Did The Pseudocons Even Notice Trump Signed A Debt Limit Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn’t take long for the U.S. to rack up another trillion dollars of debt

Last week, the debt hit $21 trillion for the first time, rising from the $20 trillion mark it notched on Sept. 8. The debt is guaranteed to go higher, with President Donald Trump having signed a debt-limit suspension in February, allowing unlimited borrowing through March 1, 2019.

Conservatives don't care about the debt.
Conservatives do.

Pseudocons don't.

We've had that problem for decades.

(and PLEASE dont' try to tell me Obama didn't help)
It's funny how quiet you pseueodocons have been after all the moaning and screaming over Obama's spending.

Real funny.

Obama left a deficit of $503B behind that took Trump about a year to grow to $1T.
Trump's the best.

It's funny how quiet you pseueodocons have been after all the moaning and screaming over Obama's spending.

Real funny.

it's amazing how you deflect, for the soul reason of deflection.
No, you are the one who tossed out a sad little red herring to deflect from Trump's spending and the unsurprising revelation you pseudocons don't give a shit.

Nice try, but it didn't work.

The pseueocons don't care about skyrocketing health care costs and Trump's lie about replacing ObamaCare.

They don't care about skyrocketing spending.

They don't care about family values.

And yet they dare to scoff when I say this election was all about Mexicans and Muslims!

Real funny.

No, you are the one who tossed out a sad little red herring to deflect from Trump's spending and the unsurprising revelation you pseudocons don't give a shit.

By pointing out the debt has increased annually since Ike in 1957?

pffft

Real funny.

pffft
By attempting to deflect from your sudden deafening silence at Trump accelerating deficit spending.

Look at you, twisting in the wind trying to defend the indefensible even now!

Just imagine how a pseuedocon like WillHaftaWaite would have responded to whines about Obama's spending if someone said, "Yeahbut since 1957!"

You don't have to imagine. You know exactly how those hypocritical parroting tards would have reacted.

Real funny.

pffft
By attempting to deflect from your sudden deafening silence at Trump accelerating deficit spending.

Look at you, twisting in the wind trying to defend the indefensible even now!

keep twisting

My post was on target.

Real funny.

Obama left a deficit of $503B behind that took Trump about a year to grow to $1T.
Trump's the best.

Even his deficits are THE BIGLY-EST!

Real funny.

pffft
I bet you were real busy pointing that out during the Obama Presidency ...Right ?

My last post here so relax

It didn’t take long for the U.S. to rack up another trillion dollars of debt

Last week, the debt hit $21 trillion for the first time, rising from the $20 trillion mark it notched on Sept. 8. The debt is guaranteed to go higher, with President Donald Trump having signed a debt-limit suspension in February, allowing unlimited borrowing through March 1, 2019.

YOU NEED TO READ YOUR MEMOS!

It clearly stated....DEFICITS DO NOT MATTER UNDER A REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION. Once the Dems take over again....it is back to "PAY AS YOU GO."

You may have not been on the email list....sorry about that.

Real funny.

pffft
I bet you were real busy pointing that out during the Obama Presidency ...Right ?
Exactly.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over these tards.

I bet every single pseuedocon reading this topic was surprised to learn about the debt limit suspension and just how bad Trump's spending has been.

Will they stop running to their propagandists to get their piss cups refilled?

OH HELL NO!

Real funny.

pffft
Exactly.

hypocrisy?

odd word, coming from you.

When the increase in the debt was brought up under Obama, it was blamed on Bush, but no comments about Obamas addition to it.

(it was ALL Bushs fault.)

Real funny.

pffft
Exactly.

I just cannot understand why the stench of Hypocrisy doesn't kill one of these people while they sleep....Just can't understand it....

pffft
Exactly.

hypocrisy?

odd word, coming from you.

When the increase in the debt was brought up under Obama, it was blamed on Bush, but no comments about Obamas addition to it.

(it was ALL Bushs fault.)
I've been posting hundreds of posts about the debt since coming to this forum, and you damn well know it.

Now you are tossing out straw men. Desperate!

pffft
Exactly.

I just cannot understand why the stench of Hypocrisy doesn't kill one of these people while they sleep....Just can't understand it....

I just cannot understand why the stench of Hypocrisy does kill one of these people while they sleep....

How do you survive?

insomnia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back