Did The Pseudocons Even Notice Trump Signed A Debt Limit Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, we're worrying about debt now and everything was peachy under O? Lol. It doesn't matter, the amount we have currently...without ever increasing one more cent, is unsustainable.

I've been posting hundreds of posts about the debt since coming to this forum, and you damn well know it.

Now you are tossing out straw men. Desperate!

and I've been posting for years, here and elsewhere, that the debt hasn't decreased since Ike in '57.

NOW all of a sudden, I'm a hypocrite?
I never saw you once mention this fact in the many, many, many, many, many, many topics about Obama's debt.

Go ahead and show me where you did.

Ha Ha! That should take a loooooonnnnnggggg time!

Didn't take that long.

but then, 2015 isn't yesterday either.

Obama On Track To Completely Eliminate Deficit By 2017
Here's what you said:

deficit didn't start dropping til Obama lost the House

The stench of hypocrisy.

One of several posts.

but then you knew that.

What did we get for the unlimited borrowing of the Hussein administration? Golden parachutes for executives of bankrupt solar factories, laughable programs like "cash for clunkers", a promise to destroy the coal (and the oil industry) and a stagnant economy for eight freaking years.

What are we getting for the 2.5 trillion that will be added to the debt this year?

Wait, we're worrying about debt now and everything was peachy under O? Lol. It doesn't matter, the amount we have currently...without ever increasing one more cent, is unsustainable.

So, since the amount we have now is unsustainable is why you are cool with Trump adding 2.5 trillion more this year?

That is some stupid fucking logic

So, since the amount we have now is unsustainable is why you are cool with Trump adding 2.5 trillion more this year?
Remember all of those good things Obama was going to do with the stimulus money? Well he lied and didn't do them...but that doesn't mean those things don't need to be done.....there is a price to pay for bad leadership....we will be paying that price for Obama's fucked up presidency for years to come....

Remember all of those good things Obama was going to do with the stimulus money? Well he lied and didn't do them...but that doesn't mean those things don't need to be done.....there is a price to pay for bad leadership....we will be paying that price for Obama's fucked up presidency for years to come....

Yes, Obama sucked, I could not agree more.

That does not explain why Trump and the Repub congress are on track to have a deficit of 2.5 trillion dollars for this CY.

2.5 TRILLION...that is more than 1 trillion over the previous record...so why do you and those like you not give a shit about that?

What did we get for the unlimited borrowing of the Hussein administration? Golden parachutes for executives of bankrupt solar factories, laughable programs like "cash for clunkers", a promise to destroy the coal (and the oil industry) and a stagnant economy for eight freaking years.

Go screw a lamppost

151027163931-obama-economy-economic-growth-2015-780x439.jpg

Obama left a deficit of $503B behind

here's another right wing idiot that can't tell the difference between a "debt" and a "deficit"......

No wonder Trump stated that he loves the "poorly educated."

That does not explain why Trump and the Repub congress are on track to have a deficit of 2.5 trillion dollars for this CY.

2.5 TRILLION...that is more than 1 trillion over the previous record...so why do you and those like you not give a shit about that?
Yes it does Gator....the middle class needed and deserved a break via tax cuts...our infrastructure is in great need of repair and modernization...our military is insufficient and needs improving...our nations grid is at risk and needs modernization...
All those things will cost big bucks and yes...may take some unpleasant compromising....

Yes it does Gator....the middle class needed and deserved a break via tax cuts...our infrastructure is in great need of repair and modernization...our military is insufficient and needs improving...our nations grid is at risk and needs modernization...
All those things will cost big bucks and yes...may take some unpleasant compromising....

But other than the tax cut none of that other shit is happening yet and we are still on track for 2.5 trillion dollars added to the debt this year.

Just imagine what will happen when all that spending kicks in, we will be looking at breaking 3 trillion in a year.

I know you whined like a 4 year old during the Obama years about the debt, why do you not give a shit about it now?

But other than the tax cut none of that other shit is happening yet and we are still on track for 2.5 trillion dollars added to the debt this year.

Just imagine what will happen when all that spending kicks in, we will be looking at breaking 3 trillion in a year.

I know you whined like a 4 year old during the Obama years about the debt, why do you not give a shit about it now?
Not so the most important thing is addressed in the bill and that is money for our military and a start to a wall at the southern border...we will have another crack at congress in the next fiscal year...It won't get fixed over night....
No.... during Obama at first I thought the stimulus was a good thing but Obama took the money and used it to shore up the public sector unions...that is when I whined like a 4 year old...

Not so the most important thing is addressed in the bill and that is money for our military and a start to a wall at the southern border...we will have another crack at congress in the next fiscal year...It won't get fixed over night....

You are ignoring the fact that without that money being spent we are on track to add 2.5 trillion dollars to the debt this CY.

Why is that ok with you?

Are you a liberal that does not care about debt and the size of the government?

You are ignoring the fact that without that money being spent we are on track to add 2.5 trillion dollars to the debt this CY.

Why is that ok with you?

I'm wise enough to know that making America great again will not be cheep.....so yes I'm okay with 2.5 being added to Obama's 20....

Why is that ok with you?

I'm wise enough to know that making America great again will not be cheep.....so yes I'm okay with 2.5 being added to Obama's 20....

That is 2.5 in just one year, even Obama never added more than 1.5 in a year.

Also, Obama did not add 20, he added 9, something Trump will surpass in 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back