Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
Why is proof of a crime required? They are just updating us on their investigation.

You need to review the definition of "evidence". It is anything that is probative of a particular claim (direct, indirect, circumstantial). You, in your intellectual sloppy way, are conflating evidence with DIRECT IRREFUTABLE AND COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF GUILT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUGHT THAT EVEN THE MOST HARDCORE LEFTIST WEIRDO CANNOT DENY.
It seems to me that if there were evidence Trump sexually assaulted someone he should go to jail.

All they have was Trump hate. The $5 million was nothing more than a TDS fee.

Since when do politicians have to shell out $5 million for lying?

:auiqs.jpg:

Also, they in no way proved he sexually assaulted her. If so, how?

When their lies slander and defame the standing and reputation of a professional person, and caused them economic harm. It’s basically the definition of “defamation”.

Half of the settlement was ordered on account of the sexual abuse and battery of the plaintiff, by the defendant. The other half of the settlement was to repair and compensate her for the damage done to her professional reputation by impugning her honesty.

And then last night, Donald Trump went out and repeated these lies all over again. If I were a E. Jean Carroll, I’d be having my lawyer launch another lawsuit against him for contouring his lies and defamation.

What do people have to do to stop this psychopath from harming them? The identities of the members of the jury had to be kept secret to keep his Cult members from violently attacking members of the jury.

Trump’s followers in last night audience laughed and cheered when he mocked and insulted the woman he sexually abused. And they jeered the female reporters, asking him questions about his extremist views.

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.
Funny how that happens....they need to get Durham right on it.

When their lies slander and defame the standing and reputation of a professional person, and caused them economic harm. It’s basically the definition of “defamation”.

Half of the settlement was ordered on account of the sexual abuse and battery of the plaintiff, by the defendant. The other half of the settlement was to repair and compensate her for the damage done to her professional reputation by impugning her honesty.

And then last night, Donald Trump went out and repeated these lies all over again. If I were a E. Jean Carroll, I’d be having my lawyer launch another lawsuit against him for contouring his lies and defamation.

What do people have to do to stop this psychopath from harming them? The identities of the members of the jury had to be kept secret to keep his Cult members from violently attacking members of the jury.

Trump’s followers in last night audience laughed and cheered when he mocked and insulted the woman he sexually abused. And they jeered the female reporters, asking him questions about his extremist views.
Again, if he actually sexually assaulted someone he should go to jail

But she ONLY wanted money. Just another greedy communist. Also, she had no proof to put him behind bars

All she had was TDS to collect and the Left just wanted to trash him.

There is no interest in justice of any kind here.

In fact, if he were not running for President, none of this would have ever happened.

Wait... let me get my TDS translator here to help me with your post....
1683819276514.jpeg

Only you stupid Moon Bats are confused about selling government influence to get filthy rich somehow not being a treasonous crime.

It seems to me that if there were evidence Trump sexually assaulted someone he should go to jail.

Let's face it, this alleged "sexual assault" that happened 30 years ago was essentially Trump finger fucking her in a dressing room. Anyone who has ever defiled a chick with his digits and cock know that you don't just go for the finger fuck. It is led up to gradually. Trump fucked more pussy than feline AIDS. He know how to work this. There had to be a lot of interaction leading up to the finger fucking. Why did she not simply walk away? If Trump did not let her then she could have sued for false imprisonment. She did not. She could have screamed out. She could have reported it afterward. The fact is, her behavior is inconsistent with someone who has been forcibly finger banged without consent.

Unless you are a total angel, you know that before you get to finger fucking you are most likely going to engage in kissing, rubbing tits, squeezing ass, rubbing the inner thigh, probably some light stroking of the pussy cat. You don't immediately go for puss insertion. Thus, I suspect this idiot woman was probably engaged in some consensual hanky panky before Trump started inserting digits. In other words, Carroll most likely went from "Ohhh baby! Don't stop!!!" to "RAPE!!!!" in an instant IF her story is to be believed. My contention is that this is inconsistent with human behavior. In addition, the entire story may not have actually happened.

Can any of the board Bidenista Cultist apologists explain the following:

• If this was just a legit business of Hunter why do they need 20 LLCs instead of just one?
  • What services did Hunter provide to these foreign entities and governments?
  • What services did Joe's young grandchildren perform to get paid what they were paid?
  • For that matter, what services did any of the 12 Biden family members perform?
  • Why were payments split up into multiple payments of the same amount to multiple companies?
  • Did all 12 Biden family members report these payments on their tax returns?

Remember, Comer just sent subpoenas to a few of their associates. Many more are coming, so this is most likely the tip of the iceberg.

Let's face it, this alleged "sexual assault" that happened 30 years ago was essentially Trump finger fucking her in a dressing room. Anyone who has ever defiled a chick with his digits and cock know that you don't just go for the finger fuck. It is led up to gradually. Trump fucked more pussy than feline AIDS. He know how to work this. There had to be a lot of interaction leading up to the finger fucking. Why did she not simply walk away? If Trump did not let her then she could have sued for false imprisonment. She did not. She could have screamed out. She could have reported it afterward. The fact is, her behavior is inconsistent with someone who has been forcibly finger banged without consent.

Unless you are a total angel, you know that before you get to finger fucking you are most likely going to engage in kissing, rubbing tits, squeezing ass, rubbing the inner thigh, probably some light stroking of the pussy cat. You don't immediately go for puss insertion. Thus, I suspect this idiot woman was probably engaged in some consensual hanky panky before Trump started inserting digits. In other words, Carroll most likely went from "Ohhh baby! Don't stop!!!" to "RAPE!!!!" in an instant IF her story is to be believed. My contention is that this is inconsistent with human behavior. In addition, the entire story may not have actually happened.
The upper crust democrats in New York City is like Sodom. I don't really care to know all that goes on, but to think that this woman wanted "justice" 30 years after the fact is ludicrous.

Again, if Trump were not running, no one, including this woman, would be caring right now.

What irks them the most is, Trump was one of them at one time, which is why if she was assualted she would never dare confront him because the DNC machine Trump was giving money to would have protected him and destroyed her. But now that he has divorced the DNC criminal enterprise, she can now use the DNC to destroy him when it once protected him.

It's the only explanation.

While you may think that Trump is such a great ladies man (he's not), and while you think you have just described the "proper" way to finger bang a female, you forgot one thing..............

Trump doesn't engage in any of that kind of foreplay, according to what he said on tape. He said that if you're a star, you can simply walk up and "grab them by the pussy".

Here...............................

A decade before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, he shared candid and lewd views on women that were caught on tape.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

Why is proof of a crime required? They are just updating us on their investigation.

No, they didn’t update you on their on their investigation. What they did was to spin a tale about what they think they might have found. There is a whole lot of speculation in that memo, and none of it is backed up with evidence.

They made a lot of accusations and insinuations, which would require evidence they don’t have, and have no legal right to ask for. What they don’t have is any evidence that any kind of crime has been committed.

The corporate entities created might have been created to launder funds. They could be obscuring illegal payments. But after 30 years experience in banking finance and law, I seriously doubt it. I look at all of the transfers, deposits and cheques that the Republicans have presented and see a normal international investment group with both active partners and silent partners, working on projects in multiple countries. A close friend with an MBA and a background in international banking and finance saw the same thing. Time magazine called the report a “swing and a miss”.

The problem being that it takes a background in law, business and finance to conduct a knowledge based assessment of that memo. And that’s what the Republicans are counting on. That their voters don’t have the expertise to spot the gaping holes in the story they’re selling you.

Hunter Biden has said that this was the group of family and friends who were investing in this opportunity in China, and the monies coming out were the investors getting their return on investment. And while I might have questions about that $10 million wire transfer, and what that distribution was all about, it’s not because I suspect it was criminal. Rather I suspect that China pushed them out.

Both Russia and China used the same strategy of inviting investment in their countries when they were building a capitalist society, and an investor class, and then forcing foreign capital or ownership out when their businesses are successful.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden has cashed in on his name. But I have a lot of serious doubts that he broke any laws in doing so, or that the entire Biden family is both lawless and corrupt.

The upper crust democrats in New York City is like Sodom. I don't really care to know all that goes on, but to think that this woman wanted "justice" 30 years after the fact is ludicrous.

Again, if Trump were not running, no one, including this woman, would be caring right now.

What irks them the most is, Trump was one of them at one time, which is why if she was assualted she would never dare confront him because the DNC machine Trump was giving money to would have protected him and destroyed her. But now that he has divorced the DNC criminal enterprise, she can now use the DNC to destroy him when it once protected him.

It's the only explanation.

She didn’t want “justice 30 years after the fact”. She wanted justice for the lies and slander Trump spread in the American press about her while he was president.

Trump attacked her in the press after she released her book which included this story. This case only came to trial in the last couple of weeks because Trump tried to have it tossed out and slow rolled the process with multiple motions and appeals of motion throughout his Presidency.

The suit wasn’t about justice for the sexual assault, it was about justice for the defamation and damage to her professional reputation which be happened in 2018.

New Yorkers never consider Donald Trump to be “one of them”. He was always an outsider, and he was always hated in New York because of his shady business practises and his abusive of “little people” at every turn.

He bankrupted numerous small contractors and sub trades in his construction projects by simply refusing to pay their final holdbacks. Crooks like that need to be put out of business.

Big money, construction is the most corrupt and criminal line of business you can get into. Without bribery and corruption, nothing would get built, but Donald Trump was the worst of the worst when it came to abusing anyone who worked for him.

Like Mike Bloomberg said, “When I get together with the rest of the New York billionaires, we laugh at Donald Trump”.

Just like when the NATO leaders and the G20 leaders got together when Trump was President, they stood around in circles, mocking and laughing at Donald Trump.

But so many lives have been destroyed by Donald Trump’s lies and hate criminal behaviour that it really isn’t funny.

Last edited:
You need to review the definition of "evidence". It is anything that is probative of a particular claim (direct, indirect, circumstantial). You, in your intellectual sloppy way, are conflating evidence with DIRECT IRREFUTABLE AND COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF GUILT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUGHT THAT EVEN THE MOST HARDCORE LEFTIST WEIRDO CANNOT DENY.
Perhaps I should reconsider the term and start calling for credible evidence.

Of course there was evidence for sexual battery. He was found guilty of it. He was not found guilty of rape because that state has very specific definitions for sexual crimes.

Forum List

Back