Did Trump cash in on his inauguration?

Who indicted all those under Trumps presidency?? Gonna blame the DOJ again ?? You dolts always have an excuse Open your eyes
What crime has he committed, other than winning the election?

Even the criminal Mueller can only come up with irrelevancies that happened years before Trump ever announced to run, or years after he was elected.

Name the specific criminal acts that ought to be investigated or go pound sand up your cultist ass.
Great answer to my question Typical repub
Great non-answer from a typical hysterical fool.

Who indicted all those under Trumps presidency?? Gonna blame the DOJ again ?? You dolts always have an excuse Open your eyes
What crime has he committed, other than winning the election?

Even the criminal Mueller can only come up with irrelevancies that happened years before Trump ever announced to run, or years after he was elected.

Name the specific criminal acts that ought to be investigated or go pound sand up your cultist ass.
Great answer to my question Typical repub
Great non-answer from a typical hysterical fool.
What will be your excuse when Jr and Kirshner get indicted????

Speaking of inauguration festivities, why don't the feds investigate the apparent organized mob sponsored by the democrat party that smashed windows and torched cars?

Speaking of inauguration festivities, why don't the feds investigate the apparent organized mob sponsored by the democrat party that smashed windows and torched cars?
or republicans attacking the recounting vote folks in 2000

...Who was going to indict them, nitwit? The DOJ under Obama acted like a mob cosigliere more so than a law enforcement agency.
You had two years with control of all three branches of the Federal government.

If there was sufficient substance to act upon, then why did you not act upon it, when you were in full control?

Could it be, that you did not find enough substance on which to proceed?

Or did you just lack the ball$ to act?

( tee-hee )

What will be your excuse when Jr and Kirshner get indicted????
I have no brief for either of those two bunglers....Neither of them should be anywhere near the levers of power...But being an incompetent buffoon isn't criminal.....That said, name the goddamn crime(s).
Not being a great lawyer with a staff of 17 hand picked investigators I'll wait for Mueller to answer that Talking with Russians trying to get info on Hill means nothing to you?

Not being a great lawyer with a staff of 17 hand picked investigators I'll wait for Mueller to answer that Talking with Russians trying to get info on Hill means nothing to you?
First of all opposition research isn't a crime....If it were then Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, and Hillary should all be in jail.

Secondly, the whole story about Trump jr meeting with the Russians is all fucked up...In the first place, there's Roger Stone alleged to have got in touch with Assange (which never happened) to get the dirt on Hillary....After which there's the meeting in Trump Tower, to negotiate to get the dirt on Hillary, that was already allegedly already obtained by Stone from Wikileaks.

And the Trump Tower meeting was such an obvious set-up that even a dithering dumbass like Trump jr sniffed it out for what it was.

So now, where's the specific criminal act?

Translation:

The Mewler-Torquemada Inquisition came up empty, so we will go back to mindlessly flinging shit at the president. :thup:
How man years of prison if he was Democrat?

democrats don't go to prison. Laws don't apply to democrats.

See Hillary and the traitor Obama for examples.

First of all opposition research isn't a crime....If it were then Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, and Hillary should all be in jail.

Secondly, the whole story about Trump jr meeting with the Russians is all fucked up...In the first place, there's Roger Stone alleged to have got in touch with Assange (which never happened) to get the dirt on Hillary....After which there's the meeting in Trump Tower, to negotiate to get the dirt on Hillary, that was already allegedly already obtained by Stone from Wikileaks.

And the Trump Tower meeting was such an obvious set-up that even a dithering dumbass like Trump jr sniffed it out for what it was.

There are 100's of ways to steal money and chump knows them all ,,175000 per day paid to Trump washington hotel in overpayments??

There are 100's of ways to steal money and chump knows them all ,,175000 per day paid to Trump washington hotel in overpayments??
Innuendo that doesn't address what I just said.

All I can conclude from this exchange is that you have nothing keeping you going but your hate.

Innuendo that doesn't address what I just said.

All I can conclude from this exchange is that you have nothing keeping you going but your hate.
How can you say that with all those close to trump indicted or running FROM the WH as fast as they can go ? Never heard about you're known by the friends you have ? And Putin and trump are best buds

What a patriot!
A spokesman confirmed that the nonprofit 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee paid the Trump International Hotel a rate of $175,000 per day for event space — in spite of internal objections at the time that the rate was far too high.

The inaugural committee also spent at least $1.5 million at a hotel in which the investment firm of the committee’s chairman, Tom Barrack, held a small stake.

New Evidence Emerges of Possible Wrongdoing by Trump Inaugural Committee — ProPublica
OMG!! I read the story and I can't believe it! That scoundrel that refuses to take a salary while being president
paid for an event space to the amount of $175,000 at Trump Tower! THE CAD!

And then, the Inaugeral committee spent $1.5 million which Tom Barrack (whoever the hell that is,,,) had a small stake. THE OPPORTUNIST....BET IT WAS MORE THAN $100!

How do you know he refuses his salary?

You seen his tax returns?

Forum List

Back