Did the GOP just tell the people of Flint to shut up and die? Or was it go away!

Flint's congressman wants to know why House GOP won't help his city

Flint's congressman said it's unconscionable that funding for the lead-contaminated water in his hometown isn't in the government funding bill filed by Republican leaders Thursday.

"I cannot believe, for the life of me, that we'd see this same sort of apathy and inaction on the part of the Congress if this happened in a more affluent community."

"This is what happens when a community is poor. They get left behind."

Stabenow, Peters slam GOP Senate for dropping Flint aid

----------------------------

I don't think the GOP's hatred of the poor is just in black communities. I believe the way they get the poor in places like Appalachia to vote GOP is because they think they are voting white.

1*bxYDXk9TM4n529CC9ENQ6g.jpeg

Me? Course I vote Republican. I always vote white!

So let me see if I understand how this works, R-Derp! You've got a city that's run by liberal Democrats who through a total lack of fiscal discipline have bankrupted themselves to the point where they can't even afford the clean water they used to provide and are therefore forced to use the crap water that's in the Flint River...but you think that the Federal Government should spend whatever it takes to make this thing right and the GOP should provide whatever monies that requires?

God, I do love to watch you progressives in action!
Oh, Mr. Dumbshit, you missed a part. The part where the REPUBLICAN Gov skirted the constitution appointing a group of REPUBLICAN businessmen to run the city, taking away the people's right of self determination which led to the REPUBLICAN businessmen the REPUBLICAN Gov put into office poisoning the water. A REPUBLICAN Gov who used to be a businessman with no experience in politics. Mmmm, where have I heard that before? A REPUBLICAN Businessman with no experience in politics?

Forum List

Back