Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

So, what was he taking payoffs from them for?
You don’t even know who paid Hunter Biden. Amazing that this information has been censored by the conservative media.

You think “Romania” paid him. Think again.

You don’t even know who paid Hunter Biden. Amazing that this information has been censored by the conservative media.

You think “Romania” paid him. Think again.
Outlined in the press conf, so you’re the one who appears not to know

So? Trump has gotten way more money from China that Biden ever did.
Wrong, and even if so, then they’re both corrupt. You think it’s ok to take money, laundered through multiple LLCs because Trump did business in China?

Outlined in the press conf, so you’re the one who appears not to know
I know who paid him from Romania and why. You don’t.

You think he was paid by “China” and “Romania” which isn’t true.

Either you don’t understand or you lied.

Wrong, and even if so, then they’re both corrupt. You think it’s ok to take money, laundered through multiple LLCs because Trump did business in China?
I’m merely pointing out that doing business in China isn’t a crime.

What is the crime?

I know who paid him from Romania and why. You don’t.

You think he was paid by “China” and “Romania” which isn’t true.

Either you don’t understand or you lied.
They have the freakin SARs dummy

A House Oversight Committe led by James Comer (R-Ky) found no wrongdoing by the Bidens. Why do MAGAs continue making asses of themselves.
So, Eugene Robinson believes as you do, or should I say Robinson has told you what to think and say in the face of the Oversight committee pressing forward….Look man, face it, your eggplant of a President is a corrupt shit bag on the take. And going forward, when we find out what he’s selling to the Chinese and others, may well end up dying in prison…Wouldn’t that be a hoot…

I know. Apparently you don’t know or understand what’s on them.
SMH….Of the 150 plus SARs they have so far, they laid it out in the press conf…Only a truly ignorant person, or a completely dishonest dirtbag would try the arguments you’re trying here…

Ask Comer. Doesnt he know? He’s the one “investigating”.
Good grief, they’ve only started to map the scope of the bribes….Tryingto dismiss it before we know everything is just idiotic…

Look y'all.......................you can't have it both ways...................

If Biden is as corrupt and far reaching as you say he is, he can't be stupid.

If he's as dumb as y'all say he is, there is no way he could put together that much corruption and graft.

Pick one. It can't be both.

Look y'all.......................you can't have it both ways...................

If Biden is as corrupt and far reaching as you say he is, he can't be stupid.

If he's as dumb as y'all say he is, there is no way he could put together that much corruption and graft.

Pick one. It can't be both.
see that’s what you seem to be not getting…if he were smart he wouldn’t of used a crack head as his bag man, and done a better job of hiding his criminal enterprise. He wasn’t

Forum List

Back