Did President Trump violate campaign finance laws? Professor Dershowitz doesn't think so!

It's a huge distraction and he has to take time to meet with his lawyers. But like I said, prove it was a crime and fine the campaign or figure out it wasn't and drop it. This naval gazing isn't getting us anywhere.
Well that’s unlikely to happen since the FEC said it could take years to determine. And since the right reserved no compunctions for distracting Clinton in similar fashion for most of his 2 terms in office; I say, fuck the right, suck it up and deal with it.

Bubba wasn't being hounded for campaign finance irregularities, but keep bringing in unrelated things. It makes your argument less compelling.
LOLOL

Like it matters why he was hounded.

:lmao:

Yeah, that whole sexual harassment thing is soooo 1990's. At least we don't have presidential candidates today claiming that harassment victims have the right to be heard and believed after calling them a bimbo eruption and trying to silence them...

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

.... which of those were about sexual harassment...?

Wait for it .......................... none :eusa_doh:

If you're really going to pretend you don't know about Bubba's sexual harassment accusations and Hillary's actions, you're not being truthful, at all.

Well that’s unlikely to happen since the FEC said it could take years to determine. And since the right reserved no compunctions for distracting Clinton in similar fashion for most of his 2 terms in office; I say, fuck the right, suck it up and deal with it.

Bubba wasn't being hounded for campaign finance irregularities, but keep bringing in unrelated things. It makes your argument less compelling.
LOLOL

Yeah, that whole sexual harassment thing is soooo 1990's. At least we don't have presidential candidates today claiming that harassment victims have the right to be heard and believed after calling them a bimbo eruption and trying to silence them...

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

If you're really going to pretend you don't know about Bubba's sexual harassment accusations and Hillary's actions, you're not being truthful, at all.
Please try and keep up -- we were talking about investigations. You started by whining about Trump's potential FEC violations taking too long to investigate.

LOLOL

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

Please try and keep up -- we were talking about investigations. You started by whining about Trump's potential FEC violations taking too long to investigate.

I was simply pointing out that you were conveniently ignoring Bubba's sexual harassment problems.

As for FEC violations, it should be fairly easy for Mueller to crap or get off the pot. I mean, it sure didn't take long for the haters to decide Trump is absolutely guilty and probably wears white after Labor Day to boot.

I wonder how long it would take for the raving mobs to form if Mueller doesn't give the haters the putrid meat they're screaming for. My prediction is about 5 minutes.

LOLOL

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

I was simply pointing out that you were conveniently ignoring Bubba's sexual harassment problems.

As for FEC violations, it should be fairly easy for Mueller to crap or get off the pot. I mean, it sure didn't take long for the haters to decide Trump is absolutely guilty and probably wears white after Labor Day to boot.

I wonder how long it would take for the raving mobs to form if Mueller doesn't give the haters the putrid meat they're screaming for. My prediction is about 5 minutes.

The Trump haters will get over it just like the Aunt Hilda haters have come to realize she gets to skate to her box.

That's why you know Trump gets nothing more than some raised eyebrows when this is all done. The puppetmasters have to keep the landscape tidy for both sides. The hyper-nutters will go out and strip their teeth and we'll watch some funny video on TV but it will be just a few thousand. Most wont care.... will all fall into the memory hole like Aunt Hilda.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

LOLOL

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

I wasn’t ignoring it — we weren’t talking about it. :eusa_doh:

Did you just throw that in because you felt like you’re losing the argument?

As far as Mueller, he’s not with the FEC. The FEC is conducting their own investigation. Should be done by 2019.

I work in Construction Management, I've been in a meeting that lasted 2 extra hours because people try to get the last word in, or need to say the same thing over and over.

This is just practice.
Go piss in the corner kid, I'm bored.

So you think of pee when bored?
Seems to me he thinks of pee when he sees you.

And that is supposed to be somehow better?
Well not for you, no.

I think is has much more to do with Creepduh's urinary tract fantasies.

So you think of pee when bored?
Seems to me he thinks of pee when he sees you.

And that is supposed to be somehow better?
Well not for you, no.

I think is has much more to do with Creepduh's urinary tract fantasies.
That round room is waiting kid.

You must avoid those, as it gives you no corner to pee in, or dream about peeing in.

Forum List

Back