Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

I'll answer for you... No, I have no proof, but I will defend Comer and the GOP that have absolutely nothing to offer.
Wait... let me get my TDS translator here to help me with your post....

In two Trump impeachments democrats never submitted any proof of a crime except innuendo and bogus documents. Now they expect republicans to tip their hand about the Biden crime family in a press conference? Wait until the indictment.

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
Nope.

90B78926-B29F-4FB2-ADFB-6CCE6F0D41DC.jpeg

What are you denying?

That Hunter has received millions of dollars from Ukraine and China?
That Traitor Joe publicly bragged about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for noticing the kickbacks?
That the pattern is that the homO Administration would quietly decide to take US taxdollars, make them vanish in a foreign country, and presto Hunter gets money from said country for apparently NOTHING?

You are a fruitcake traitor psycho with an IQ under 5...
You are piling conspericy theories on top of conspiracy theories. You know Biden's action on that Ukraine prosecutor was at the president's order. The rest is just piling more bullshit on top. Still no proof of wrongdoing.

Who is not guilty of treason on a massive scale?

Biden Schumer Feinstein Pelosi = massive multiple counts

W Cheney Paul Ryan = massive multiple counts

They are all guilty of it, which is why they all get away with it...
rand paul,,

So why don't you present some proof and show that to be true?
You know another thing Bulldog... it wasn't just democrats doing this with China.... it was republicans too... at first it was honest outreach to China that Bill Clinton wanted... a righteous venture... but it has become a get rich at Americas expense game now... and China will soon be the number one economic and military power on the planet... we built a monster that we may not be able to contend with...
But the Biden family has made a nice life for themselves....

In two Trump impeachments democrats never submitted any proof of a crime except innuendo and bogus documents. Now they expect republicans to tip their hand about the Biden crime family in a press conference? Wait until the indictment.
You never read the report, did you?

You know another thing Bulldog... it wasn't just democrats doing this with China.... it was republicans too... at first it was honest outreach to China that Bill Clinton wanted... a righteous venture... but it has become a get rich at Americas expense game now... and China will soon be the number one economic and military power on the planet... we built a monster that we may not be able to contend with...
But the Biden family has made a nice life for themselves....
So where is your proof it changed from an honest righteous venture to law breaking, and where is the proof that Biden and his family were the ones to do that?

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.

You're right. There's no proof.

So they made a big deal about a press conference to present their innuendo? You're probably right.
I'm guessing it was to pressure the DOJ - who have a policy not to prosecute a sitting president - to turn over the evidence they need.

It turns out that, to any reasonable person, hiding evidence is evidence in itself of guilt.

So why don't you present some proof and show that to be true?
I don't even know what your lying about, and if I did, you would just lie and deny. That's SOP for you traitor scum.

So where is your proof it changed from an honest righteous venture to law breaking, and where is the proof that Biden and his family were the ones to do that?
Common sense... you dems can string things for miles when discussing possible Trump misdeeds... all I ask is you look at this in an unbiased way and go to sites you may not be use to going to as a patriot and a pro American that I do believe that you are... I can't say that about everyone on the left here....

It was US foreign policy, backed up by the EU and UN. They had to get rid of Shokin because he would not fight corruption in Ukraine.
Like you know anything not taken from your media enema.

I'm guessing it was to pressure the DOJ - who have a policy not to prosecute a sitting president - to turn over the evidence they need.

It turns out that, to any reasonable person, hiding evidence is evidence in itself of guilt.

Aside from Joe lying about never getting any money from China.....Every American should ponder the possibility that Joe Biden has been compromised. That's not a conspiracy theory, that is a very real possibility. To state that it is not possible is absurd. Remember the spy balloon?..Smooth sailing . Consider the unrealistic push for EV's, Wind turbines, Solar Panel etc.. that clearly favor the wealth of China over our wealth with energy independence. Now remember that Joe took his crackhead son on Airforce2 to China to make some very lucrative "deals". It is far too easy to just claim "well he hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law". "So I will just dismiss the idea that the Biden family has been caught red handed." That is simply childish and intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back