Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

Like you know anything not taken from your media enema.

The goal was to clean up corruption in Ukraine so Ukraine could attract foreign investment. You don't know even the basics of what was going on. Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor.

Aside from Joe lying about never getting any money from China.....Every American should ponder the possibility that Joe Biden has been compromised. That's not a conspiracy theory, that is a very real possibility. To state that it is not possible is absurd. Remember the spy balloon?..Smooth sailing . Consider the unrealistic push for EV's, Wind turbines, Solar Panel etc.. that clearly favor the wealth of China over our wealth with energy independence. Now remember that Joe took his crackhead son on Airforce2 to China to make some very lucrative "deals". It is far too easy to just claim "well he hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law". "So I will just dismiss the idea that the Biden family has been caught red handed." That is simply childish and intellectually dishonest.
Thank you....

Aside from Joe lying about never getting any money from China.....Every American should ponder the possibility that Joe Biden has been compromised. That's not a conspiracy theory, that is a very real possibility. To state that it is not possible is absurd. Remember the spy balloon?..Smooth sailing . Consider the unrealistic push for EV's, Wind turbines, Solar Panel etc.. that clearly favor the wealth of China over our wealth with energy independence. Now remember that Joe took his crackhead son on Airforce2 to China to make some very lucrative "deals". It is far too easy to just claim "well he hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law". "So I will just dismiss the idea that the Biden family has been caught red handed." That is simply childish and intellectually dishonest.

Lol 😂 his son rode on air force 2 with his father? Biden didn't hire his kids to work in the White House.

The goal was to clean up corruption in Ukraine so Ukraine could attract foreign investment. You don't know even the basics of what was going on. Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor.
:shock:.....

Yes Joe Biden took his drug addicted son on Airforce2 to China so that he could make some very shady deals involving some serious money. What a great dad huh? The last thing a loving father would do with his addicted child is make him the "bag man" for shady deals that gave him almost unlimited funds to fuel his drug addiction and deviant behavior.

I don't care what's going on. I know you are a media fed liar.

So....................no links, just garbage you pulled outta your ass.

Good to know.
The history is there dude... just ask any solar installer that has been in business since 2012.... US panel manufacturing disappeared over night and China took over the world market...
And now we know the Biden's got millions from China while he was VP?... well you don't have to kick me in the head.....

Yes Joe Biden took his drug addicted son on Airforce2 to China so that he could make some very shady deals involving some serious money. What a great dad huh? The last thing a loving father would do with his addicted child is make him the "bag man" for shady deals that gave him almost unlimited funds to fuel his drug addiction and deviant behavior.
That may sound horribly cruel to use his son like that. But I honestly don't think Biden meant it that way at all.

It's like a mafia chieftan with a son who he knows will never be the powerful mob boss. Other, more capable men would eat him alive. So he teaches him another part of the business, gives him a sports book, puts him in charge of pimps and madams in a certain territory, or teaches him the ins and outs of being a bagman.

One of his daughters is just as corrupt, but not nearly as drug-addled nor famous as Hunter, so she may pick up the torch if Biden can guy her way into politics. Hunter, being a very reliable family money launderer, will serve "the big gal," just as he served The Big Guy.

As far as the risks of crime, that's part of the job. Law enforcement, soldiers, firefighters all may encourage their kids to pursue those risky jobs without meaning to be at all cruel.

What about Trump taking his daughter to China so that she could get all those trademarks for her business?

I often ponder the discussions involving the Biden family prior to his presidential campaign. Hunter Biden: "Gee wiz Dad, don't you know that all our shit will be exposed?" Joe's brother: "Holy shit man, you're gunna get us all busted." Joe's daughter : "Will this expose those naked showers we took together when I was 12 years old?" Jill Biden: " I don't care care about all that ugliness, or your senility, or the destruction of America, or all of our family secrets being exposed... I want to wear a ribbon in my hair and be the first lady."

They had to get rid of Shokin because he would not fight corruption in Ukraine

LMFAO!!!

The prosecutor was investigating corruption, Hunter and Joe's corruption, how a Ukrainian gas utility put Hunter on the board despite

NEVER BEING IN UKRAINE
NOT SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE
NOT HAVING ANY EXPERTISE IN ENERGY

Maybe you can explain why Hunter got all that money for nothing....

What makes you think that is the only possible purpose for those companies?

It's not what I think...it's what these companies have done...which is NOTHING! Except deposit a check from china and write a new check in the same amount to the bidens.

Other than that they have performed no function at all.

Now please answer my question...what would you accept as "proof"?

I get that many people think that Joe Biden may have been trying to "help" is son, Hunter, with shady deals that enabled him to live a lavish lifestyle of drugs, prostitution and deviant behavior. However any parent that has a child ,that is battling addiction, knows, without a doubt, that that is the very worst thing that a parent could do. Joe Biden "enabled" his son, and I believe he did that out of greed and not compassion...... Now we have another 7 or 8 family members that are caught up in this "bag man" scheme, including Joes's grandchildren that certainly were not providing services for money received.

One difference is a jury that was approved by trump and his legal team found him guilty, and set his fine at 5 million dollars, while trump's party refused to vote to find him guilty in the impeachment. Several of those republicans who voted not guilty publicly admitted he was actually guilty, but they didn't convict him for political reasons.

Nonsense.
The first impeachment was over claims of collusion with Russia to effect the election, and the FBI totally and complete wiped that by saying there was zero evidence of any Russian influence on the election.
The second impeachment was over the call to Zelensky about investigating Burisma Holdings, and that is absolutely and completely legal to investigate Burisma Holdings, and in fact it is illegal to NOT investigate.

Common sense... you dems can string things for miles when discussing possible Trump misdeeds... all I ask is you look at this in an unbiased way and go to sites you may not be use to going to as a patriot and a pro American that I do believe that you are... I can't say that about everyone on the left here....
Your sense might be common among MAGAs.

It's not what I think...it's what these companies have done...which is NOTHING! Except deposit a check from china and write a new check in the same amount to the bidens.

Other than that they have performed no function at all.

Now please answer my question...what would you accept as "proof"?
It's your proof. Not up to me what you think will prove your accusation.

Forum List

Back