Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

Ah yes. The abject evil of having an LLC. You guys will bark on command, you know that?
I never said anything remotely close to having an LLC is evil, Dumbass.

You seem panicked from losing your bullshit argument.

Pretty telling that you guys are scared shitless that Biden will be caught in a quid pro quo, that your cackling like chickens, trying to dismiss the committees findings so far, as “nothing to see here”… No one believes that.
let's face it, he is caught in one

I said that they’re free to continue investigating. If they actually find something they can have a press conference.

Having a press conference just to talk about bank records is dumb. Bank records can’t prove anything really.

I don’t think these Republicans are the brightest bulbs. It doesn’t seem as though they have much of a plan.
haha bank reconds can't prove anything! hahhahahah wow...

I never said anything remotely close to having an LLC is evil, Dumbass.

You seem panicked from losing your bullshit argument.
You keep barking about having LLCs without having the slightest clue why.

Why? They may not have any mission or any of body of work. An LLC is just a legal entity. You can create them and destroy them with next to no effort for any number of reasons.

An LLC has no need to tell you anything about what it is or what it does.
Then they’re not a business…..this is a racket, you know it, I know it, and America knows it…The only thing left is to find out the entire scope of the criminal enterprise, and determine if traitor Biden sold Americas secrets.

Then they’re not a business…..this is a racket, you know it, I know it, and America knows it…The only thing left is to find out the entire scope of the criminal enterprise, and determine if traitor Biden sold Americas secrets.
LLCs can be made for any number of reasons, including just being an entity that holds assets.

You geniuses can’t even say what the crime was.

You keep barking about having LLCs without having the slightest clue why.
You are still panicked, Simp.

I'm asking why a family that has no businesses actually formed 20 LLCs, the vast majority of which was formed while Joe was VP, and why millions of dollars were laundered thru them to a dozen Biden family members and not a single one of them can offer up any rational reason for the millions being paid from foreign entities and governments.

The fact you want to sit on your ass, put your fingers in your ears, and chant LALALALALALALALALALA thinking you are making all this evidence go away is comical.

They can’t prove bribery. All they can show is that money moved from one account to another.

They don’t answer why.
sure they alone can’t prove that one crime.

but they can prove a lot of things.

law enforcement uses bank records all the time to prove criminal conduct

I'm asking why a family that has no businesses actually formed 20 LLCs, the vast majority of which was formed while Joe was VP, and why millions of dollars were laundered thru them to a dozen Biden family members and not a single one of them can offer up any rational reason for the millions being paid from foreign entities and governments.

The fact you want to sit on your ass, put your fingers in your ears, and chant LALALALALALALALALALA thinking you are making all this evidence go away is comical.
apparently the only business they were all in was Hunter’s services according to our friend

xiden could have classified documents hidden in a file he labeled personal hidden in a closet and you’d say there was no evidence of a crime

haha wait…
I said there WAS evidence > "it is there".....can you read ?

Did the Trump rape trial prove a crime?
Nol
What about the impeachment hearings?
No
The only difference is, Trump owes $5 million and Biden will win reelection.

Must be nice to be apart of the DNC crime syndicate.
Do you understand that this is utter nonsense?

Nothing you described is a crime.

I said that they’re free to continue investigating. If they actually find something they can have a press conference.

Having a press conference just to talk about bank records is dumb. Bank records can’t prove anything really.

I don’t think these Republicans are the brightest bulbs. It doesn’t seem as though they have much of a plan.
Well, first off, they/we don’t need your permission. Second, it’s called keeping the American people up to date, or transparency. Something you obviously hate.

Bank records don’t prove anything? Are you serious? They are showing millions of dollars flowing into the pockets of the Biden’s, from our adversaries…I’d say that deserves some explanation.

Oh, there’s a plan, but you just keep whistling past the graveyard, tells us maybe you’re not the bright one.

really? what about Hallie and uncle xiden?

what legal services was he providing Romanian and China? did he register as a foreign agent?

Lol they found no wrong doing in the Romanian deal. Why continue to bring it up?

No. Of course it is not treason.

You want to execute all the senators and congressmen involved?
So purposely running Americans out of business so China can corner the solar market and then taking cash from China in return isn't treason?.... I disagree with you... how about this.... if Trump did it would it then be treason?....

Forum List

Back