Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

Well, first off, they/we don’t need your permission. Second, it’s called keeping the American people up to date, or transparency. Something you obviously hate.

Bank records don’t prove anything? Are you serious? They are showing millions of dollars flowing into the pockets of the Biden’s, from our adversaries…I’d say that deserves some explanation.

Oh, there’s a plan, but you just keep whistling past the graveyard, tells us maybe you’re not the bright one.
Ha! None of you ever were in favor of transparency when it was Trump. Here you are investigating the president’s kid and we couldn’t even convince you to investigate the president himself.

No one owes you an explanation and the Republicans are never going to tell you the full story because keeping you ignorant is part of the plan.

I gave you a legitimate response, and your response amounted to “Nuh-uh”.
Your response asked for an explanation of behavior that is not criminal.

I don’t have an explanation and don’t need to give you one.

If you want to allege crimes, you need evidence. You don’t have it.

Your response asked for an explanation of behavior that is not criminal.

I don’t have an explanation and don’t need to give you one.

If you want to allege crimes, you need evidence. You don’t have it.
170 reports of suspicious bank activity by the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

Name one other family/business/entity of any kind with that many.

170 reports of suspicious bank activity by the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

Name one other family/business/entity of any kind with that many.
How the hell am I supposed to know? Neither of us has the slightest clue how these reports work and don’t pretend like you do.

Still waiting for the evidence of a crime.

How the hell am I supposed to know? Neither of us has the slightest clue how these reports work and don’t pretend like you do.

Still waiting for the evidence of a crime.
Keep those fingers wet, Simp

So we agree that Republicans have failed to show any evidence of a crime.

Thanks.
JONATHAN TURLEY: The only people not on that list are the pets. Major is not mentioned, but otherwise, every generation seemed to get a dividend. And what this looks like is a family business that is dividing up the proceeds. The difference is that this family business had dozens of LLCs and accounts that seemed designed to hide these payments. There's no cognizable reason why you would create this labyrinth of LLCs and accounts unless you were trying to hide the trail. The other problem is that it's not clear what the family business is other than politics. And many of us have said for years that the Biden family is notorious for influence peddling, and this seems to confirm our worst expectations.

JONATHAN TURLEY: The only people not on that list are the pets. Major is not mentioned, but otherwise, every generation seemed to get a dividend. And what this looks like is a family business that is dividing up the proceeds. The difference is that this family business had dozens of LLCs and accounts that seemed designed to hide these payments. There's no cognizable reason why you would create this labyrinth of LLCs and accounts unless you were trying to hide the trail. The other problem is that it's not clear what the family business is other than politics. And many of us have said for years that the Biden family is notorious for influence peddling, and this seems to confirm our worst expectations.
Lot of words without specifying any crimes.

Ha! None of you ever were in favor of transparency when it was Trump. Here you are investigating the president’s kid and we couldn’t even convince you to investigate the president himself.

No one owes you an explanation and the Republicans are never going to tell you the full story because keeping you ignorant is part of the plan.
Aw, I didn’t hurt your fragile and sensitive feelings did I? Too freaking bad…dems have a corrupt shitbag in the WH, right now, damaging the country.

Aw, I didn’t hurt your fragile and sensitive feelings did I? Too freaking bad…dems have a corrupt shitbag in the WH, right now, damaging the country.
What did he do that was corrupt?

You don't know. That's embarrassing for you.

Forum List

Back