Did you celebrate 'World Hijab Day' ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Islam is the only religion that could get liberal women to cover their heads.

WORLD HIJAB DAY TAKES ON NEW MEANING IN MIDST OF IMMIGRATION BAN

"Your hijab is beautiful, and we welcome you just as you are," tweeted NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Today marks the fifth World Hijab Day — a celebration of a woman's right to wear a hijab as well as an open invitation for non-Muslim women to experience what it's like to wear the traditional head covering in public.

World Hijab Day Takes on New Meaning in Midst of Immigration Ban

As I predicted, the left has fully embraced batshit crazy Islam.

Fascism has arrived wrapped in an American flag

We%20the%20people%20protest%20splash%20Fairey.jpeg

I'm guessing that most of the conservative men here shut the drapes, went into their closets, pulled out their favorite frilly pink burqa, put it on, and practiced their seductive wiggles.

Then they fantasized about the Islamomaster they hope to have someday. They wonder if he will be cruel, and dearly hope that he will.

I bet Madeleine Albright celebrated Hijab Day: lately she said he would register as a Muslim. I think hijab may help her to look prettier. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Hell no, no one celebrated "beautiful hijab day."

The only idiots who wear that thing are Muslim women. The slaves of the death cult.

"Your hijab is beautiful, and we welcome you just as you are," tweeted NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Today marks the fifth World Hijab Day — a celebration of a woman's right to wear a hijab as well as an open invitation for non-Muslim women to experience what it's like to wear the traditional head covering in public.

Looks like liberal women are just silly little twits after all. Welcoming the political system (islam) that will put them back to being second class citizens and subservient to men.

Liberal women love to be subjugated, as long as the male master is Islamic.

So disgusting. It is so weird Islamic males want to remove women's clits. One can only assume they are smaller than Asian dudes. That's right darkies, white guys from northern Europe have the largest cocks. I can only speak for myself obviously and the statistics.

I challenge the liberal left American women who support Islam by simply wearing a Hijab, to actually travel to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, et cetera, to show their true support for Islam.
Oh......don't forget to have an actual "male" relative accompany you at all times, after all, you're not allowed out alone and should you be alone at any time, perhaps where you would be staying, if a man rapes you, "DO NOT" whatever you do, report the rape, if you do, you go to prison.....unless of course you have four male witnesses that will back you up.

Forum List

Back