Did This Scene Traumatize Anybody Else As A Kid?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now obviously I'm talking to both eighties and nineties babies and up because this movie is from somewhere in the eighties. Now, as much as I have always loved this movie and it's still one of my favorites to this day, I didn't want anybody to usethe broom again after seeing it because I was afraid that it would hurt the tiny people. 😆

Now obviously I'm talking to both eighties and nineties babies and up because this movie is from somewhere in the eighties. Now, as much as I have always loved this movie and it's still one of my favorites to this day, I didn't want anybody to usethe broom again after seeing it because I was afraid that it would hurt the tiny people. 😆

Nope. Old Yeller getting put down. :(

No.. for me it was being on the roof of the car at a drive in movie during the original JAWS movie.... all those metal speakers going off at once? it was terrifying! Think I was around 5 or so..

Yes, between that one and Bambi Disney scarred a generation. I saw the Exorcist when I was ten. No child should ever see that one.

Was the only one that didn't cry when Bambi's mother died? Don't get me wrong, I found it incredibly sad, but I still didn't shed a tear.

Nope. Old Yeller getting put down. :(

I was more terrorized by flying monkeys in The Wizard of OZ

1690072423542.gif

Last edited:
No. I got traumatized because my mom fancied herself a hair stylist. Cut my bangs and I had to go to school.
Parents took me to a drive in movie when I was tiny. It was an epic film: "Boob Tube." I was traumatized and irresistibly drawn to boobies ever since!

The house falling on that old bitch scared me really good. Now, I always look up and never get on a road with yellow bricks. That's just stupid.

IDK what movie it was that scared me. It was about this family either moves into or rents this house for vacation,

and the dad gets possessed and tried to kill his little boy in the pool..kinda like The Shining, but not The Shining.

Forum List

Back