Did You Notice?Looks Like Bill DeBlasio Was Wearing A Lot Of Make Up.Why? What Was He Hiding?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Did anyone take notice? Looks like DeBlasio didn't have any wrinkles last night? Hmm. And it also looked like he had as much make up on as Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters.
I guess he's too embarrassed to show his real face? He's what? 58? I guess he feels he looks closer to 70 without make up.
:iagree: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Did anyone take notice? Looks like DeBlasio didn't have any wrinkles last night? Hmm. And it also looked like he had as much make up on as Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters.
I guess he's too embarrassed to show his real face? He's what? 58? I guess he feels he looks closer to 70 without make up.
Was he orange?

Hey hey. Post more. We gotta see the hispanic weather girl!

even with make up,,,now I know why no white women would ever date him

Was he orange?
who was that white chick who looked about 4 foot 6?

Bidens forehead never moves. He's got some shadow line action going on also.

Can't have the moo, moo masses seeing through to the servo motors and circuit boards beneath . . .

A giant shitfest of some truly crazy ideas and you complain about makeup? On TV where every single person is wearing makeup?

Forum List

Back