Did the same liberals who blasted Trump for his words on illegals blast that sanctuary city?

It is a federal crime to harbor an illegal alien.

It is time for some accountability. The city mayor should be jailed. If his crime is found to be a lawful act the courts will set him free.

Nope, you are wrong again. Sorry. It is not the mayor's job to police illegal aliens. It's ICE's job. And the mayor is simply saying he won't do the job of the feds. That's not harboring anyone. The real people who harbor illegals are the farmers of AZ, CA and TX who need the illegal laborers. Go after them.

Of course, for RWers, any opportunity to attack a leftist city mayor is an opportunity to make angry attacks on a city that respects gays and lesbians and liberals. RWers will go out of their way to encourage people to join NRA and buy murder weapons.

The only time RWers get outraged by murders is when an illegal alien commits a murder.
Could you be any dumber?

Seriously?

No, I could not be any dumber than a stupid gun nut NRA supporting cons.

If an Illegal's home country refuses to take them back, our Government releases them onto an unsuspecting American Public. Our Government is releasing thousands of child rapist and murderer Illegals every year. They're likely roaming your neighborhood. So i wouldn't worry about ISIS. You have much more to worry about. Brutal terrorists have been set free and are already in your backyard.

It truly is criminal what this current President and others have done to our Immigration System. Arrests should be made. It should be orange jumpsuit time for many Politicians. It should start with the San Francisco Mayor.

Last edited:
Liberal policies are the polar opposite of protect & serve. I don't see how anyone who isn't a liberal loon can continue to live in the cities run by them.

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do

Like I said, you seem to think there are "good murderers" and "Bad murderers". Sadly for you, I make no such distinctions. Any ways, if you feel a lot better when US citizens commit murders, then you should say so openly. For me, I feel bad whether the murderer is a US citizen or not.

To use this example of a murder committed by an illegal alien to say "illegal immigration is a problem" is very opportunistic. We have 11 million or so illegal aliens in this country. And yes, some of them will commit murders just as some US citizens will commit murders. We can't prevent illegal immigration 100% of the time. Just as we can't prevent 100% of the murders.

I hope you feel better the next time you hear a US citizen committed a murder. You will feel relieved that the murderer may have had a US passport and was here legally. So that should give yo ua lot more "comfort".

Are you deliberately obtuse?

I don't condone any murder or murderer but when the law enforcement of a town KNOWINGLY lets a violent criminal back on the streets because they refuse to comply with a federal request to hold him then that government agency and the people ordering the decision to ignore federal law and federal requests to kee a criminal incarcerated are culpable in the crimes committed after the criminal is released.

It's no different if you were knowingly sitting in a car while the driver ran in to a store to rob it

You are still complicit

When republican governors give clemency to criminals who then go on to commit terrible crimes the left goes nuts.
When liberal governors or mayor's refuse to incarcerate them to begin with all is good.

Liberal logic for ya

If it was the Fed, i.e., President Obama's Fed, that wanted this guy detained, why the blanket condemnation of 'liberals' on this?
Obama could force that city to follow the damn law. He could send the attorney general & FBI to investigate if they are violating federal law. Arrest them if they are.

HE WON'T

He is culpable
There is not enough funding for the federal government to enforce immigration law to that extent, period.

That said, no, one incident does not mean the sanctuary city status is wrong any more than one child killing himself with a gun means gun ownership is wrong.

But have fun demonizing Latinos.
Harboring illegals is a crime dumbass
Not using local government resources (i.e. taxpayer money) to enforce Federal immigration law is in no way illegal. And that is what SFO is doing. Perfectly legal.
It appears you have finally gone full blown off your rocker.

You have NO fucking idea what you're talking about.

It is INDEED, ILLEGAL, to NOT enforce federal law.
Back in 2007 a bunch of Republicans tried to pass legislation to force cities to enforce federal immigration policy. It failed. You do not know what you are talking about. But it doesn't surprise me that you would want to burden cities and states in such a manner.

There is not enough funding for the federal government to enforce immigration law to that extent, period.

That said, no, one incident does not mean the sanctuary city status is wrong any more than one child killing himself with a gun means gun ownership is wrong.

What HORSE SHIT. The cost of NOT enforcing the law is FAR more EXPENSIVE than enforcing it would be.

And no one is DEMONIZING LATINOS, you shit talking little bubble head. ILLEGALS, YES, latinos, no.

But you knew that, you just like to talk SHIT.
Incorrect.
He is not incorrect and it boggles my mind that you're excusing this.

The feds specifically placed a hold on this ONE ILLEGAL INDIVIDUAL.
Tell the family of the victim that that request was too burdensome financially
One incident, while regrettable, does not mean the entire policy is wrong. Or that we should spend a gazillion dollars to fix it. Plenty of legal citizens kill people and they are just as dead.

It is time for some accountability. The city mayor should be jailed. If his crime is found to be a lawful act the courts will set him free.

Yes, local political officials should be arrested. They should be fitted for the orange jumpsuits. But will they? I doubt it. The current President himself, has helped dismantle our Immigration System. So they're on the same page.

yep and the city and all the politicians who signed off on it should be SUED. that's the only way we are going to get these elected ass under some of our control. they are traitors to US Legal American citizens. I can't believe anyone would stand up for this. it's sickening

What HORSE SHIT. The cost of NOT enforcing the law is FAR more EXPENSIVE than enforcing it would be.

And no one is DEMONIZING LATINOS, you shit talking little bubble head. ILLEGALS, YES, latinos, no.

Incorrect.

One incident, while regrettable, does not mean the entire policy is wrong. Or that we should spend a gazillion dollars to fix it. Plenty of legal citizens kill people and they are just as dead.
This isn't about other murders. This is about....

100% PREVENTABLE CRIMES

If it was the Fed, i.e., President Obama's Fed, that wanted this guy detained, why the blanket condemnation of 'liberals' on this?
Obama could force that city to follow the damn law. He could send the attorney general & FBI to investigate if they are violating federal law. Arrest them if they are.

HE WON'T

He is culpable

Harboring illegals is a crime dumbass
Not using local government resources (i.e. taxpayer money) to enforce Federal immigration law is in no way illegal. And that is what SFO is doing. Perfectly legal.

All they had to do was call ICE and hold him until they got there and then they could bill the feds

IMO the Mayor of SF is complicit in this murder

If I knowingly let a criminal into a business and that criminal then kills someone I could face felony murder charges

What those idiots running SF did was no different
SFO has a policy to only turn over people to ICE if they have violent criminal records. This man did not have a violent criminal record according to reports. Reportedly his version of the story is that the shooting was an accident (no idea if that is true or not).

And no, I do not think if you let a criminal into a business and the criminal kills someone you would face felony murder charges UNLESS the criminal was currently under outstanding felony warrants and you knew it and did nothing to report him or her.

Are you telling me legal citizens never commit murders? You seem upset that a murder was committed by an illegal alien. I suppose you would have felt a lot better if the murderer was a legal US citizen.

I am sure you feel a lot better when a woman is raped by a friend or a neighbor as opposed to a total stranger. What do you do when you hear of a murder or a rape in your city? Do you release a sigh of relief and say "Thank God, he had a US passport"? Is that how you react?

Oh wait, unless you think that US citizens never commit a murder. If that's the case then your outrage is very valid.

We've done thins before

Citizens have a right to be here illegal aliens do not. This particular piece of shit was jailed 6 times and the fuckers in SF knew it and they still let him go.

Tell me if you let a known killer out on the street and he kills someone do you have any culpability?

Hell yeah you do
He wasn't a known killer.

In certain cases it is a federal crime. Sanctuary city doesn't appear to be one of those cases.

Liberal policies are the polar opposite of protect & serve. I don't see how anyone who isn't a liberal loon can continue to live in the cities run by them.
I've lived almost my entire life in areas that are rife with undocumented people and not one, ever, has harmed me or so much as looked at me cross eyed.

I've lived almost my entire life in areas that are rife with undocumented people and not one, ever, has harmed me or so much as looked at me cross eyed.
Which means nothing on an internet political forum. Propaganda.

Incorrect.

100% PREVENTABLE CRIMES
It is being reported that he found the gun, picked it up, and it went off. He told this on some television news cast. He says he doesn't want a lawyer and wants to be punished.

Preventable, certainly. We have way to many guns floating around the country. Cut down on them and cut down on murder by gun.

Tell that to the victims family. I'm sure that will ease their pain.

PS. I too live in a city full of illegals and while they don't attack me personally they do cost me money in two ways. Higher taxes to accommodate their social needs & they suppress the wages in the industries they flood with illegal wages

Incorrect.

100% PREVENTABLE CRIMES
It is being reported that he found the gun, picked it up, and it went off. He told this on some television news cast. He says he doesn't want a lawyer and wants to be punished.

Preventable, certainly. We have way to many guns floating around the country. Cut down on them and cut down on murder by gun.

Do you believe that story?

Which means nothing on an internet political forum. Propaganda.
Just like having hysterics and likening thousands of non-violent immigrants to rapists and murders. Like you and your boy Trump do repeatedly.

Tell that to the victims family. I'm sure that will ease their pain.

PS. I too live in a city full of illegals and while they don't attack me personally they do cost me money in two ways. Higher taxes to accommodate their social needs & they suppress the wages in the industries they flood with illegal wages
The victims mother basically told Trump to shut the fuck up and quit using her daughter for his political agenda. She probably means you, too.

Incorrect.

100% PREVENTABLE CRIMES

Deflection.

The fact that he wants to be imprisoned or that he found a gun to fulfill that desire does not negate the fact that he should not have been free to act out that desire to begin with.

Forum List

Back