.

Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

No.

Bush did more damage in Beijing when he showed up drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRyO6JP6Oc

That video of clips is not proof, to anyone with the ability to think.

PeePeeParty completely lacks that ability.

Cute, BedPan.

So scroll back up to my prevous post and explain to us why Bush couldn't make it down a flight of steps without assistance. Oh, and while you're at it, explain this one.... Think it was photoshopped, douchebag?

bushstaringass.jpg

Last edited:
And this is what really chaps RW hides.

Well, that and the fact that he's way cooler than they are. If you watch it, president Obama actually has a good sense of comedic timing, and a fine deadpan delivery style.

No president ever lost votes by turning down the stuffy factor. And Obama never lost votes by prompting the ODS crowd to go into public meltdowns, as they're doing here. Thanks for the votes, ODSers!

That video of clips is not proof, to anyone with the ability to think.

No, video and photographs are useless. You are so right. So, what do you think was going on here in this photo below. Please explain.

drunk-bush-olympics.jpg

th

So I see you are declining the invitation to explain Bush's inability to negotiate some simple steps and instead post faked cartoons of Obama and Clinton? And you're a Republican, right? That explains it.

Waiting for someone to explain these untouched photos from AP and Reuters. Anyone?

Posting faked up comps of Obama does not count as a reply.

Beijing.jpg

PeePeeParty completely lacks that ability.

Cute, BedPan.

So scroll back up to my prevous post and explain to us why Bush couldn't make it down a flight of steps without assistance. Oh, and while you're at it, explain this one.... Think it was photoshopped, douchebag?

bushstaringass.jpg

das_arsch-obama.jpg

I see you have failed miserably. But I bet this was probably the 30th time today for you....

By the way, and here's another task you will ignore. How much did it cost taxpayers for Bush to go to Beijing in 2008, when it was not mandatory that he appear at the Olympics?

You have 30 seconds....

Last edited:
No, video and photographs are useless. You are so right. So, what do you think was going on here in this photo below. Please explain.

drunk-bush-olympics.jpg

th

So I see you are declining the invitation to explain Bush's inability to negotiate some simple steps and instead post faked cartoons of Obama and Clinton? And you're a Republican, right? That explains it.

Thanks for another ignorant question.

Is there a chance they were helping him around something? Maybe a leg fell asleep?

no, of course not, your assumption that he's drunk must be the only reason.

so please explain why it's ok for obama to get drunk

Cute, BedPan.

bushstaringass.jpg

das_arsch-obama.jpg

I see you have failed miserably. But I bet this was probably the 30th time today for you....

By the way, and here's another task you will ignore. How much did it cost taxpayers for Bush to go to Beijing in 2008, when it was not mandatory that he appear at the Olympics?

You have 30 seconds....

Like I said, you're a liberal, and b/c of that, you can't learn.

You see Bush doing a photo op with our unbeaten volleyball team and you think he's being a perve, you see Obama checking out a woman, but that's ok.

you're a double standard partisan hack who started failing in childhood and never stopped.

And this is what really chaps RW hides.

Well, that and the fact that he's way cooler than they are. If you watch it, president Obama actually has a good sense of comedic timing, and a fine deadpan delivery style.

No president ever lost votes by turning down the stuffy factor. And Obama never lost votes by prompting the ODS crowd to go into public meltdowns, as they're doing here. Thanks for the votes, ODSers!
He had no sense of comedic timing.

His smiles looked forced and fake, he looked annoyed throughout.

But I imagine it's understandable that he is annoyed, showing up on a 3rd rate "comedy" webcast, still trying to sell something over five years after it has been signed into law, to the very people whom it was presumed would be falling all over themselves to sign onto.

Forum List

Back