Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
It certainly proved the double standards of you leftists.

I'm not sure what treasonous behavior is supposed to mean. If you're asking if receiving payoff from a foreign government to disadvantage the US is treason, I would have to say yes. Did that conference show proof that the Chinese government paid Biden to hurt our country? Where was that evidence presented in the conference? Plenty of innuendo, and guessing how that possibly could have been done, but nothing said today could prove it actually happened.
The United States produces just 5 percent of global polysilicon supply, practically 0 percent of wafers, 1 percent of solar cells, and only 6 percent of solar modules

We use to own solar panel manufacturing now China does.... Biden and Obama placed heavy regulations and expense upon solar companies here... and then China within a year had cornered the market... there are a couple of companies in Canada but China is over taking them with slave labor....
And it even has been said that the Canadian president has received campaign money from... guess who?... China...

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
That is a DAMN good question.

Well . . . it WILL BE a damn good question once the DOJ verifiably turns over all of the evidence it has of the Biden Family crimes to congress, so they can fulfill their impeachment responsibities.

While the DOJ is stonewalling the evidence of crimes from Congress, "did they present any proof of a cime?" is a bit of a nonsensical question.

Sounds like an interesting discussion. You should start a thread on that. This discussion is about whether any proof of wrongdoing was presented in today's press conference.

LOL!!!

So you think we should trust Traitor Joe since he is such a high character person...???

Why do you think Hunter got all that money from China and Ukraine and every other country homO was making our taxdollars vanish with your full support?

It isn't uncommon to save one's proof at the appropriate hearing. It is just as well as wise to allow people to see their proof at the appropriate time.

Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned?

What would you accept as "proof"?

Would you know a bank record if you saw one?

They have bank records PROVING the biden family was paid 10 million dollars from china. More banks are now being subpoenad PROOF that 20 shell companies (LLCs) were set up by the bidens (more yet to be discovered).

These companies provided no function for anybody except to receive payments from china and send it along to other companies that eventually went to the biden family.

The biden family has provided no discernible service for these payments.

The FBI is NOT investigating this matter and is hiding evidence from congress.

I checked every other channel and NOBODY but fox news was reporting it...Not MSNBC, CNN, any local channels, or CSPAN 1 2 or 3.

Not even FBN and the traitor stu varney was carrying it. So you can count the MSM in as co-conspirators.

Did they show the bank records on TV? No. I can't imagine that would have satisfied your definition of "proof" anyway.

Biden defenders want proof of a specific crime in a press conference? They must be getting desperate.
It's still the same crap and $1.3 million is not multi millions, It's what trained consultants Hunter and his uncle made in China. All garbage propaganda unbelievable from Scumbag Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nut jobs, which you are now....

The United States produces just 5 percent of global polysilicon supply, practically 0 percent of wafers, 1 percent of solar cells, and only 6 percent of solar modules

We use to own solar panel manufacturing now China does.... Biden and Obama placed heavy regulations and expense upon solar companies here... and then China within a year had cornered the market... there are a couple of companies in Canada but China is over taking them with slave labor....
And it even has been said that the Canadian president has received campaign money from... guess who?... China...
Solar panel manufacturing moved mostly to Japan and then China in the 70s and 80s, Obama did put tarriffs on foreign solar pannels, but that helped US companies instead of hurting them.
What does the Canadian president have to do with this discussion?

That is a DAMN good question.

Well . . . it WILL BE a damn good question once the DOJ verifiably turns over all of the evidence it has of the Biden Family crimes to congress, so they can fulfill their impeachment responsibities.

While the DOJ is stonewalling the evidence of crimes from Congress, "did they present any proof of a cime?" is a bit of a nonsensical question.
So they made a big deal about a press conference to present their innuendo? You're probably right.

LOL!!!

So you think we should trust Traitor Joe since he is such a high character person...???

Why do you think Hunter got all that money from China and Ukraine and every other country homO was making our taxdollars vanish with your full support?
And what proof do you have to show all that is true?
'

You pond scum don't accept proof unless you agree with it.

Solar panel manufacturing moved mostly to Japan and then China in the 70s and 80s, Obama did put tarriffs on foreign solar pannels, but that helped US companies instead of hurting them.
What does the Canadian president have to do with this discussion?
No the Obama EPA put domestic panel manufactures out of business... and then China gives millions to Hunter and then they take over the market... Japan was making panels before China but we made the most by far up until about 2012.... now you can find American companies but many combine their products with power converters.... and they charge a hefty sum....

What would you accept as "proof"?

Would you know a bank record if you saw one?

They have bank records PROVING the biden family was paid 10 million dollars from china. More banks are now being subpoenad PROOF that 20 shell companies (LLCs) were set up by the bidens (more yet to be discovered).

These companies provided no function for anybody except to receive payments from china and send it along to other companies that eventually went to the biden family.

The biden family has provided no discernible service for these payments.

The FBI is NOT investigating this matter and is hiding evidence from congress.

I checked every other channel and NOBODY but fox news was reporting it...Not MSNBC, CNN, any local channels, or CSPAN 1 2 or 3.

Not even FBN and the traitor stu varney was carrying it. So you can count the MSM in as co-conspirators.

Did they show the bank records on TV? No. I can't imagine that would have satisfied your definition of "proof" anyway.
What makes you think that is the only possible purpose for those companies?

And what proof do you have to show all that is true?
'

What are you denying?

That Hunter has received millions of dollars from Ukraine and China?
That Traitor Joe publicly bragged about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for noticing the kickbacks?
That the pattern is that the homO Administration would quietly decide to take US taxdollars, make them vanish in a foreign country, and presto Hunter gets money from said country for apparently NOTHING?

You are a fruitcake traitor psycho with an IQ under 5...

Forum List

Back