Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

Hilarious shit coming from a moron who only has this to offer the entire thread:

'Nuh-uh"

:dance:
I said nothing of the sort. I’m just asking very basic questions that you can’t answer.

But of course you don’t want to admit you can’t answer them because that would be admitting you’re nothing but a trained dog.

I’m not blind. You’re hallucinating.

Where’s the crime?
it’s been outlined for you repeatedly. You have decided to ignore it

xiden could get caught with classified documents hidden in file labeled personal placed in his office closet for years and you’d say there is no evidence of a crime

oh wait…

I said nothing of the sort. I’m just asking very basic questions that you can’t answer.

But of course you don’t want to admit you can’t answer them because that would be admitting you’re nothing but a trained dog.
it’s been answered repeatedly

what i am still waiting on is what business was hunter and the xiden family in? what goods and or services were they selling china etc?

it’s been answered repeatedly

what i am still waiting on is what business was hunter and the xiden family in? what goods and or services were they selling china etc?
You tried more than most, but at the end of the day your attempts to answer were too vague to be taken seriously.

It’s like if you called someone a thief and we asked what they stole, your reply was “stuff”. When asked where they stole it from, your reply was “somewhere”. When asked when they stole it, your reply was “earlier”.

It’s a clear demonstration of your complete lack of factual basis.

You tried more than most, but at the end of the day your attempts to answer were too vague to be taken seriously.

It’s like if you called someone a thief and we asked what they stole, your reply was “stuff”. When asked where they stole it from, your reply was “somewhere”. When asked when they stole it, your reply was “earlier”.

It’s a clear demonstration of your complete lack of factual basis.
yes i did, but clearly the cult hass blind and they got you good

Has there ever been another crime family/corporation/entity of any kind that has generated 170 suspicious activity reports for shady bank transaction other that the Biden Crime Family Syndicate?

This is where you deflect, Simp.

Pall Manafort and Rick Gates between them generated 2,000 SAR’s between them.

The Trump crime family…no exact numbers given, but they had plenty of SAR’s.

hahah criminals typically don't write a memo saying..."I am committing a crime"

That wasn’t I said.

What the records show, along with the exposed lies, is circumstantial evidence of criminal conduct and/or corruption.

Really? SAR’s are not evidence of a crime in and of themselves. They are simply a flag to examine a transaction more closely for possible criminal activity. Trump had SAR’s as well. Interesting….no?
The probe of course is not over.

What the GOP did, is offer some transparency about their investigation and show what they had, and what they believe it shows.

What exact transparency?

They have also offered the Xiden family and opportunity to come forward and explain, or answer the questions they have...such as a big glowing one, "what legit business were you actually engaged in with the countries that just so happened to be the same countries your father/brother was dealing with in his role in Govt?"

I wonder why that was never asked of the Trump family?

This is the opposite of what we saw with the Shifty probe, where he simply used parody, and selective leaks, and refused to be transparent with the evidence collected.
No…this is Republican projection big time.

I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.

They arwnt the DOJ you doofus....they pointed out the information for the investigaton...but the DOJ is now the Stasi of the democrat party

That wasn’t I said.

Really? SAR’s are not evidence of a crime in and of themselves. They are simply a flag to examine a transaction more closely for possible criminal activity. Trump had SAR’s as well. Interesting….no?

What exact transparency?

I wonder why that was never asked of the Trump family?

No…this is Republican projection big time.
Trump has nothing to do with the Xiden’s family businesses

Forum List

Back