🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did We Forget The Left's Effort To RailRoad Trump Out Of Office.

I started a thread challenging the left to say that impeachment was a priority before the Ukraine. Nobody answered. They could not. There are so many youtube manageries out there of people like Max Waters calling for impeachment in 2015...they don't have a chance.

Has the right forgotten that wanton assault on their efforts to put Trump in office ?

Then we had Covid and it seems less and less people are discussing that.

Now, we've moved on in efforts to stifle Trumps re-election by burning buildings and negating our law enforcment.

This is just a reminder (that will hopefully piss you off and fire you up) to realize just how fucking overt these people are.

The impeachment hearing (what I call the the Adam Schitt ShitSham Charade) should really annoy you if you think about it.

I have not forgotten the corruption of the left that pushed that through.

Your post must have been deleted. Or else I didn't see it.

From Day ONE:

1. Obstructing Justice
2 Profiting from the Presidency
3. Soliciting foreign influence in an election
4. Advocating political violence
5. Abuse of power
6. Engaging in reckless conduct
7. Persecuting political opponents
8. Attacking the free press
9. Violating immigrants' rights to due process
10. Violating campaign finance laws

If your little boy doesn't win in November, many of the items listed above will be put into action and prosecuted by the SDNY and Eastern District of Virginia.
Your little boy will go to jail.

Only in your dreams.

There is nothing in there that you make stick.

They continue to be baseless claims.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Some people, sure. But the impeachment thing didn't really take off until the Ukraine thing. Here's a chart of it.

View attachment 349434

Not some people.

Leaders in the party.

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid
An obvious impeachable offense.

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

You miss the point, liar.

Or maybe you have the balls to answer the question.

Do you deny that the left was talking about impeaching Trump long before Ukrain.

Funny how the articles were more watery than my neighbors jucuzzi.
We are talking about Trump. A man with no moral values who thinks the rules don’t apply to him
Of course the left continually talked about impeachment until Trump gave them no choice but to impeach

You don't impeach based on morals.

You based on actions that are contrary to law and prosecutable.

None of which existed when people like Max the Ax ran off her racist mouth.

And even your Ukraine scandal only produced some of the most shabby and shallow articles.

Trump created his own crisis by demanding a personal favor in return for military aid

Lucky for him, he had a Republican Party who would look the other way if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

We are talking about Trump. A man with no moral values who thinks the rules don’t apply to him
Of course the left continually talked about impeachment until Trump gave them no choice but to impeach

And even your Ukraine scandal only produced some of the most shabby and shallow articles.
Americans were aghast at Trumps behavior from Day 1. Nancy Pelosi specifically held off calls to impeach until Trumps egregious behavior left her no choice.

Some people, sure. But the impeachment thing didn't really take off until the Ukraine thing. Here's a chart of it.

View attachment 349434

Not some people.

Leaders in the party.

Some were. But they didn't actually attempt to impeach him, did they?

Americans didn't embrace impeachment until Ukraine. Then that's when he was actually impeached.

Maybe White 6 will answer for the spinless rightwinger.
I have heard people mention it before his Ukraine crap, but they didn't do it. If he had not pulled that bonehead move, they wouldn't have impeached him. About the only presidents I do not remember talk of impeachment about was Daddy Bush and amazingly Jimmy Carter, but they never did impeachable offenses. Trump did and was impeached. What a dumbass. Now Ukraine has said they had no problem or offenses involving the Hunter Biden either. Looks like Mr. Paranoid turned wet dreams into a self fulfilling prophesy for nothing. So there you have it. DJT the third president to be impeached. Being stupid has it's own rewards, but still no coup except in the eyes of the more loony tunes supporters. Not sure why you would ask me. My views are pretty well known and when he thinks people deserve an answer responds pretty well for himself. You guys are just snake bit.

No we are not.

The question I asked was would you deny that people were talking about it long before Ukrain ?

I am a little disappointed in your answer as you seem to be a well thought out indie.

Here are some of the best. Waters can't provide specific examples except to guess.......

I started a thread challenging the left to say that impeachment was a priority before the Ukraine. Nobody answered. They could not. There are so many youtube manageries out there of people like Max Waters calling for impeachment in 2015...they don't have a chance.

Has the right forgotten that wanton assault on their efforts to put Trump in office ?

Now, we've moved on in efforts to stifle Trumps re-election by burning buildings and negating our law enforcment.

This is just a reminder (that will hopefully piss you off and fire you up) to realize just how fucking overt these people are.

The impeachment hearing (what I call the the Adam Schitt ShitSham Charade) should really annoy you if you think about it.

I haven't forgotten it for one moment because all of the latest nonsense are parts of that overrall effort. The democrats are in deep deep shit and they know it so they'll do anything to distract the drooling masses away form the real shit that's going on. If it means destroying the nation and it's economy so be it. They'll stoop to whatever it takes to survive, regardless of the consequences. This why they absolutely deserve to die and the sooner the better before they can completely destroy the nation. They are obviously attempting to carry out a scorched earth policy and are intent on doing so. It's plain to see for anyone but the deaf, dumb and totally blind and of course the drooling sheeple.

Americans were aghast at Trumps behavior from Day 1. Nancy Pelosi specifically held off calls to impeach until Trumps egregious behavior left her no choice.

Not the Americans I Know.

But you are either ADD or the liar you've shown yourself to be.

Here is your answer....."none of it is a basis....."

End of story.

You fanatics are out of your minds.

Some people wanted to impeach Obama.

Some people wanted to impeach George W Bush.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

Weird. It's almost like...there's a pattern here....maybe. Hmmmmmmmmm, so weird.

Talking about impeaching Obama was stupid.

Talking about Bush 1 was stupid.

The impeachment of Bill Clinton was ridiculous. Simply rediculous.

View attachment 349434

Not some people.

Leaders in the party.

Americans didn't embrace impeachment until Ukraine. Then that's when he was actually impeached.

Some of them attempted to introduce articles......morons.

And they had no case when the finally tried....DOA

Making someone aghast isn't grounds for impeachment.

Nancy Pelosi is traitor to our country (in my eyes). I know the difference (meaning I know there is no way I could ever make that nuanced feeling I have into an actual case) She revolts me and I'd love to see her drop dead in front of the mike. Until then, she's in congress....and that is where she'll stay.

Weird. It's almost like...there's a pattern here....maybe. Hmmmmmmmmm, so weird.

Both sides do it.

The left didn't actually do it until the Ukraine thing, and the majority of people were in support of it.

Your post must have been deleted. Or else I didn't see it.

From Day ONE:

1. Obstructing Justice
2 Profiting from the Presidency
3. Soliciting foreign influence in an election
4. Advocating political violence
5. Abuse of power
6. Engaging in reckless conduct
7. Persecuting political opponents
8. Attacking the free press
9. Violating immigrants' rights to due process
10. Violating campaign finance laws

If your little boy doesn't win in November, many of the items listed above will be put into action and prosecuted by the SDNY and Eastern District of Virginia.
Your little boy will go to jail.

Obama did all of that and more, but because he has Black Privilege, you didn't say a word.

Please provide examples.

As I remember it , it was tramp's attempt to smear the name of a political opponent to ruin him, involving a foreign country and attempting not to deliver congressional aid to them.

He must of been scared of Biden, and still is.

Madam Braindead,

Do you deny that the left was talking of impeachment (and introducing articles in some cases) prior to Ukraine.

Not a hard answer.

View attachment 349434

Not some people.

Leaders in the party.

Some of them attempted to introduce articles......morons.

And they had no case when the finally tried....DOA

Wasn't the first time and won't be the last time. Politics.

Not the Americans I Know.

But you are either ADD or the liar you've shown yourself to be.

Here is your answer....."none of it is a basis....."

End of story.

You fanatics are out of your minds.
Trumps approval has never been over 50 percent
You need to meet more Americans

Both sides do it.

The left didn't actually do it until the Ukraine thing, and the majority of people were in support of it.

Both sides talk about it.

Impeaching Clinton was stupid and I told all my conservative friends that from the start.

But, I don't recall people standing and talking impeachment from the day he was elected.

Both sides do it.

Both sides talk about it.

Impeaching Clinton was stupid and I told all my conservative friends that from the start.

But, I don't recall people standing and talking impeachment from the day he was elected.

Who was talking impeachment from the day Trump was elected?

Forum List

Back