Did They Find Bill's Sex Toy?

Gee, I wonder if there is another reason why the head of Energy Pioneer Solutions is called "The Energizer".

I'm totally stumped...

Yup. I guess it has to be because she's Bill's mistress.
Cause women are only sluts, according to the OP.

Gee, I wonder if there is another reason why the head of Energy Pioneer Solutions is called "The Energizer".

I'm totally stumped...

The fact she only met with him when Hillary was out of town was a mere accident right?

I'm totally stumped...

Cause women are only sluts, according to the OP.
We aren't the ones wanting guys showering with girls, you are.
I love to shower with females, beats the hell out of having to do it with men....

Does this foundation have a board of directors or not? Because in many legal settings of those type of organizations can't have just one person signing the check...or approving it...
Bill, Hillary and their daughter.

That so called "foundation" is their own piggy bank.

What crooks the Clinton's are! :mad-61:
Then how is it structured?

The question should be why there is always conflict of interest when it comes to this freaking Clinton Foundation.... millions and millions of dollars in donations from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State....and on and on and on.....

The Law doesn't count for the Clinton family???? How can Americans stand that sort of behavior???? How??

Does this foundation have a board of directors or not? Because in many legal settings of those type of organizations can't have just one person signing the check...or approving it...

The question should be why there is always conflict of interest when it comes to this freaking Clinton Foundation.... millions and millions of dollars in donations from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State....and on and on and on.....

The Law doesn't count for the Clinton family???? How can Americans stand that sort of behavior???? How??
Well if its being used for bribes or hush money it needs to be shut down.

Because if they did its going to hurt. And the timing really sucks for Hillary. Lets have a look at the toy.
CiVSh2kVEAA5Mkg.jpg

Nice looking and a damn sight better then Hillary. So who is she?
"The woman is wealthy divorcee Julie Tauber McMahon, a neighbor of the Clintons in Chappaqua, New York."

The divorced lady next door. How often did she visit?
"The 54-year-old business executive is described as the so-called "Energizer," a nickname given to her by the Secret Service for her supposed frequent visits to the Clinton home."

Often enough for the SS to give her a code name, the "energizer" huh? Well to be honest she could top my battery off. Bill must have screwed up some how to get caught..

"Citing a 2010 Clinton Global Initiative statement, The Post reports that the charity “commits $2 million to support the work of Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company founded to deliver energy savings to communities in rural America.”

Oh he gave her TWO MILLION dollars from the Clinton foundation! Donations to Hillary's charity is hush money for sluts. So did Hillary ever meet the slut?

"Kessler alleges that McMahon and the former president had “timed arrivals and departures to Hillary’s schedule” for rendezvous at the Clinton home."

Bill has been getting laid on charity money folks. No way around that. So what does Hillary say?

"Hillary Clinton's campaign has not responded to the story."

I think Hillary just sh#t her pants. I can hear her yelling. "Get me a spin doctor!"
Trump Reacts To 'Bombshell' Report That Bill Clinton Charity Gave $2 Million To Friend's Company

Laughing my ass off!
Fury

DorkoDumDum posts his usual fact free crap.

Why don't you post FACTS?

Hmmm?

Because if they did its going to hurt. And the timing really sucks for Hillary. Lets have a look at the toy.
CiVSh2kVEAA5Mkg.jpg

Nice looking and a damn sight better then Hillary. So who is she?
"The woman is wealthy divorcee Julie Tauber McMahon, a neighbor of the Clintons in Chappaqua, New York."

The divorced lady next door. How often did she visit?
"The 54-year-old business executive is described as the so-called "Energizer," a nickname given to her by the Secret Service for her supposed frequent visits to the Clinton home."

Often enough for the SS to give her a code name, the "energizer" huh? Well to be honest she could top my battery off. Bill must have screwed up some how to get caught..

"Citing a 2010 Clinton Global Initiative statement, The Post reports that the charity “commits $2 million to support the work of Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company founded to deliver energy savings to communities in rural America.”

Oh he gave her TWO MILLION dollars from the Clinton foundation! Donations to Hillary's charity is hush money for sluts. So did Hillary ever meet the slut?

"Kessler alleges that McMahon and the former president had “timed arrivals and departures to Hillary’s schedule” for rendezvous at the Clinton home."

Bill has been getting laid on charity money folks. No way around that. So what does Hillary say?

"Hillary Clinton's campaign has not responded to the story."

I think Hillary just sh#t her pants. I can hear her yelling. "Get me a spin doctor!"
Trump Reacts To 'Bombshell' Report That Bill Clinton Charity Gave $2 Million To Friend's Company

Laughing my ass off!
Fury

DorkoDumDum posts his usual fact free crap.

Why don't you post FACTS?

Hmmm?
Link is in the OP idiot.

Good question. It appears the Foundation doesn't conform to most Charitable Organization corporate laws. One reviewer described the corporate by laws as "Byzantine" in their complexity. Useful to hide where money go's to and from, but for actually giving money to good causes, exceedingly difficult to do, and track.

OP apparently doesn't like women.
You mean Bill's play toy, that costed him 2,000,000 dollars? Hillary should be proud.
Cost the charity TWO MILLION. Bill did not pay for nothing.
Anything

Good question. It appears the Foundation doesn't conform to most Charitable Organization corporate laws. One reviewer described the corporate by laws as "Byzantine" in their complexity. Useful to hide where money go's to and from, but for actually giving money to good causes, exceedingly difficult to do, and track.
There are worse charitable organization than this one, but we never hear or see any threads about it...but then again, one of their members is not running for president...But still they remain in the top 25 worst charities..

Forum List

Back