Did you know...

Magnificat

May 30, 2019
... That if the Earths surface was uniform, with no mountains or sea trenches, that water would cover the entire globe to the depth of 2.6 km?

I was bit by a sea trench back in '93. I don't recommend it.

It's the Asteroids that created the mountains and the water from the beginning and it's the same ones that could annihilate us.

It's the Asteroids that created the mountains and the water from the beginning and it's the same ones that could annihilate us.

Why did all those asteroids all fall along the edges of the tectonic plates?

There is a theory, not one to which I particularly subscribe, that suggests that the biology of the Earth may have arrived from elsewhere in the universe by meteor.

... That if the Earths surface was uniform, with no mountains or sea trenches, that water would cover the entire globe to the depth of 2.6 km?
Cripes! Don’t let the man-made global warming kooks know about this. Manhattan should have been under water for at least a couple of decades by now, so they’re grasping for straws wherever they can invent them.

Cripes! Don’t let the man-made global warming kooks know about this. Manhattan should have been under water for at least a couple of decades by now, so they’re grasping for straws wherever they can invent them.
On the other hand, this explains where all the water from the FLOOD went. It didn't go anywhere. The terrain was simply rearranged by the unprecedented forces unleashed. Imagine how much all that water weighed, pressing down on the earth's crust. Must have some serious rearranging of the landscape.

Forum List

Back