Did President Trump violate campaign finance laws? Professor Dershowitz doesn't think so!

LOLOL

What a sore loser you are, eh?

But you admitted trump committed a crime, so that’s a good start on your road to recovery.

Not at all. Just tired of talked to a one sided idiot.

No Trump didn't commit a crime.

Carry on one sided dumbass.
LOLOL

Your denials are hollow as you already admitted he committed a crime. You said the payment to Stormy was to influence the election.

That makes it an unreported campaign contribution.

Prove it, fine the campaign like Obama's was and let the president get on with the job of governing. If you can't prove it to be a crime, drop it and let him get on with the job of governing.
This isn’t preventing trump from doing his job.

It's a huge distraction and he has to take time to meet with his lawyers. But like I said, prove it was a crime and fine the campaign or figure out it wasn't and drop it. This naval gazing isn't getting us anywhere.
The knowing and willing standard of the Federal Election Act was violated.

Also, the money Trump claimed was his money that he paid, was money Cohen used from his home equity line of credit. That is a crime of which Trump is a co-conspirator. There’s a dark history to the campaign finance laws Michael Cohen broke — that should worry Trump

What confirmed laws of campaign financing were broken by Obama? A technical error is not breaking the law. So you'll have to do better than that.

Failure to disclose sources of contributions and taking too long to return excess contributions. You don't get one of the biggest fines ever from the FEC for a 'technical error'.

They failed to disclose the sources of almost $2 million. Also dragged their feet returning over a million in excess donations. Makes this whole thing look like small potatoes and is why I say prove it was a crime and issue a fine or figure it out wasn't and drop it.
It was a technical error. Not a deliberate scheme to hide any money or sources. That is why there is no crime.

"Dragging one's feet" isn't a crime either. You are in desperation mode.

What confirmed laws of campaign financing were broken by Obama? A technical error is not breaking the law. So you'll have to do better than that.

Failure to disclose sources of contributions and taking too long to return excess contributions. You don't get one of the biggest fines ever from the FEC for a 'technical error'.

They failed to disclose the sources of almost $2 million. Also dragged their feet returning over a million in excess donations. Makes this whole thing look like small potatoes and is why I say prove it was a crime and issue a fine or figure it out wasn't and drop it.
It was a technical error. Not a deliberate scheme to hide any money or sources. That is why there is no crime.

And here come the other non-debating cowards with funny faces. Lol! Is that all you have? If that's so, I'm in good shape, right?

LOLOL

Your denials are hollow as you already admitted he committed a crime. You said the payment to Stormy was to influence the election.

Prove it, fine the campaign like Obama's was and let the president get on with the job of governing. If you can't prove it to be a crime, drop it and let him get on with the job of governing.

It's a huge distraction and he has to take time to meet with his lawyers. But like I said, prove it was a crime and fine the campaign or figure out it wasn't and drop it. This naval gazing isn't getting us anywhere.

Also, the money Trump claimed was his money that he paid, was money Cohen used from his home equity line of credit. That is a crime of which Trump is a co-conspirator. There’s a dark history to the campaign finance laws Michael Cohen broke — that should worry Trump

Okay, so convince the FEC something bad happened and let them issue a fine. If you can't, you might as well drop it.

LOLOLOL

Moron, it matters because his intentions matters. And his timing reveals his intentions.

When his family was vulnerable to learn about his affair in 2011, he did not pay off Daniels to stay quite. Clearly, protecting his family from hearing about that affair was of little, if any, importance to him.

When his campaign got rocked by the Access Hollywood video and then just 11 days out from his election, he decided that was the moment Stormy needed to be silenced.

Anyone with functioning neurons can decipher his intentions for paying Stormy Daniels $130,000 to stay quiet.

LMAO She was after money and she got it.
Yes she did. And the timing reveals the reason she did was because Trump’s election was just 11 days out.

Of course. Smart move on Trumps part. Pay her off and get her out of the election. I'd have done the same and so would you.

Now did she and he have an affair?? Unknown. Its he said. She said. No one will ever know.
I am sure our President is an expert at paying off hookers and old girlfriends

But to do so with campaign funds breaks the law

Well then I suppose HItlery and the DNC did the same when they paid Steele for his fake dossier for the election so that money should be considered campaign funds.

Oh and Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. No campaign funds were used unless you consider their own personal money campaign funds. LOL
Until the idiot Trump apologists prove there is such a thing as a "fake dossier", the idiot Trump apologists will just continue being idiots.

I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants? IOW, you have no way of knowing the true motivation behind the violations of the law, and the FEC didn't really care, either. And yes, dragging their feet was a crime, because they had a set amount of time to return the money, and did not. Hence, the big fine.

Yes she did. And the timing reveals the reason she did was because Trump’s election was just 11 days out.

Of course. Smart move on Trumps part. Pay her off and get her out of the election. I'd have done the same and so would you.

Now did she and he have an affair?? Unknown. Its he said. She said. No one will ever know.

Well then I suppose HItlery and the DNC did the same when they paid Steele for his fake dossier for the election so that money should be considered campaign funds.

Oh and Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. No campaign funds were used unless you consider their own personal money campaign funds. LOL
Until the idiot Trump apologists prove there is such a thing as a "fake dossier", the idiot Trump apologists will just continue being idiots.

It's not their responsibility to prove anything about the dossier. It is the author's responsibility to prove it is truthful and accurate. If he cannot, it is rightly considered fake.

LOLOL

Okay, so convince the FEC something bad happened and let them issue a fine. If you can't, you might as well drop it.
It isn't quite that simple. Unlike your fake Obama comparison, the knowing and willful part of the federal elections act is more criminal than just issuing a fine. It also proves that the Trump campaign violated this law to influence the election by not only knowing and willing to do it, they denied the affairs, and they didn't report the money. In other words, they manufactured an illegal election for themselves.

We're talking about bank fraud, tax evasion, and federal election violations. Fines aren't going to fix this. These folks are criminals.

And here's another little nugget they are looking into; Donald Trump and Criminal Conspiracy Law - Center for American Progress Racketeering! Organized crime!

Which is what I suggested had been going on the whole time.

Trump has many, many, many, more worries other than paying fines.

Well then I suppose HItlery and the DNC did the same when they paid Steele for his fake dossier.

Oh and Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. No campaign funds were used.
LOLOL

You’re still trying to divert this thread to be about Hillary?

:lmao:

You’ve lost the debate. Thanks for agreeing that trump broke the law.
They're doing it about Obama now. They go from one to the next. Lol! What a bunch of cowards.

It's not their responsibility to prove anything about the dossier. It is the author's responsibility to prove it is truthful and accurate. If he cannot, it is rightly considered fake.
The parts that the FBI looked into have already checked out. That has been explained and linked on this forum for months, and not one Trump apologist has been able to dispute or prove those parts are not authentic.

I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants? IOW, you have no way of knowing the true motivation behind the violations of the law, and the FEC didn't really care, either. And yes, dragging their feet was a crime, because they had a set amount of time to return the money, and did not. Hence, the big fine.
Lol! If one has a functioning brain, they are familiar with common logic. Any two people who have a private conversation about making certain payments that were intended to be kept quiet, to hide affairs, and keep them from being an election embarrassment, not to mention, never reported and money borrowed for the wrong reason, has to understand the likely criminal implications. If they don't, their dumb as dirt.

Related: Same shit, but different side makes it "okay" to lefty partisans - https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/

On 25 October, the nonpartisan watchdog group Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaintalleging that the DNC and Clinton campaign had violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose the purpose and recipient of payments made through the Perkins Coie law firm to Fusion GPS for opposition research, “effectively hiding these payments from public scrutiny.” The complaint, which said the bulk of the disbursements were identified as paying for “legal services,” asked the FEC to investigate whether its disclosure rules had in fact been broken.

Responding on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign, Perkins Coie partner Graham M. Wilson said in a statement to LawNewz.com that the complaint was baseless:

Hillary for America and the DNC complied with all campaign finance laws, including their obligations to appropriately report and describe the purpose of all of their expenditures. This research work was to support the provision of legal services, and payments made by vendors to sub-vendors are not required to be disclosed in circumstances like this. This complaint fails to even note the Federal Election Commission’s affirmation in 2013 of the relevant rule, notes no authority to the contrary, and is patently baseless.

Both organizations could face fines if an investigation determines they violated Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) regulations.​

Irony...

So are "legal services" like Cohen's "sub-vendor" payment are different under "Clinton/lefty" rules?

Related: Same shit, but different side makes it "okay" to lefty partisans - https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/

On 25 October, the nonpartisan watchdog group Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaintalleging that the DNC and Clinton campaign had violated campaign finance laws by failing to accurately disclose the purpose and recipient of payments made through the Perkins Coie law firm to Fusion GPS for opposition research, “effectively hiding these payments from public scrutiny.” The complaint, which said the bulk of the disbursements were identified as paying for “legal services,” asked the FEC to investigate whether its disclosure rules had in fact been broken.

Responding on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign, Perkins Coie partner Graham M. Wilson said in a statement to LawNewz.com that the complaint was baseless:

Hillary for America and the DNC complied with all campaign finance laws, including their obligations to appropriately report and describe the purpose of all of their expenditures. This research work was to support the provision of legal services, and payments made by vendors to sub-vendors are not required to be disclosed in circumstances like this. This complaint fails to even note the Federal Election Commission’s affirmation in 2013 of the relevant rule, notes no authority to the contrary, and is patently baseless.

Both organizations could face fines if an investigation determines they violated Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) regulations.​

Irony...

So are "legal services" like Cohen's "sub-vendor" payment are different under "Clinton/lefty" rules?
Republicans are off-topic cowards. Once they know the argument is lost, they run under the table to pull out a Hillary or Obama rant. Damn you folks are pitiful.

Jesus kid, how long are you gonna keep this up?

It's like the putting a dumb fella in a round room and telling him.to piss in the corner.

I work in Construction Management, I've been in a meeting that lasted 2 extra hours because people try to get the last word in, or need to say the same thing over and over.

This is just practice.
Go piss in the corner kid, I'm bored.

So you think of pee when bored?
Seems to me he thinks of pee when he sees you.

And that is supposed to be somehow better?
Well not for you, no.

LOLOL

What a sore loser you are, eh?

But you admitted trump committed a crime, so that’s a good start on your road to recovery.

LOLOL

Well that’s unlikely to happen since the FEC said it could take years to determine. And since the right reserved no compunctions for distracting Clinton in similar fashion for most of his 2 terms in office; I say, fuck the right, suck it up and deal with it.

Well then I suppose HItlery and the DNC did the same when they paid Steele for his fake dossier.

Oh and Cohen paid and Trump paid him back. No campaign funds were used.
LOLOL

You’re still trying to divert this thread to be about Hillary?

You’ve lost the debate. Thanks for agreeing that trump broke the law.
They're doing it about Obama now. They go from one to the next. Lol! What a bunch of cowards.
Which only serves to exemplify even they can’t defend trump.

LOLOL

Well that’s unlikely to happen since the FEC said it could take years to determine. And since the right reserved no compunctions for distracting Clinton in similar fashion for most of his 2 terms in office; I say, fuck the right, suck it up and deal with it.

Bubba wasn't being hounded for campaign finance irregularities, but keep bringing in unrelated things. It makes your argument less compelling.

LOLOL

Bubba wasn't being hounded for campaign finance irregularities, but keep bringing in unrelated things. It makes your argument less compelling.
LOLOL

Like it matters why he was hounded.

LOLOL

Yeah, that whole sexual harassment thing is soooo 1990's. At least we don't have presidential candidates today claiming that harassment victims have the right to be heard and believed after calling them a bimbo eruption and trying to silence them...

Well, okay, we do.

LOLOL

Yeah, that whole sexual harassment thing is soooo 1990's. At least we don't have presidential candidates today claiming that harassment victims have the right to be heard and believed after calling them a bimbo eruption and trying to silence them...

Well, okay, we do.
Oh, for fuck’s sake...

Whitewater
Cattle futures
TravelGate
FileGate
Vince Foster
Monica Lewinsky

.... which of those were about sexual harassment...?

Wait for it .......................... none :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back