🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did We Forget The Left's Effort To RailRoad Trump Out Of Office.

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid
An obvious impeachable offense.

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

You miss the point, liar.

Or maybe you have the balls to answer the question.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Funny how the articles were more watery than my neighbors jucuzzi.
We are talking about Trump. A man with no moral values who thinks the rules don’t apply to him
Of course the left continually talked about impeachment until Trump gave them no choice but to impeach

You don't impeach based on morals.

You based on actions that are contrary to law and prosecutable.

None of which existed when people like Max the Ax ran off her racist mouth.

And even your Ukraine scandal only produced some of the most shabby and shallow articles.
Americans were aghast at Trumps behavior from Day 1. Nancy Pelosi specifically held off calls to impeach until Trumps egregious behavior left her no choice.

Not the Americans I Know.

But you are either ADD or the liar you've shown yourself to be.

Here is your answer....."none of it is a basis....."

End of story.

You fanatics are out of your minds.
Trumps approval has never been over 50 percent
You need to meet more Americans

And you are still a liar and a fraud.

You don't answer questions.

You just post bullshit.

Obama spent most of his time below 50.

So what ?

And even those who don't approve of him thought (knew) that the impeachment shitsham was just that.

Maybe White 6 will answer for the spinless rightwinger.
I have heard people mention it before his Ukraine crap, but they didn't do it. If he had not pulled that bonehead move, they wouldn't have impeached him. About the only presidents I do not remember talk of impeachment about was Daddy Bush and amazingly Jimmy Carter, but they never did impeachable offenses. Trump did and was impeached. What a dumbass. Now Ukraine has said they had no problem or offenses involving the Hunter Biden either. Looks like Mr. Paranoid turned wet dreams into a self fulfilling prophesy for nothing. So there you have it. DJT the third president to be impeached. Being stupid has it's own rewards, but still no coup except in the eyes of the more loony tunes supporters. Not sure why you would ask me. My views are pretty well known and when he thinks people deserve an answer responds pretty well for himself. You guys are just snake bit.

No we are not.

The question I asked was would you deny that people were talking about it long before Ukrain ?

I am a little disappointed in your answer as you seem to be a well thought out indie.

Here are some of the best. Waters can't provide specific examples except to guess.......

She is as bad on the left as rabid trump supporters are on the right (bad as some, worse than others), if they can lay claim to calling it the right anymore. I watched part of the first video until I saw the date of April 2017. Hell, I gave him until September or October before I determined he just was not going to grow into the gravity of the job and his responsibility for and to the whole country and traditions and foundations of our government and I didn't support either of the two rejects offered by the two parties that year. I am going to have to look up this "indie" thing. It doesn't sound bad, but I don't know if you insulted me or not.:dunno: Hold the phone. Aw, yes. "independent". I am even slower sometimes than other. Got up to smoke a cig after posting and thought WTF?

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid
An obvious impeachable offense.

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

You miss the point, liar.

Or maybe you have the balls to answer the question.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Funny how the articles were more watery than my neighbors jucuzzi.
We are talking about Trump. A man with no moral values who thinks the rules don’t apply to him
Of course the left continually talked about impeachment until Trump gave them no choice but to impeach

You don't impeach based on morals.

You based on actions that are contrary to law and prosecutable.

None of which existed when people like Max the Ax ran off her racist mouth.

And even your Ukraine scandal only produced some of the most shabby and shallow articles.
Americans were aghast at Trumps behavior from Day 1. Nancy Pelosi specifically held off calls to impeach until Trumps egregious behavior left her no choice.
You have a few FOX commentators and a few radio hosts and a some internet sites and some Repub article writers that mostly back Trump. And that tis it!!! Everything on TV is Prog except a couple of religious channels and some old TV show programs which were not into the propaganda. Movies veer left also even if macho. Women believe 100 pound women beating the hell out of buffed 225 pound former special forces men. And perhaps that is the most sad thing. Especially when violence on the streets or even social gatherings ramps up at times.

I have heard people mention it before his Ukraine crap, but they didn't do it. If he had not pulled that bonehead move, they wouldn't have impeached him. About the only presidents I do not remember talk of impeachment about was Daddy Bush and amazingly Jimmy Carter, but they never did impeachable offenses. Trump did and was impeached. What a dumbass. Now Ukraine has said they had no problem or offenses involving the Hunter Biden either. Looks like Mr. Paranoid turned wet dreams into a self fulfilling prophesy for nothing. So there you have it. DJT the third president to be impeached. Being stupid has it's own rewards, but still no coup except in the eyes of the more loony tunes supporters. Not sure why you would ask me. My views are pretty well known and when he thinks people deserve an answer responds pretty well for himself. You guys are just snake bit.

No we are not.

The question I asked was would you deny that people were talking about it long before Ukrain ?

I am a little disappointed in your answer as you seem to be a well thought out indie.

Here are some of the best. Waters can't provide specific examples except to guess.......

She is as bad on the left as rabid trump supporters are on the right (bad as some, worse than others), if they can lay claim to calling it the right anymore. I watched part of the first video until I saw the date of April 2017. Hell, I gave him until September or October before I determined he just was not going to grow into the gravity of the job and his responsibility for and to the whole country and traditions and foundations of our government and I didn't support either of the two rejects offered by the two parties that year. I am going to have to look up this "indie" thing. It doesn't sound bad, but I don't know if you insulted me or not.:dunno: Hold the phone. Aw, yes. "independent". I am even slower sometimes than other. Got up to smoke a cig after posting and thought WTF?

Trump is the first President to confront NoKo, China, Iran, all the free trade and NWO bullshit, open borders, sanctuary cities and American jobs as well as being the biggest advocate for the American worker and taxpayer and handling the pandemic and protests like a champ. And you say he never grew into the gravity of the job? Bullshit. He's the best since Eisenhower whether you like his personality or not.

I started a thread challenging the left to say that impeachment was a priority before the Ukraine. Nobody answered. They could not. There are so many youtube manageries out there of people like Max Waters calling for impeachment in 2015...they don't have a chance.

Has the right forgotten that wanton assault on their efforts to put Trump in office ?

Then we had Covid and it seems less and less people are discussing that.

Now, we've moved on in efforts to stifle Trumps re-election by burning buildings and negating our law enforcment.

This is just a reminder (that will hopefully piss you off and fire you up) to realize just how fucking overt these people are.

The impeachment hearing (what I call the the Adam Schitt ShitSham Charade) should really annoy you if you think about it.

I have not forgotten the corruption of the left that pushed that through.

The Left's right hand, i.e. the MSM have done EVERYTHING to tear down President Trump and in doing so our country.
All because of this:
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

SO as a result the ONLY way to recoup their 96% donations to a loser was to 7/24 news cycle repeat lies about Russia,
peeing on a bed Obama slept, Quid pro Quo with Ukraine when this was the true Quid pro quo by Biden blackmailing Ukraine!

No we are not.

Trump is the first President to confront NoKo, China, Iran, all the free trade and NWO bullshit, open borders, sanctuary cities and American jobs as well as being the biggest advocate for the American worker and taxpayer and handling the pandemic and protests like a champ. And you say he never grew into the gravity of the job? Bullshit. He's the best since Eisenhower whether you like his personality or not.

NoKo has not been confronted, when he said he was confronting and rattling his saber loudly, the carrier group was thousands of mile away going in another direction. He is the first president to exchange love letters with the leader of that Communist country who has continued to test missiles and recently as the last month and a half. China has not been confronted, period. Running your mouth is not confronting, especially while praising their handling and assistance on coronoavirus while they take more hard-line of Hong Kong. Iran was been being confronted in Iraq and Afghanistan by Bush and Obama since shortly after Bush made a point to take out the entire military in the stupid regime change in Iraq. The NAFTA trade deal was renegotiated with the help of Pelosi, probably to a better deal, but I cannot tell it and the Mexicans are still not paying for his wall. We have not had open borders and free unrestricted movement and still do not (I certainly do not favor it either), but less came into the country under Bush and Obama and more were sent back under Obama. He is really great at separating babies from their mother and sending them all over the country until he was force to give them back. We are just building the wall now on money stolen out of money congress promised, budgeted and approved by both Houses of Congress and he signing off on, to fund needed military construction and maintenance that has had to be replaced, to fund those necessary projects. As usual, his word and even his signature cannot be trusted on anything. He never met a contract, treaty or agreed upon action of congress he would not drop or scrap on a personal whim, while the Republicans in the Senate (who used to support the military) sit silent. He has done nothing about the sanctuary cities except bitch out loud and tweet. They are still here. Jobs were growing under previous administration after the Bush administration tanked the economy on the way out of office. Many jobs have been added and many jobs he was supposedly saving with intervention have been lost a few months later, and more (like Harley Davidson) moved more jobs and closed factories here for movement overseas after trump's trade war. He is an advocate for tax breaks for the wealthy, but I did not get to participate, sending my personally largest income tax checks in my life during his administration. I did not really worry about that as unlike America's corporations, I love this country and will stay, rather than flee to where I can live better cheaper. His handling of the pandemic has been a farce, as he was the one that discounted it from the beginning, not believing or supporting the science as it was and may still be bad for (1) his personal re-election and (2) the economy, in that order as those are his priorities. His intended handling of the protest is in the best traditions of any communist country I can think of, only restrained by high level state and local leaders and unsupported by the active duty military (thank God Almighty), but not surprising has he has lavished praise on several strongman dictators and communist leaders, preferring them to our historic allies almost from the beginning of his administration. He announced pulling out of Germany just last week without even a heads up to our own military, which he disdains as usual. He is an untrustworthy shit-heel at best, a man of singularly low, lying character, completely against historic values of what was once a proud stabilizing Republic party, reduced to boot licking yes-men on his watch. Eisenhower, Lincoln and Ronald Reagan are rolling over in their graves at the mockery he has made of the presidency.
We will survive him and rebuild our standing in the world under the leadership of Joseph R. Biden Jr., the next President of The United States of America and maybe begin to heal the internal wounds of the people of this great nation, great before trump came and only tarnished by his one term in office. I'll Vote For Joe for President in 2020! This has been an unsolisited message supporting Joe Biden for President my me, and I by God approve of this message.

Forum List

Back