Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

It is a well documented fact that Hunter flew on Airforce2 to China with his father. It is also a well documented fact that Hunter financially gained massive amounts of money just weeks after that flight. Pick your sources and do the research. This is actually what happened.

Please tell us what "fees" you were talking about that affected solar panel manufacturers.
I guess the fact that we don't make them in America anymore since the Obama administration ain't enough for ya... unbelievable....

I guess the fact that we don't make them in America anymore since the Obama administration ain't enough for ya... unbelievable....
You claimed that Biden created "fees" which drove US solar manufacturers out of business.

What fees?

Your claims are lies upon lies.

"We don't make them in America anymore".

O'rly? My god, man. Aren't you tired of being caught pulling shit out of your ass?

solar-made-in-usa.jpg

Solar panels made in America are rapidly increasing in popularity. In addition to the United State’s growing ability to manufacture the components of solar panels, policy incentives, such as those that result in financial benefit for solar customers and tariffs on imported solar panels, have contributed to the rise in companies manufacturing their solar panels in America and consumers seeking them.

The United States solar industry employs around 250,000 people as of 2022 and is expected to see continued job growth year over year. Additionally, those who prioritize clean energy adoption and supporting U.S. manufacturing are driving the industry.

Poor Ramby. All he can ever do when caught in another of his lies is tag the post that blew his lies out of the water with a Fake News tag. :lol:

I consider that a Seal of Approval and that my work is done.

It is a well documented fact that Hunter flew on Airforce2 to China with his father. It is also a well documented fact that Hunter financially gained massive amounts of money just weeks after that flight. Pick your sources and do the research. This is actually what happened.
Was it illegal for him to fly on Airforce 2? Was it illegal for him to make money?

Did the Trump rape trial prove a crime?
Nol
What about the impeachment hearings?
No
The only difference is, Trump owes $5 million and Biden will win reelection.

Must be nice to be apart of the DNC crime syndicate.
Trump needs to learn how to behave correctly.

Yes Joe Biden took his drug addicted son on Airforce2 to China so that he could make some very shady deals involving some serious money. What a great dad huh? The last thing a loving father would do with his addicted child is make him the "bag man" for shady deals that gave him almost unlimited funds to fuel his drug addiction and deviant behavior.
The truth is that conservatives are lying about non-existent ‘crimes’ committed by Biden in a failed and pathetic attempt to deflect from Trump’s endless corruption and criminality.

BULLDOG that is exactly what happened, and the truth is well documented.

Hunter Biden went to China with his father, but there was no bag man. There was no corruption and everything that happened as well documented and above board.

Furthermore, the Republican Senate investigated the whole thing before the election and found nothing.

Trump and the Republicans are so corrupt that they believe that everyone else is just as corrupt as they are. The the overwhelming body of evidence is the Democrats are not corrupt and that Republicans are lying.

For 30 years Republicans have been investigating Democrats for corruption and financial crimes. There hasn’t been a single indictment against anyone. But that hasn’t stopped the Republicans from claiming that Joe Biden is on the take.

How many times are you gonna fall for the stupid shit?

Lots of demented LEFTISTS twisting into pretzels in this thread.
The evidence is clear that the Biden crime family is deeply involved in money laundering.
If the DOJ doesn't take up this matter, they should be IMPEACHED for derelict of duty!!!

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
I assume you'd be OK if they said "the evidence is part of an ongoing investigation, so we can't talk about it. We also have to be careful not to reveal sources and methods, nor compromise the safety of the brave men and women we work with."

You know . . . the same nonsense that federal agencies say instead of when appearing before Congress.

Did the Trump rape trial prove a crime?
Nol
What about the impeachment hearings?
No
The only difference is, Trump owes $5 million and Biden will win reelection.

Must be nice to be apart of the DNC crime syndicate.

The purpose of the rape trial wasn’t to prove a “crime”. The purpose of the rape trial was to prove Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll and then slandered her reputation.

The purpose of the rape trial was to prove that Donald Trump is a liar. He was convicted by his own deposition, which proved in spades, that he was lying.

I don’t know why that’s so difficult for you to understand, but you clowns keep thinking that all of these accusations, trials, and investigations are about “getting Trump”.

This is all about exposing a lifetime of criminal conduct by the worst businessman in American history.

Trump is trying to avoid a reckoning by running for office. And while doing it, he continues to commit crimes. And you continue to cheer on his criminal behavior.

There is no cure for stupid

I assume you'd be OK if they said "the evidence is part of an ongoing investigation, so we can't talk about it. We also have to be careful not to reveal sources and methods, nor compromise the safety of the brave men and women we work with."

You know . . . the same nonsense that federal agencies say instead of when appearing before Congress.

That’s hardly nonsense. It is always been FBI policy not to comment on ongoing investigations until those investigations are completed.

James Comey broke that rule when he talked about Hillary Clinton email investigation before it was over with.

But Comey never revealed that at the same time he was investigating Hillary’s emails, FBI was also investigating the Trump campaigns ties to Russia or Russian interference in the election. The FBI was kept that investigation strictly on the QT until the election was over with.

That’s hardly nonsense. It is always been FBI policy not to comment on ongoing investigations until those investigations are completed.

James Comey broke that rule when he talked about Hillary Clinton email investigation before it was over with.

But Comey never revealed that at the same time he was investigating Hillary’s emails, FBI was also investigating the Trump campaigns ties to Russia or Russian interference in the election. The FBI was kept that investigation strictly on the QT until the election was over with.
If the FBI has evidence that a sitting president is a criminal, and they give it to the doj, the doj will decline to prosecute a sitting president. That is their official policy.

So if the doj or the FBI will not turn that evidence over to Congress so they can consider impeachment, how will the president ever be held accountable? Do we just have to let the crook serve his remaining term and then prosecute him?

The purpose of the rape trial wasn’t to prove a “crime”. The purpose of the rape trial was to prove Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll and then slandered her reputation.

The purpose of the rape trial was to prove that Donald Trump is a liar. He was convicted by his own deposition, which proved in spades, that he was lying.

I don’t know why that’s so difficult for you to understand, but you clowns keep thinking that all of these accusations, trials, and investigations are about “getting Trump”.

This is all about exposing a lifetime of criminal conduct by the worst businessman in American history.

Trump is trying to avoid a reckoning by running for office. And while doing it, he continues to commit crimes. And you continue to cheer on his criminal behavior.

There is no cure for stupid
Since when do politicians have to shell out $5 million for lying?

:auiqs.jpg:

Also, they in no way proved he sexually assaulted her. If so, how?

If the FBI has evidence that a sitting president is a criminal, and they give it to the doj, the doj will decline to prosecute a sitting president. That is their official policy.

So if the doj or the FBI will not turn that evidence over to Congress so they can consider impeachment, how will the president ever be held accountable? Do we just have to let the crook serve his remaining term and then prosecute him?
The sitting President has a woman who accuses him of sexual assault as well.

Funny how no one cares about that.

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
You need to review the definition of "evidence". It is anything that is probative of a particular claim (direct, indirect, circumstantial). You, in your intellectual sloppy way, are conflating evidence with DIRECT IRREFUTABLE AND COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF GUILT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUGHT THAT EVEN THE MOST HARDCORE LEFTIST WEIRDO CANNOT DENY.

Forum List

Back