Did Rudy Go Rogue?

Everyone is forgetting that what really matters is Trump's "intent". Was it for political gain, or to follow the law and ensure that there was no corruption in the Ukraine before sending the funding. IMHO Trump has every right to investigate corruption, especially when Hunter Biden was collecting $83,000 a month in payoffs, and got a $1.5b "investment" from China.
If/when Biden drops out of the 2020 race in a few months does that stop the Ukraine impeachment motive?
The "bad QPQ motive" goes away?
The Republican senate is circling the wagons, Trump is safe, bring on 2020.
I see you choose to believe Trump's intent is pure concern for national security and not a belated attempt to both defund Ukraine to help Putin or to extort Ukraine to gin up a story of dirt about his opponent. I suppose you think it is coincidence that he brings up this old debunked claim at this particular time. And why not, when "Wag the Dog" worked so well for Republicans in the past that it hamstrung a President, so why not try it on a House investigation, right?
Problem is that many Americans (about 3 million at last count) see him as a TV Used Car Salesman who turns back speedometers.

Now I'm hearing rumors that if there was quid pro quo it was Rudy going behind Trump's back. Supposedly Trump had zero knowledge of what Rudy was doing when he was talking to Ukrainian leaders.
Then why did Trump tell Kerensky to work with Rudy? If you believe the 'three amigos' were acting behind Trump's back......Hey, I got this bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell cheap
What do you think Kerensky's motivation is?

What are trying to imply about Kerensky? What law did Kerensky violate?
Now I'm hearing rumors that if there was quid pro quo it was Rudy going behind Trump's back. Supposedly Trump had zero knowledge of what Rudy was doing when he was talking to Ukrainian leaders.
Then why did Trump tell Kerensky to work with Rudy? If you believe the 'three amigos' were acting behind Trump's back......Hey, I got this bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell cheap

my friend, Kerensky is sort of incidental to the issue. The FACT that Trump tied Congressionally-funded aid to war-torn Ukraine (not Kerensky but his country) to an investigation already debunked into dirt on his personal opponent is the issue. Several unimpeachable-yet-slandered insiders with personal experience have testified to this fact and tried to go thru channels only to be rebuffed by WH staff who are afraid to blow their nose without Trump's approval. Trump orchestrates everything.

If you have doubts...READ THE TRANSCRIPT or at least the edited summary that is available.
What transcript? Do you mean the Kerensky call?

Also, could you tell us about the "debunked" investigation? How was it debunked? Did this Kerensky fellow debunk it?
Also, could you tell us about the "debunked" investigation? How was it debunked? Did this Kerensky fellow debunk it?
RE: Transcript...There isn't one, not a verbatim. The one available is edited with deletions. Some of those deletions were filled in by testimony from officials in on the call.
Muhammed, I will look it up , but it is my understanding that Ukraine had an internal investigation into Burisma and found it's manager (or whatever he's called) and the company to be corrupt. Then Biden as Veep got involved together with the EU to get rid of the corruption. Or maybe they started it before the internal investigation. The internal Ukraine investigation was before Kerensky's time in office. And the Biden's were cleared by Ukraine at that time. However, lately, the corrupt Ukrainian guy that got booted has recently been hanging with Rudy and amigos, and Rudy is the guy that got the American ambassador fired to clear the way for the Trump appointee (Taylor) who testified last week. I do not know if I got this exact, but nearly so I am sure. Anyway, so far as I can tell, the Burisma mess was cleaned up before Trump was elected, I think. That makes it just another bright shiny object.
Corrections anyone?

RE: Transcript...There isn't one, not a verbatim. The one available is edited with deletions. Some of those deletions were filled in by testimony from officials in on the call.
Muhammed, I will look it up , but it is my understanding that Ukraine had an internal investigation into Burisma and found it's manager (or whatever he's called) and the company to be corrupt. Then Biden as Veep got involved together with the EU to get rid of the corruption. Or maybe they started it before the internal investigation. The internal Ukraine investigation was before Kerensky's time in office. And the Biden's were cleared by Ukraine at that time. However, lately, the corrupt Ukrainian guy that got booted has recently been hanging with Rudy and amigos, and Rudy is the guy that got the American ambassador fired to clear the way for the Trump appointee (Taylor) who testified last week. I do not know if I got this exact, but nearly so I am sure. Anyway, so far as I can tell, the Burisma mess was cleaned up before Trump was elected, I think. That makes it just another bright shiny object.
Corrections anyone?
Be happy you got any transcript at all. Some stuff has to be withheld because of executive privilege or national security.

my friend, Kerensky is sort of incidental to the issue. The FACT that Trump tied Congressionally-funded aid to war-torn Ukraine (not Kerensky but his country) to an investigation already debunked into dirt on his personal opponent is the issue. Several unimpeachable-yet-slandered insiders with personal experience have testified to this fact and tried to go thru channels only to be rebuffed by WH staff who are afraid to blow their nose without Trump's approval. Trump orchestrates everything.

If you have doubts...READ THE TRANSCRIPT or at least the edited summary that is available.
What transcript? Do you mean the Kerensky call?

Corrections anyone?
:cuckoo:

I think this Kerensky character you keep mindlessly rambling on about in this thread in an inane effort to reinforce your paranoid delusions is actually just a figment of your imagination. He does not exist. He's a delusion created by your TDS addled mind. Delusional thinking is a very common symptom of TDS.

Why don't you just admit that you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about? You cannot begin to recover from TDS until you acknowledge and accept that you have a TDS problem.

Last edited:

Well whoever told you that was lying.

If trump didn't know about what rudy was doing then why did he tell Zelensky to talk to rudy?

Why did trump make that phone call to extort Zelensky?

Why did trump withhold the aid then release it when he found out about the whistleblower report?

This is trump throwing a long time friend under the bus.

Last edited:
Wow...Rudy under the bus
Too bad there's all those witnesses that have Trump intimately involved...and oh yea...that phone call that MENTIONS Rudy the Ghoul
You must be reading different transcripts than the rest of us.

I guess that person is. So am I.

That person and I are reading the actual transcript. Obviously if you believe that trump didn't tell Zelensky to talk to rudy then you have been reading a very different transcript.

Here's the one that was released by trump. With trump telling Zelensky to talk to rudy.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 1.20.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 1.20.36 PM.png

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Yup...that's Rudy the Ghoul in the transcript.

I don't know what transcript the Lying Trumpers are talking about but...

Wow...Rudy under the bus
Too bad there's all those witnesses that have Trump intimately involved...and oh yea...that phone call that MENTIONS Rudy the Ghoul
You must be reading different transcripts than the rest of us.

I guess that person is. So am I.

That person and I are reading the actual transcript. Obviously if you believe that trump didn't tell Zelensky to talk to rudy then you have been reading a very different transcript.

Here's the one that was released by trump. With trump telling Zelensky to talk to rudy.

View attachment 289180

View attachment 289181
Do you believe that it is somehow illegal for Rudy Giuliani to talk to Zelensky?

If not, then what the hell are you TDSers all upset about?

Corrections anyone?
Be happy you got any transcript at all. Some stuff has to be withheld because of executive privilege or national security.
The only security threatened is Trump's. Digging dirt on the Bidens over a corruption already addressed by Ukraine is NOT a national security issue.

Yup...that's Rudy the Ghoul in the transcript.

I don't know what transcript the Lying Trumpers are talking about but...

Neither do I.

I would be very shocked if any of them have read it. Or the transcripts from the closed door hearings.

They just lie.

Neither do I.
I would be very shocked if any of them have read it. Or the transcripts from the closed door hearings.
They just lie.
Says the member of the political party who relies on fake news.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I'm one of those moderate Independent voters that both parties need to win an election. You people and trump have sent me and those like me running from the republican party in horror and disgust.

I get my news from honest sources. Canada has laws that makes it illegal to lie in the news. They correctly believe that lies aren't free speech or freedom of the press. The BBC, Guardian and Christian Science Monitor are also good sources for news.

You rely on lies and fake news. You claimed that trump didn't tell Zelensky to talk with rudy. You told the poster that they were reading a different transcript from you. Which they probably were. They were reading from the same transcript I read from and posted. The actual transcript trump released. You know, honest facts.

I would be shocked if you actually read it or any of the transcripts from the closed door hearings. You prefer fake news.

Which gives me the fun opportunity to show what a liar you are and how down right lazy and ignorant you choose to be. I'm having a lot of fun baiting you to make a total fool of yourself.

Keep it up. I'm having a blast.

Neither do I.
They just lie.
Says the member of the political party who relies on fake news.
I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I'm one of those moderate Independent voters that both parties need to win an election. You people and trump have sent me and those like me running from the republican party in horror and disgust.
I get my news from honest sources. Canada has laws that makes it illegal to lie in the news. They correctly believe that lies aren't free speech or freedom of the press. The BBC, Guardian and Christian Science Monitor are also good sources for news.
You rely on lies and fake news. You claimed that trump didn't tell Zelensky to talk with rudy. You told the poster that they were reading a different transcript from you. Which they probably were. They were reading from the same transcript I read from and posted. The actual transcript trump released. You know, honest facts.
I would be shocked if you actually read it or any of the transcripts from the closed door hearings. You prefer fake news.
Which gives me the fun opportunity to show what a liar you are and how down right lazy and ignorant you choose to be. I'm having a lot of fun baiting you to make a total fool of yourself.
Keep it up. I'm having a blast.
Yeah, let's get our news from Canada. LOL!

Forum List

Back