Did the same liberals who blasted Trump for his words on illegals blast that sanctuary city?

City governments cannot enforce federal immigration laws. Sanctuary is a fake term. It simply means illegal aliens are not going to be arrested in that city. You cannot arrest a speeding driver any more than the city can arrest illegal aliens. I too don't like speeding drivers, but I don't get to issue them tickets in my town.

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do
He wasn't a known killer.
No just a 7 time convicted felon

I'm sure that's comforting to the family of the girl he murdered

What HORSE SHIT. The cost of NOT enforcing the law is FAR more EXPENSIVE than enforcing it would be.

And no one is DEMONIZING LATINOS, you shit talking little bubble head. ILLEGALS, YES, latinos, no.

But you knew that, you just like to talk SHIT.
Incorrect.
He is not incorrect and it boggles my mind that you're excusing this.

The feds specifically placed a hold on this ONE ILLEGAL INDIVIDUAL.
Tell the family of the victim that that request was too burdensome financially
One incident, while regrettable, does not mean the entire policy is wrong. Or that we should spend a gazillion dollars to fix it. Plenty of legal citizens kill people and they are just as dead.
This isn't about other murders. This is about....

100% PREVENTABLE CRIMES
It is being reported that he found the gun, picked it up, and it went off. He told this on some television news cast. He says he doesn't want a lawyer and wants to be punished.

Preventable, certainly. We have way to many guns floating around the country. Cut down on them and cut down on murder by gun.

I got some swamp land in Florida for sale or can I interest you in a bridge?

City governments cannot enforce federal immigration laws. Sanctuary is a fake term. It simply means illegal aliens are not going to be arrested in that city. You cannot arrest a speeding driver any more than the city can arrest illegal aliens. I too don't like speeding drivers, but I don't get to issue them tickets in my town.

They didn't have to enforce the law the piece of shit was in jail on a drug warrant already all those fuckers in SF had to do was keep him in jail for a couple more days until ICE agents could collect him and ship his ass back to Mexico

Harboring illegals is a crime dumbass
Not using local government resources (i.e. taxpayer money) to enforce Federal immigration law is in no way illegal. And that is what SFO is doing. Perfectly legal.

All they had to do was call ICE and hold him until they got there and then they could bill the feds

IMO the Mayor of SF is complicit in this murder

If I knowingly let a criminal into a business and that criminal then kills someone I could face felony murder charges

What those idiots running SF did was no different
SFO has a policy to only turn over people to ICE if they have violent criminal records. This man did not have a violent criminal record according to reports. Reportedly his version of the story is that the shooting was an accident (no idea if that is true or not).

And no, I do not think if you let a criminal into a business and the criminal kills someone you would face felony murder charges UNLESS the criminal was currently under outstanding felony warrants and you knew it and did nothing to report him or her.

If you are in anyway complicit in a crime that results in a death you are guilty of felony murder.

If you KNOWINGLY let a criminal into a business then yes you are culpable.

These idiots in SF KNEW they were letting a criminal back out on the streets They knew the feds wanted him held They let him free knowing all these things so yes they are complicit in the murder.

Tell me if the cops in one state pick up a guy with warrants from another state and then disregard the other state's request to hold him and that piece of shit kills an innocent girl are not the cops who knowingly released a criminal complicit ?

Fucking right they are
Again. He wasn't a known violent criminal. So you could have freely allowed him into your business.

Not directly from jail I wouldn't have

That's the one point you people are missing.

He was already in jail on a drug warrant. A 7 time felon in jail and all the morons in SF had to do was pick up the fucking phone and call the local ICE office and that piece of shit would be in Mexico and his victim would still be alive today.

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do

He was a known 6 time felon.

He was illegally here

How many fucking laws does he have to break?
He wasn't a known killer or violent criminal. Maybe we should make it so GrumpyGrampU isn't allowed into anyone's business because he's a known criminal, eh?

No just a 7 time felon.

How many convictions does it take for you to want a piece of shit illegal deported?

Sanctuary cities are harboring illegal aliens. There is no denying that.

Even more so, refusing to obey a federal order to detain someone in itself is criminal, let alone releasing a dangerous individual back onto the street.

I haven't got to the murder yet and I think there are 2 felonies right here!!

If these cities wish to become sanctuary cities out of compassion for illegal immigrants, they have to still corporate with the federal and state governments..At least maintain a file on them and willingly hand over the known dangerous ones to the fed/state. They refuse to do that

All their actions does is endanger the public, plus the immigrants, and create chaos with our immigration policies. Just so one potentially dangerous individual would not get deported. That is nuts.

P.S. Considering the number of cities there are, the mayors could have sat down with any of the past presidents and outline a plan on how to handle undocumented immigrants.

People die when they don't comply. They are not doing these immigrants any favors since suspicion and anger towards them rises whenever a crime is committed by one of them.

They are just another bunch of 'good intentioned fools'
If sanctuary cities are illegal, how is it that they exist?

There is no law on the books that forces local governments to enforce federal immigration law.

He was ALREADY in jail for Christ's fucking sake.

All that had to be done was to give the local ICE office a call

And there would be a girl alive today.

So yeah they screwed the fucking pooch in SF on this one.

HE WAS ALREADY IN JAIL

you thick fuck.

We've done thins before

Hell yeah you do

He was illegally here

He wasn't a known killer or violent criminal. Maybe we should make it so GrumpyGrampU isn't allowed into anyone's business because he's a known criminal, eh?

No just a 7 time felon.

How many convictions does it take for you to want a piece of shit illegal deported?
I think felons should be deported. But I don't think cities should enforce federal immigration law.

We've done thins before

Hell yeah you do

He was illegally here

No just a 7 time felon.

I think felons should be deported. But I don't think cities should enforce federal immigration law.

They weren't enforcing immigration laws he was in jail as a 7 time convicted felon on drug charges. ICE didn't ask the dipshits in SF to arrest the guy or to deport him only to notify them if he was let out of jail.

All that needed to be done was to make a fucking phone call

Even more so, refusing to obey a federal order to detain someone in itself is criminal, let alone releasing a dangerous individual back onto the street.

If these cities wish to become sanctuary cities out of compassion for illegal immigrants, they have to still corporate with the federal and state governments..At least maintain a file on them and willingly hand over the known dangerous ones to the fed/state. They refuse to do that

All their actions does is endanger the public, plus the immigrants, and create chaos with our immigration policies. Just so one potentially dangerous individual would not get deported. That is nuts.

P.S. Considering the number of cities there are, the mayors could have sat down with any of the past presidents and outline a plan on how to handle undocumented immigrants.

People die when they don't comply. They are not doing these immigrants any favors since suspicion and anger towards them rises whenever a crime is committed by one of them.

There is no law on the books that forces local governments to enforce federal immigration law.

The charges against him were dropped.

I could be totally wrong but he sounds like a fuck up and it also sounds like the death was a mistake.

The charges against him were dropped.

I could be totally wrong but he sounds like a fuck up and it also sounds like the death was a mistake.

Yeah totally an accident.

Now can I interest you in some valuable frozen tundra in Antarctica?

He was illegally here

No just a 7 time felon.

They weren't enforcing immigration laws he was in jail as a 7 time convicted felon on drug charges. ICE didn't ask the dipshits in SF to arrest the guy or to deport him only to notify them if he was let out of jail.

What good would that have done? Hey, ICE, we just let him go. Did ICE have him on some kind of tracking device?

He was illegally here

No just a 7 time felon.

What good would that have done? Hey, ICE, we just let him go. Did ICE have him on some kind of tracking device?

Keep the 7 time convicted felon in jail for a day until the feds can get his piece of shit ass out of the fucking country and save the life of an innocent girl.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE

What we have here is the absolute truth of inevitable consequences.

Let a 7 time convicted felon here illegally back on the street time and time again and sooner or later someone ends up dead

No just a 7 time felon.

Keep the 7 time convicted felon in jail for a day until the feds can get his piece of shit ass out of the fucking country and save the life of an innocent girl.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE
Now we are back to forcing a city to enforce federal immigration policy by spending their taxpayer's money. Is this what you REALLY want to happen?

No just a 7 time felon.

HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE
Now we are back to forcing a city to enforce federal immigration policy by spending their taxpayer's money. Is this what you REALLY want to happen?

Yeah the price of a fucking phone would break the fucking bank.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Tell me if a kidnapper took a girl into SF would the morons in government refuse to enforce the federal law against kidnapping because it would bankrupt them?

He was illegally here

No just a 7 time felon.

these people have to be getting PAID. they just repeat the same stuff over and over trying to find any Excuse they can for this happening.

Forum List

Back