Did Trump help the Christmas shopping boom?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He says he did, that his election brought joy and dispelled gloom.

Another analysis, however, says he had nothing to do with it.

I think it is probably both. The Trumpers shopped in a sense of election while the antiTrumpers shopped for reparative therapy.

President-elect Donald Trump claims credit for higher market, Christmas shopping Trump tweets his win dispelled gloom, lifted markets, and spurred Christmas sales

The market rally has nothing to do with Trump’s victory, analyst says The market rally has nothing to do with Trump’s victory, analyst says

Trump says so many dumb things it is astounding that this man is president. President Bush Jr would stumble sometimes with language, but he is a Rhodes Scholar compared to draft dodger Donnie.

"Trump, who once asked whether Putin would become his "new best friend," said that he did not need daily intelligence briefings because he is "like, a smart person," and it was reported that three psychiatrists asked President Barack Obama to recommend Trump receive a full neuropsychiatric evaluation for symptoms including "an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality." Trump appointed an avid hunter as Secretary of the Interior, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced that it would extend permits allowing for the deaths of up to 4,200 bald eagles a year...." [Weekly Review] | December 22, 2016 By Winston Choi-Schagrin | Harper's Magazine

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'

I think it is probably both. The Trumpers shopped in a sense of election while the antiTrumpers shopped for reparative therapy.

President-elect Donald Trump claims credit for higher market, Christmas shopping Trump tweets his win dispelled gloom, lifted markets, and spurred Christmas sales

The market rally has nothing to do with Trump’s victory, analyst says The market rally has nothing to do with Trump’s victory, analyst says
Why do you believe everything the fake news media tell you?

Did you learn nothing from Wikileaks exposing the US media for the phonies they are?

The MSM can dupe Jake ALL THE TIME.

It must be from all of the jobs Trump brought back to America already

fakey = fake news

Dude, it is On his freaken Twitter account,it is Not fake news.
You are REALLY going to have to lighten up at some point.

Thanks, I just get angry when I see him twittering these lies...

I am also angry that I supported and believed him, but I didn't vote for him..
You don't know if its a lie. Neither does that goob smooch from the OP article. Nonetheless, it was a stupid thing to say. However, he is an egomaniac. Should be expected...

fakey = fake news

You don't know if its a lie. Neither does that goob smooch from the OP article. Nonetheless, it was a stupid thing to say. However, he is an egomaniac. Should be expected...

Trump is creating his own conspiracy theories that will follow him throughout his own presidency ...

Trump was the one all over Obama for transparency..

fakey = fake news

Trump is creating his own conspiracy theories that will follow him throughout his own presidency ...

so lets compare a tax return to citizenship and forgery... LOL

Clinton and Trump are both citizens. Neither are forgers. Trump did not release his tax returns. The tweet is a fact; it's claim cannot be verified. Trump is a huxter, and TNHuckster and gipped are Jabba the Trump's slavish followers. Those are facts.

Clinton and Trump are both citizens. Neither are forgers. Trump did not release his tax returns. The tweet is a fact; it's claim cannot be verified. Trump is a huxter, and TNHuckster and gipped are Jabba the Trump's slavish followers. Those are facts.
lol you idiot.

lol you idiot.
I don't think Trump did either, imo. But it is fun to watch you trumpholes turn into butt hurt crybabies.

Forum List

Back