Did The Pseudocons Even Notice Trump Signed A Debt Limit Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's amazing how you deflect, for the soul reason of deflection.
No, you are the one who tossed out a sad little red herring to deflect from Trump's spending and the unsurprising revelation you pseudocons don't give a shit.

Nice try, but it didn't work.

By pointing out the debt has increased annually since Ike in 1957?

pffft
I bet you were real busy pointing that out during the Obama Presidency ...Right ?
Exactly.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over these tards.

I just cannot understand why the stench of Hypocrisy doesn't kill one of these people while they sleep....Just can't understand it....
I've asked many times why their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

Their propagandists have successfully dumbed them down to the point they have memory deficits like that of goldfish, and the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

That's why Trump's tweets are so effective. He understands their attention span is infinitesimal, and when he contradicts himself they won't notice.

No, you are the one who tossed out a sad little red herring to deflect from Trump's spending and the unsurprising revelation you pseudocons don't give a shit.

pffft
I bet you were real busy pointing that out during the Obama Presidency ...Right ?
Exactly.

hypocrisy?

odd word, coming from you.

When the increase in the debt was brought up under Obama, it was blamed on Bush, but no comments about Obamas addition to it.

(it was ALL Bushs fault.)
I've been posting hundreds of posts about the debt since coming to this forum, and you damn well know it.

Now you are tossing out straw men. Desperate!

and I've been posting for years, here and elsewhere, that the debt hasn't decreased since Ike in '57.

NOW all of a sudden, I'm a hypocrite?

Trump has accelerated spending. By the time the pseuedocons awaken to Trump's debt, they will work very hard to find a way to blame the Democrats. :lol:

pffft
Exactly.

I just cannot understand why the stench of Hypocrisy doesn't kill one of these people while they sleep....Just can't understand it....

Their propagandists have successfully dumbed them down to the point they have memory deficits like that of goldfish, and the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

That's why Trump's tweets are so effective. He understands their attention span is infinitesimal, and when he contradicts himself they won't notice.

Their propagandists have successfully dumbed them down to the point they have memory deficits like that of goldfish,

Then your memory is good enough to remember that the deficit went down, a little, Obamas first year then went up the second, right?

Didn't start dropping til his third.

pffft
Exactly.

Yeah...you can fool some of the people all of the times....but you can fool these mental midgets all of the time....

pffft
Exactly.

hypocrisy?

When the increase in the debt was brought up under Obama, it was blamed on Bush, but no comments about Obamas addition to it.

I've been posting hundreds of posts about the debt since coming to this forum, and you damn well know it.

and I've been posting for years, here and elsewhere, that the debt hasn't decreased since Ike in '57.

I never saw you once mention this fact in the many, many, many, many, many, many topics about Obama's debt.

Go ahead and show me where you did.

Trump has accelerated spending. By the time the pseuedocons awaken to Trump's debt, they will work very hard to find a way to blame the Democrats. :lol:

trump will screw up the economy and then when Dems regain control....he will blame them.

Exactly.

hypocrisy?

I never saw you once mention this fact in the many, many, many, many, many, many topics about Obama's debt.

Ha Ha! That should take a loooooonnnnnggggg time!

meme
Exactly.

hypocrisy?

Obama On Track To Completely Eliminate Deficit By 2017

That do?

Exactly.

hypocrisy?

Didn't take that long.

but then, 2015 isn't yesterday either.

Why do libs think we don't have a price to pay for Obama's presidency? His presidency will be costing us for a very long time...

hypocrisy?

Didn't take that long.

but then, 2015 isn't yesterday either.

Here's what you said:

deficit didn't start dropping til Obama lost the House

The stench of hypocrisy.

Trump loves spending other people's money.

As a private citizen, Trump ripped off countless investors.

At his fake university, Trump ripped off senior citizens.

So it should come as no surprise that Trump is ripping off generations of future taxpayers.

There is no debt ceiling while the Republican Congress runs for re-election.

How...convenient.

They can spend and spend and spend, bringing home the pork to their constituents.

"Unlimited borrowing".

Trump loves spending other people's money.
Data released by the US Treasury shows our debt. at the end of 2008 just before Obama took office was $10,699,805,000,000.

The debt Obama left office with was $19,573,445,000,000.
Do the math moron....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back