Did we have the same detailed timeline account for obama benghaz ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Minute by minute...
Details of where he was
his phonecalls tweets. etc...

Don't get me wrong I think it's great

But is it equal protection under the law

You didn't give me enough time to linkin log this topic...

I was of the mind that nancy pelosi orchestrated antifa to instigate riot..

Trump saying "those aren't my people"

He was right.

On jan 5 i was cancelled/harrassed by twitter for harrassing antifa via
twitter..

That Donald Trump thought it was antifa is /was exculpatory

Not that he needs a defense 2 b President again... (sigh)

I stayed in gettysburg on jan 6th.

Same exact thing happened at Cpac 16'

Last edited:
What is equal about the situations?
In both cases Democrats created a crisis by failing to provide adequate security. The two situations are OBVIOUSLY very similar. The OP brings up the valid point that there is a glaring disparity between the second by second details of everything Trump did during J6 and the complete lack of details of where Obama was during Benghazi.

Thank u
The deep state runs deep like a river through the Washington swamp.

The common denominator is the congressional committee
I don't know how bipartisan the trial commitee was for benghazi.

Always keep track of brennen clapper axelrod jarrett.

They masterminded obama skirting obama's truthful past. Also not over.

was it was a select Committee Democrats safehouse..

How did nancy have all the info she needed to sacrafice the Capitol Chief ?

Red flag city shitty..

Last edited:
Thank u
The deep state run deep like a river through the Washington swamp.
Obama disgusts me. He made sure he got tons of photos for the Bin Laden raid in the Situation Room but was hiding out in a wing of the White House during the Benghazi attacks.

Again thank you..

The obamas are prisoners so/because

No one can get their dna.

Not my idea..

Trump offered obama
50 million dollars (US)

For a peek at the college records.

Thankfully his original bc is in a special
Vault in hawaii.. with 2 locks no less.

Also that's b4
they made $100,000,000.00

U r missing a few zeros

Last edited:
There were seven Republican investigations of Benghazi

Why wouldn’t they ask for a timeline ?

Who ?

Trump's coming down the escalator again in august..

Just a guess.

Last edited:
For all you people who are blaming Obama and Hillary for the Benghazi attacks, I suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", which is a movie about the attack, and is supposed to be based in fact about what happened.

If you will watch, you will see that the CIA station chief of the secret station that the ambassadors body guards were stationed at, you will see that it is the CIA station chief that prevented his body guards from being able to get to him in time. If the bodyguards had been allowed to go after the ambassador when they wanted to, he would more than likely still be alive.

The failures happened at the station, not at Washington DC.

For all you people who are blaming Obama and Hillary for the Benghazi attacks, I suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", which is a movie about the attack, and is supposed to be based in fact about what happened.

If you will watch, you will see that the CIA station chief of the secret station that the ambassadors body guards were stationed at, you will see that it is the CIA station chief that prevented his body guards from being able to get to him in time. If the bodyguards had been allowed to go after the ambassador when they wanted to, he would more than likely still be alive.

Have u seen 2000 mules ?

Have u seen 2000 mules ?

No, actually, but I've read enough about it to know that it's a bunch of bullshit and has been debunked by many people as being edited and false.

And, if there had been as much election fraud as some of you idiots are claiming, don't you think that SOME kind of hard evidence that could be backed up in court would have come out by now?

Wouldn't it be more important to blame the guys who attacked the embassy?

Wouldn't it be more important to blame the guys who attacked the embassy?

I do blame those who attacked the embassy, and while they shouldn't have done what they did, their extremism is what caused them to act out in such a way. But, you also need to look at what the response was, and lots of conservatives are blaming Hillary and Obama for a lack of it, when the original lack of response (and the place where concrete action could have been taken to save the ambassador) happened at the hands of the CIA station chief. He stopped the body guards for over 2 hours from going to rescue the ambassador. lf they had been able to go and get him when they wanted to, instead of having to wait, the ambassador could have very well been saved and still alive today.

De
No, actually, but I've read enough about it to know that it's a bunch of bullshit and has been debunked by many people as being edited and false.

And, if there had been as much election fraud as some of you idiots are claiming, don't you think that SOME kind of hard evidence that could be backed up in court would have come out by now?
Define bunch o bullshit.

If u have time let's argue point by point

If there's time after that i want to talk abiut the physics of hyper global dynamics applied specifically to earth the proportion of CO2...

And of course entropy with respect to the second law of thermo dynamics..

Let's get thru the election caper first ?

This is good and why i like u because nobody will engage w/me in "politics"

Now what Boo ?

De

Define bunch o bullshit.

If u have time let's argue point by point

If there's time after that i want to talk abiut the physics of hyper global dynamics applied specifically to earth the proportion of CO2...

And of course entropy with respect to the second law of thermo dynamics..

Let's get thru the election caper first ?

This is good and why i like u because nobody will engage w/me in "politics"

Now what Boo ?

Forum List

Back