Did They Find Bill's Sex Toy?

Does this foundation have a board of directors or not? Because in many legal settings of those type of organizations can't have just one person signing the check...or approving it...
Bill, Hillary and their daughter.

That so called "foundation" is their own piggy bank.

What crooks the Clinton's are! :mad-61:
Then how is it structured?

Good question. It appears the Foundation doesn't conform to most Charitable Organization corporate laws. One reviewer described the corporate by laws as "Byzantine" in their complexity. Useful to hide where money go's to and from, but for actually giving money to good causes, exceedingly difficult to do, and track.
I had to look that word up..
""(sometimes lowercase) characterized by elaboratescheming and intrigue, especially for the gaining ofpolitical power or favor:
Byzantine methods for holding on to hischairmanship."
the definition of Byzantine

Good word, I will have to remember it.

OP apparently doesn't like women.
You mean Bill's play toy, that costed him 2,000,000 dollars? Hillary should be proud.
Cost the charity TWO MILLION. Bill did not pay for nothing.
Anything
Does this foundation have a board of directors or not? Because in many legal settings of those type of organizations can't have just one person signing the check...or approving it...

Good question. It appears the Foundation doesn't conform to most Charitable Organization corporate laws. One reviewer described the corporate by laws as "Byzantine" in their complexity. Useful to hide where money go's to and from, but for actually giving money to good causes, exceedingly difficult to do, and track.
There are worse charitable organization than this one, but we never hear or see any threads about it...but then again, one of their members is not running for president...But still they remain in the top 25 worst charities..
Well if you find one paying for bimbo control you should start a thread on it. Your OWN thread.

""(sometimes lowercase) characterized by elaboratescheming and intrigue, especially for the gaining ofpolitical power or favor:

You never studied Roman history? 214................

You mean Bill's play toy, that costed him 2,000,000 dollars? Hillary should be proud.
Anything

There are worse charitable organization than this one, but we never hear or see any threads about it...but then again, one of their members is not running for president...But still they remain in the top 25 worst charities..
Well if you find one paying for bimbo control you should start a thread on it. Your OWN thread.
This is a thread? More like a train wreck....with cackling hens flying from the disaster...........

I did not know that word no.

I did not know that word no.
UzGX6Da.gif

Anything

This is a thread? More like a train wreck....with cackling hens flying from the disaster...........
The train wreck is the Hillary campaign with Bill running around New York shaking his dick.

Anything

The train wreck is the Hillary campaign with Bill running around New York shaking his dick.
That limp noodle, they probably just let him lick...

Oh I thought Monica was missing :D
You had to know if anything was going to blow a hole in Hillary it was Bill's inability to keep his pants up. Talk about ammo.

The sad fact of reality is her supporters won't care.
Who is going to run bimbo control with her busy? And what does she tell the feminists this time? Is she going to go on TV and forgive him again? What about the questions from the press?

We know what she would do ... same as before ... grit her teeth, curse Tammy Wynette ... and start singing "Stand By Your Man!"

Yep Hilary bashed and tried to silence the woman that spoke out against Bill..

Yet so many women will vote for her knowing this..
Probably cause many women have been there, done that, and still keep on existing............

You had to know if anything was going to blow a hole in Hillary it was Bill's inability to keep his pants up. Talk about ammo.

Who is going to run bimbo control with her busy? And what does she tell the feminists this time? Is she going to go on TV and forgive him again? What about the questions from the press?

We know what she would do ... same as before ... grit her teeth, curse Tammy Wynette ... and start singing "Stand By Your Man!"
Yeah, but damn it a classic. Man cheats with woman next door.
The song is classic as well.

Ahem, men are made to be very horny and hump holes....It's what God did to us.....to make sure we would do all kinds of stupid shit to impress a vagina for a dip in the pool...........

Wonder how those charity donors feel right about now?
fucked?
Oh wait, no, thats not what they were feeling,, that was Bill

Ahem, men are made to be very horny and hump holes....It's what God did to us.....to make sure we would do all kinds of stupid shit to impress a vagina for a dip in the pool...........
Well given the time you spend making stupid comments your "hole humping" days must be over.

The question should be why there is always conflict of interest when it comes to this freaking Clinton Foundation.... millions and millions of dollars in donations from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State....and on and on and on.....

The Law doesn't count for the Clinton family???? How can Americans stand that sort of behavior???? How??
If the IRS attacks me, I'm gonna tell them I feel like Bill's love child that day. Then sue the shit out of them. Because the next day I'm gonna feel like Treyvon's brother and I need repreations! Hopefully this trans gender thing is going bury the democrat party.

Anything

That's because they merely steal peoples money. They don't sell the political influence of this country, nor approve sales of mineral deposits to countries that not so long ago were actively trying to destroy us.

Technically that isn't Roman history. It is Byzantine Empire history.

Technically that isn't Roman history. It is Byzantine Empire history.
Which was created by the Eastern Roman empire......which was once a Greek colony...........

Forum List

Back