Did the same liberals who blasted Trump for his words on illegals blast that sanctuary city?

There is not enough funding for the federal government to enforce immigration law to that extent, period.

That said, no, one incident does not mean the sanctuary city status is wrong any more than one child killing himself with a gun means gun ownership is wrong.

But have fun demonizing Latinos.
What HORSE SHIT. The cost of NOT enforcing the law is FAR more EXPENSIVE than enforcing it would be.

And no one is DEMONIZING LATINOS, you shit talking little bubble head. ILLEGALS, YES, latinos, no.

But you knew that, you just like to talk SHIT.

There is not enough funding for the federal government to enforce immigration law to that extent, period.

That said, no, one incident does not mean the sanctuary city status is wrong any more than one child killing himself with a gun means gun ownership is wrong.

What HORSE SHIT. The cost of NOT enforcing the law is FAR more EXPENSIVE than enforcing it would be.

And no one is DEMONIZING LATINOS, you shit talking little bubble head. ILLEGALS, YES, latinos, no.

Incorrect.

Liberals in California release a 5 time deported felon who then kills an American citizen in cold blood despite the feds demand that he be held for them. That woman is dead today because of liberal policies in sanctuary cities.

Trump was correct. Inartfull but correct

If it was the Fed, i.e., President Obama's Fed, that wanted this guy detained, why the blanket condemnation of 'liberals' on this?
Obama could force that city to follow the damn law. He could send the attorney general & FBI to investigate if they are violating federal law. Arrest them if they are.

HE WON'T

He is culpable

Harboring illegals is a crime dumbass
Not using local government resources (i.e. taxpayer money) to enforce Federal immigration law is in no way illegal. And that is what SFO is doing. Perfectly legal.
It appears you have finally gone full blown off your rocker.

You have NO fucking idea what you're talking about.

It is INDEED, ILLEGAL, to NOT enforce federal law.

Incorrect.
Sorry, correct.

Incorrect.
He is not incorrect and it boggles my mind that you're excusing this.

The feds specifically placed a hold on this ONE ILLEGAL INDIVIDUAL.
Tell the family of the victim that that request was too burdensome financially

Trump spoke common sense reality. And that's why he can't be allowed to be President. He's too independent-minded. Mexico should start sharing the financial burden of Illegal Immigration in the U.S. American Taxpayers desperately need relief. And for God's sake, secure the damn border. That goes for both Mexico and the U.S.

Liberals in California release a 5 time deported felon who then kills an American citizen in cold blood despite the feds demand that he be held for them. That woman is dead today because of liberal policies in sanctuary cities.

Trump was correct. Inartfull but correct

If it was the Fed, i.e., President Obama's Fed, that wanted this guy detained, why the blanket condemnation of 'liberals' on this?
Obama could force that city to follow the damn law. He could send the attorney general & FBI to investigate if they are violating federal law. Arrest them if they are.

HE WON'T

He is culpable

Not using local government resources (i.e. taxpayer money) to enforce Federal immigration law is in no way illegal. And that is what SFO is doing. Perfectly legal.

All they had to do was call ICE and hold him until they got there and then they could bill the feds

IMO the Mayor of SF is complicit in this murder

If I knowingly let a criminal into a business and that criminal then kills someone I could face felony murder charges

What those idiots running SF did was no different

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.
It was a 100% preventable murder. If you want to discuss legal criminals create a thread for it. Otherwise stay on topic least you expose more of your ignorance

It was a 100% preventable murder. If you want to discuss legal criminals create a thread for it. Otherwise stay on topic least you expose more of your ignorance

Don't tell me when to create threads or what to say in a thread. I am free to express my opinions so shut your mouth and either respond or ignore the posts you don't like. OK?

All murders are 100% preventable. Unless of course you think that somehow legal US citizens' murders are unpreventable and there's nothing one can do to prevent such incidents. Gee, it looks like you just exposed your ignorance while you informed me that I am exposing my ignorance.

Never post when you are not sober. Bye.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do

HE WON'T

He is culpable

All they had to do was call ICE and hold him until they got there and then they could bill the feds

IMO the Mayor of SF is complicit in this murder

If I knowingly let a criminal into a business and that criminal then kills someone I could face felony murder charges

What those idiots running SF did was no different

Our Immigration System has been dismantled. It is criminal. The Government is releasing brutal child rapists and murderer Illegals on a daily basis. They're freely roaming American neighborhoods all over the nation.

If their home nation refuses to take them back, our Government releases them onto the unsuspecting American public. But no one in Government is being held accountable. So the horror will continue.

Those responsible should be held accountable. Starting with the Mayor, then all the way up to Obama. It is criminal what they've done to our Immigration System.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do

Like I said, you seem to think there are "good murderers" and "Bad murderers". Sadly for you, I make no such distinctions. Any ways, if you feel a lot better when US citizens commit murders, then you should say so openly. For me, I feel bad whether the murderer is a US citizen or not.

To use this example of a murder committed by an illegal alien to say "illegal immigration is a problem" is very opportunistic. We have 11 million or so illegal aliens in this country. And yes, some of them will commit murders just as some US citizens will commit murders. We can't prevent illegal immigration 100% of the time. Just as we can't prevent 100% of the murders.

I hope you feel better the next time you hear a US citizen committed a murder. You will feel relieved that the murderer may have had a US passport and was here legally. So that should give yo ua lot more "comfort".

It is a federal crime to harbor an illegal alien.

It is time for some accountability. The city mayor should be jailed. If his crime is found to be a lawful act the courts will set him free.

It is time for some accountability. The city mayor should be jailed. If his crime is found to be a lawful act the courts will set him free.

Nope, you are wrong again. Sorry. It is not the mayor's job to police illegal aliens. It's ICE's job. And the mayor is simply saying he won't do the job of the feds. That's not harboring anyone. The real people who harbor illegals are the farmers of AZ, CA and TX who need the illegal laborers. Go after them.

Of course, for RWers, any opportunity to attack a leftist city mayor is an opportunity to make angry attacks on a city that respects gays and lesbians and liberals. RWers will go out of their way to encourage people to join NRA and buy murder weapons.

The only time RWers get outraged by murders is when an illegal alien commits a murder.

Nope, you are wrong again. Sorry. It is not the mayor's job to police illegal aliens. It's ICE's job. And the mayor is simply saying he won't do the job of the feds. That's not harboring anyone. The real people who harbor illegals are the farmers of AZ, CA and TX who need the illegal laborers. Go after them.

Of course, for RWers, any opportunity to attack a leftist city mayor is an opportunity to make angry attacks on a city that respects gays and lesbians and liberals. RWers will go out of their way to encourage people to join NRA and buy murder weapons.

The only time RWers get outraged by murders is when an illegal alien commits a murder.
Could you be any dumber?

Seriously?

Yes, local political officials should be arrested. They should be fitted for the orange jumpsuits. But will they? I doubt it. The current President himself, has helped dismantle our Immigration System. So they're on the same page.

Forum List

Back