Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

SMH….Of the 150 plus SARs they have so far, they laid it out in the press conf…Only a truly ignorant person, or a completely dishonest dirtbag would try the arguments you’re trying here…
And you think SAR is proof of a crime? Obviously not.

Hunter Biden wasn’t getting money from governments.

Good grief, they’ve only started to map the scope of the bribes….Tryingto dismiss it before we know everything is just idiotic…
So you call them bribes even though it hasn’t actually been investigated.

Seems you’re contradicting yourself.

The Trump Organization was in Asia developing real estate. It’s what the company has done for decades
That’s what you’re told to believe but we both know that Trump had a habit of falsifying business records.

And you think SAR is proof of a crime? Obviously not.

Hunter Biden wasn’t getting money from governments.
yes SARs is proof of suspected criminal activity. That’s the entire point of the report

That’s what you’re told to believe but we both know that Trump had a habit of falsifying business records.
no, i am sure they developed real estate…positive that’s what the business does

maybe…and you can start a thread about that

I’m still waiting on you to tell me what the xiden family businesses were producing for these foreign nations
As soon as you can prove what Trump was doing with China.

As soon as you can prove what Trump was doing with China.
sure they were building a resort in Indonesia, the chinese govt- backed construction company signed on to the project as well to build

the trump organization has been in the real estate development business for decades…you might of missed it but they built a tower in NYC, they have similar properties around the world

they also had a lot of products, from shirts, to ties made in china.

but go ahead and start a thread on the topic

on this thread we are are discussing the xiden’s…so what business were they in?

sure they were building a resort in Indonesia, the chinese govt- backed construction company signed on to the project as well to build

the trump organization has been in the real estate development business for decades…you might of missed it but they built a tower in NYC, they have similar properties around the world

they also had a lot of products, from shirts, to ties made in china.

but go ahead and start a thread on the topic

on this thread we are are discussing the xiden’s…so what business were they in?
Sounds like they were laundering money through the resort from Chinese officials to Trump’s pocket.

It’s extremely common. The corrupt companies pass on bribes by paying overinflated prices to the person they’re bribing.

Sounds like they were laundering money through the resort from Chinese officials to Trump’s pocket.

It’s extremely common. The corrupt companies pass on bribes by paying overinflated prices to the person they’re bribing.

maybe…but the trump organization involvement was done three years prior…when trump wasn’t in any office

but you are right about the common practice and explains the so called xiden family businesses while xiden was in govt roles

thanks

but you are right about the common practice and explains the so called xiden family businesses while xiden was in govt roles
Biden didn’t receive any money from China period let alone when he was in office.

Trump received millions and millions directly from the communists while in office.

Biden didn’t receive any money from China period let alone when he was in office.

Trump received millions and millions directly from the communists while in office.

1) haha we have no way of knowing that…xiden refuses to release his corporate tax records
2) haha your link is the trump tower owned by rhe trump organization for rent…trump was no longer even running the company and was a passive investor. trump actually lost overall wealth as president, he didn’t get rich off govt service like xiden

1) haha we have no way of knowing that…xiden refuses to release his corporate tax records
2) haha your link is the trump tower owned by rhe trump organization for rent…trump was no longer even running the company and was a passive investor. trump actually lost overall wealth as president, he didn’t get rich off govt service like xiden
Comer has all the bank records. If Joe Biden got the money, he’s know. Unless you’re saying he’s incompetent.

It’s a lie that Trump was a passive investor. He was getting paid directly by the communists.

Comer has all the bank records. If Joe Biden got the money, he’s know. Unless you’re saying he’s incompetent.

It’s a lie that Trump was a passive investor. He was getting paid directly by the communists.
we don’t have the tax returns! we need the team returns remember!??!

also i need a link showing he has ALL the bank records.

haha of course he wasn’t paid directly, rent was paid tot the trump organization not directly to him …your own link states that…moreover the lease started back in 2008!

we don’t have the tax returns! we need the team returns remember!??!

also i need a link showing he has ALL the bank records.

haha of course he wasn’t paid directly, rent was paid tot the trump organization not directly to him …your own link states that…moreover the lease started back in 2008!
If Comer doesn’t have all the bank records, that’s his fault. Not my problem he’s an incompetent.

Trump controls the Trump organization. It was directly to him. He never gave up control.

If Comer doesn’t have all the bank records, that’s his fault. Not my problem he’s an incompetent.

Trump controls the Trump organization. It was directly to him. He never gave up control.
haha nobody was blaming you! you claims though he had them all…was that a lie? i don’t know if he has them ALL yet or not…i mean he’s still in investigating

haha yes he did for one, two no he doesn’t go directly to him it goes to the business…he gets paid from.business. There are other expenses as well the business has

Just like every time you go buy a loaf of bread at Wal-Mart the money doesn’t go directly to. Walton

geez yoj really are clueless

haha nobody was blaming you! you claims though he had them all…was that a lie? i don’t know if he has them ALL yet or not…i mean he’s still in investigating

haha yes he did for one, two no he doesn’t go directly to him it goes to the business…he gets paid from.business. There are other expenses as well the business has

Just like every time you go buy a loaf of bread at Wal-Mart the money doesn’t go directly to. Walton

geez yoj really are clueless
Walmart is a publicly traded company, moron.

Trump organization is owned by Trump and only Trump.

If you pay Trump organization, you pay Trump. It’s the same thing. Super easy to launder money.

Do you seriously not understand the difference between a public corporation and a privately held one?

Walmart is a publicly traded company, moron.

Trump organization is owned by Trump and only Trump.

If you pay Trump organization, you pay Trump. It’s the same thing. Super easy to launder money.

Do you seriously not understand the difference between a public corporation and a privately held one?
haha private companies have expenses too…and can have other share holders…trump isn’t the sole share holder in the trump organization

haha yes i suppose anyone leasing an apt or office space is laundering money

i do, you apparently think private companies don’t have expenses

and again what where these chinese folks bribing him for in 2008?

we at least know the service the trump organization provided…office space

so what service were the xiden’s family providing the chinese? and why did it only develop when xiden was VP?

Forum List

Back