Did you see Trump's bizarre interview on the Trump Jet a few minutes ago?

R

rdean

He was asked about the bribe he gave to the Attorney General of Florida to drop the Trump Case, or as we call it, "Pay for Play".

He said he never met her, didn't know her, never talked to her and only sent her $25,000.00 for the good work she was doing.

Huh?

He said when he talked to union leaders, he told them he would bring back jobs because he knows how to bring back jobs and no one knows more than him on bringing back jobs.

Middle class workers are losing their jobs to robots | News | Geek.com

Yea, bring the jobs back from Robotland.

This is no joke, when asked about debate practice, he said why should I practice, I never have before.

But he said he did review the material. When asked what kind of questions he will be asked, he couldn't name one. You know what that reminded me of?

The guys a goddamn snake and probably has done far worse.

This is real pay for play and he was protecting his ass from the far worse university scam he has been playing.
I wonder if he made union leaders sign "non-disclosures" first.

He was asked about the bribe he gave to the Attorney General of Florida to drop the Trump Case, or as we call it, "Pay for Play".

He said he never met her, didn't know her, never talked to her and only sent her $25,000.00 for the good work she was doing.

Huh?

He said when he talked to union leaders, he told them he would bring back jobs because he knows how to bring back jobs and no one knows more than him on bringing back jobs.

This is no joke, when asked about debate practice, he said why should I practice, I never have before.

But he said he did review the material. When asked what kind of questions he will be asked, he couldn't name one. You know what that reminded me of?

Where's the interview?

Huh?

By the way, schmuck, if robots are taking the jobs why do MNCs need 1,600,000 Business Visas a year?

Huh?

Where's the interview?

Floating around in Derp's head?

Huh?

Where's the interview?

Floating around in Derp's head?

Derp's ass is more like it.

Huh?

Where's the interview?

I told you, it was live right off Trump Jet just a little bit ago. It only stopped because they told everyone to take a seat because the plane was taking off.

Huh?

By the way, schmuck, if robots are taking the jobs why do MNCs need 1,600,000 Business Visas a year?

You mean you don't know that 8 of 9 jobs have been lost to automation?

And you do know why there are 5.8 MILLION unfilled jobs in this country, you know that, right?

Huh?

Where's the interview?

I told you, it was live right off Trump Jet just a little bit ago. It only stopped because they told everyone to take a seat because the plane was taking off.

Sure it was live

Forum List

Back