Did Trump admit on video he knew of hacking crimes?

I give up old Between you Oddone, bs jc ,pc I've had enough for the day

the day?
I've had enough for a fucking lifetime - If Trump said it, he didnt say it - if he didnt say it, he said it.

take the op - couldnt find a link to a tape with Trump running his yap - I provided the EXACT LINK the idiot couldn't seem to find .... so the op says its the WRONG LINK.

nothing, and I mean nothing can budge Trumps Cucks out of their slipstream of lies and horseshit spin.

Fuck Trump & his drones.
600 and counting
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

600 Ex-Federal Prosecutors (and Counting) Say Being President Is The Only Thing That Saved Trump
Attorney General William Barr handling of the Mueller report has drawn outrage from Democrats.
and what? without a sealed indictment in the mueller report you got bumpkis. Trump exonerated baby!!!!! make it ten thousand, they all have zip in authority and only get air time.
I'm through with you people who find no problem with this vile crook in our WH ,for the day Tomorrow doesn't look good either
dude, again, from previous discussions, I thought you were through bitching about trump and waiting until he was elected out of office, and yet you keep pronouncing shit as if that isn't your position. did you lie?
if I said I'd not complain about trump again I misspoke
"A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive...."

This is ripe, pure and unwatered horseshit. Think about it. Would any russkie been able to change your vote? Not no, but hell no. We were either all against Canckles Clinton, and would have voted for Clarabelle the Clown first, or, we Did vote for the Canckles Bitch and nothing, not a russian or Uncle Sam himself, would have changed our minds. Now, GET OVER IT.
This is ripe, pure and unwatered horseshit. Think about it. Would any russkie been able to change your vote? Not no, but hell no. We were either all against Canckles Clinton, and would have voted for Clarabelle the Clown first, or, we Did vote for the Canckles Bitch and nothing, not a russian or Uncle Sam himself, would have changed our minds. Now, GET OVER IT
Since most of us who voted cast their POTUS ballot for someone other than the Red Don, maybe you should read enough of my link to understand what's being argued here?

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"Jamieson said that, as an academic, she hoped that the public would challenge her arguments.

"Yet she expressed confidence that unbiased readers would accept her conclusion that it is not just plausible that Russia changed the outcome of the 2016 election—it is 'likely that it did.'

"An airtight case, she acknowledges, may never be possible.

"In the introduction to her new book, she writes that any case for influence will likely be similar to that in a civil legal trial, 'in which the verdict is rendered not with the certainty that e=mc2 but rather based on the preponderance of evidence.'

"But, she points out, 'we do make most of life’s decisions based on less-than-rock-solid, incontrovertible evidence.'

"In Philadelphia, she noted to me that 'we convict people on probabilities rather than absolute certainty, and we’ve executed people based on inferences from available evidence.'

"She argued that 'the standard of proof being demanded' by people claiming it’s impossible to know whether Russia delivered the White House to Trump is 'substantially higher than the standard of proof we ordinarily use in our lives.'"
giphy.gif
afraid to show his taxes,,afraid to show his bank records ,afraid to show his grades afraid to have mueller testify afraid to have barr show report to congress ,,,,can you see the pattern ?

A friend claims there is a video showing Trump had knowledge of hacking crimes.
That he either knew or instructed Russians to go after the Democrats and that this was illegal.
And he either encouraged it or wanted it. And didn't report or stop it.

Is this true?

Why isn't the video anywhere when I search for it?

Does ANYONE have the source or link that meets this description.
If it was THAT obvious he had knowledge, wouldn't the opposition have USED it?

My friend says the information is out there, and people "don't care."
But the people who DO CARE about impeaching Trump would make
sure this footage got on the national news and everyone had access, right?
If this were true, clearly Mueller knew nothing about it. One should always be cautious about believing anything a Democrat says about Trump.

That he either knew or instructed Russians to go after the Democrats and that this was illegal.

Is this true?

If this were true, clearly Mueller knew nothing about it. One should always be cautious about believing anything a Democrat says about Trump.
how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

600 Ex-Federal Prosecutors (and Counting) Say Being President Is The Only Thing That Saved Trump
Attorney General William Barr handling of the Mueller report has drawn outrage from Democrats.

Is this true?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

So what you are saying is that you do not believe lawyers make political statements.

Is this true?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

So what you are saying is that you do not believe lawyers make political statements.
NO What I'm saying lawyers aren't dumb and out of 600 there had to be a bunch of repub leaners

Is this true?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

NO What I'm saying lawyers aren't dumb and out of 600 there had to be a bunch of repub leaners
lol Still it's a political statement by lawyers. I'm sure there are more than six hundred lawyers out there who are hostile to Trump.

Is this true?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

lol Still it's a political statement by lawyers. I'm sure there are more than six hundred lawyers out there who are hostile to Trump.
Perhaps But why do you think a large group of very intelligent lawyers would say that about Trump ?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

Perhaps But why do you think a large group of very intelligent lawyers would say that about Trump ?
AND where are the 600 lawyers for Trump saying he's doing everything the right way??

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

Clearly because they don't like Trump.

Is this true?

He said “Russia, if you’re listening, get Hillary Clinton’s emails”. And it was done almost immediately.

What confuses you about that?

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

AND where are the 600 lawyers for Trump saying he's doing everything the right way??
They would be all the rest of the lawyers who declined to sign the letter.

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

Probably because he’s an ignorant disgusting treasonous pos

They would be all the rest of the lawyers who declined to sign the letter.
Who declined to sign, idiota?

Is this true?

Try reading the report you feckless twit

Is this true?

He said “Russia, if you’re listening, get Hillary Clinton’s emails”. And it was done almost immediately.

What confisss you about that?
Clearly it confuses you. If he had been conspiring with Russia, he wouldn't have said it during a debate on TV. Democrats have no sense of humor at all.

how many dems here?
It's grown to 600...

About this website

NEWS.VICE.COM

I'm sure many who didn't like him voted for him They liked hillary less But intelligent folks like that ,600 all say he's lucky he's president??

Is this true?

Why is it the most ignorant people on the board are always advising others to read what they clearly have not read.

I'm sure many who didn't like him voted for him They liked hillary less But intelligent folks like that ,600 all say he's lucky he's president??
We're all lucky he's President. The thought of President Hillary Clinton is just too horrible to contemplate.

Is this true?

LOL good seeing you back again

We're all lucky he's President. The thought of President Hillary Clinton is just too horrible to contemplate.
She was and is more presidential in her little finger than trump is in that huge body of his

Forum List

Back