Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

um the records aren’t speculation, the lies aren’t speculation

i do think more is required for a jury to find any guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But we aren’t at that stage

the question was if there was evidence of crime. The answer is yes
Yes indeed. It is there to see unless you willfully dismiss it.

Yes indeed. It is there to see unless you willfully dismiss it.
xiden could have classified documents hidden in a file he labeled personal hidden in a closet and you’d say there was no evidence of a crime

haha wait…

You guys are so weirdly hung up on the LLC line because you clearly don’t understand what you’re talking about.

LLCs are nothing. They can be created and destroyed with a little paperwork. Trump has hundreds of them. Hell, Cohen made an LLC for the sole purposes of paying off Stormy Daniels.
I have an LLC. You have to file paperwork stating what type of business it is.

You guys are so weirdly hung up on the LLC line because you clearly don’t understand what you’re talking about.

LLCs are nothing. They can be created and destroyed with a little paperwork. Trump has hundreds of them. Hell, Cohen made an LLC for the sole purposes of paying off Stormy Daniels.
well they aren’t nothing they can serve s legit purpose.

but you are right they are easy to set up and dissolve…easy way to funnel money ans hide money

so what business were the xiden’s in?

well they aren’t nothing they can serve s legit purpose.

but you are right they are easy to set up and dissolve…easy way to funnel money ans hide money

so what business were the xiden’s in?
Hunter Biden is a lawyer, so legal.

really? what about Hallie and uncle xiden?

what legal services was he providing Romanian and China? did he register as a foreign agent?
It's irrelevant what his family members did. The LLC can spend money as it sees fit.

He was providing legal services to a convicted oligarch in Romania. This is all known information. You should try to stay informed.

It's irrelevant what his family members did. The LLC can spend money as it sees fit.

He was providing legal services to a convicted oligarch in Romania. This is all known information. You should try to stay informed.
haha of course it’s relevant what they were getting paid for…either it was legit business like real estate development or it was illegal activities

if yoj lie to your state corp commission about the business you are in for your LLC

obviously you are clueless on this topic
I didn't say lie, I just said that you can write whatever you want. There's no law forbidding a business from operating outside the narrow confines of what you labeled the LLC as on it's initial paperwork.

haha of course it’s relevant what they were getting paid for…either it was legit business like real estate development or it was illegal activities
Or they're just getting money because they're family and they could use the money. An LLC doesn't have to have a business reason to pay money.

pretty telling you guys can’t define the crime you think is so obvious.
Pretty telling that you guys are scared shitless that Biden will be caught in a quid pro quo, that your cackling like chickens, trying to dismiss the committees findings so far, as “nothing to see here”… No one believes that.

I didn't say lie, I just said that you can write whatever you want. There's no law forbidding a business from operating outside the narrow confines of what you labeled the LLC as on its initial paperwork.
Name for us one of those “businesses“ mission, and show us their body of work.

Name for us one of those “businesses“ mission, and show us their body of work.
Why? They may not have any mission or any of body of work. An LLC is just a legal entity. You can create them and destroy them with next to no effort for any number of reasons.

An LLC has no need to tell you anything about what it is or what it does.

Pretty telling that you guys are scared shitless that Biden will be caught in a quid pro quo, that your cackling like chickens, trying to dismiss the committees findings so far, as “nothing to see here”… No one believes that.
I said that they’re free to continue investigating. If they actually find something they can have a press conference.

Having a press conference just to talk about bank records is dumb. Bank records can’t prove anything really.

I don’t think these Republicans are the brightest bulbs. It doesn’t seem as though they have much of a plan.

Forum List

Back