Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
It is interesting that you pretend to know what I thought in the past.
You mean you supported invading Iraq to do nation building but you gave your support for killing civilians in order to destroy their government, their police and courts and their fire department, their water and electricity infrastructure, their food production and distribution but you did not bother to ask yourself if Bush was prepared to take care of the the innocent people whose lives he would disrupt after Shocking and awe-ing them.

JESUS! Dude you are a despicable human being.

Sorry, you cut all teh context. I'm sure that was not the point I was making and that you are just being an asshole, but I don't recall the point I was making, so, never mind.

I can only assume you don't care either, or you wouldn't have CUT everything, so no harm done.

Silly words games to dodge the fact t

How is asking you if you agree that the Confederates started the CIVIL WAR when they attacked and captured Fort Sumter is a silly word game.

Because it ignores the topic of the discussion, about how Lincolns LIES, led to war, and he knew they would.

You want to focus on the trees, to avoid looking at the forest.

It is how you are avoiding the fact that I am kicking your ass.

Lincoln? Are you daft? We are talking about the invasion of Iraq NOT the US Civil War.

We disagree whether all possible peaceful solutions were exhausted.
There is no disagreement. You have indicated that you know what ‘exhausting peaceful means to avoid war’ is. And I agree with you
IF, at some point prior to the war, Saddam had come clean and turned over a large amount of wmds, and the experts agreed that that had to be the bulk of his shit,

THEN I would have been convinced that he had been "disarmed".

As you know, we found the truth after the violent means to disarm Iraq that SH had no WMD to turn over.

Based on what we know now, I agree with you that ‘exhausting peaceful means to avoid war’ wouid be giving the experts enough time to agree that SH turned over or destroyed “the bulk of his shit”’

Bush did not give the inspectors the time they needed so it is a lie to claim that Bush exhausted peaceful means to avoid war.

That was very dishonest of you. And blatantly so.

MY statement involved the turning over of a large supply of wmds.

Your scenario does not.

Yet, you pretend that your scenario satisfies my statement and then build on top of that.

Much of your position on this issue seems to be based on silly games like that.

AND considering your name, it seems that a good portion of your self image might be too.

Pretty sad.

What an interesting question. I only mentioned that AND gave a major example over and over, several times.
Your major example was 1939 Germany. In my response to that moronic nonsense I told you Germany was a threat to world peace. And since America is part of the world, Germany was a direct threat to America. That is an undisputed fact.

oh, so you did know. Why did you pretend to not know? That was you lying.

You know, you lie a lot. Because of that, nothing you say is credible.

How do I know that you have not found my points about lincoln and germany to be incredibly convincing but you are just lying and claiming you don't?

Iran is the number one state sponsor of terrorism.
I support having facts. Thus far in what known as as reality the number one terrorist organization that killed American citizens on US Soil is al Qaeda and then its offspring ISIS. Both were Sunni. Iran put fighters in Iraq and Syria to fight alongside the Obama coalition against ISIS.

The next biggest threat to America is white supremacy ....

I stopped reading here. I don't know whether you are lying or retarded, but either way, your credibility is now zero.

Nazi Germany was not a threat to our nation, when we declared war on it.

I am surprised you were not aware the First use of the Blitzkrieg strategy in September 1939 since you must be an admirer of a good white Christian cultural conservative like Mike Pence. who As yuh know Pence just recently survived a lynch mob speckled with American Nazi Trump supporters and white supremacists, and Christian Q-anon cult members because he failed Trump so miserably on January 6 2021.
After roughly 1.5 million German soldiers, more than 2,000 airplanes and more than 2,500 tanks crossed the Polish border on Sept. 1, 1939, the British gave Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler an ultimatum: pull out of Poland, or else.​
Hitler ignored the demand, and two days later, on Sept. 3, 1939, Britain and France declared war. Thus began World War II, and this weekend Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Poland to mark the anniversary of that event​

Was weak Poland invaded by the most powerful military on earth at that time? Was that a military outbreak of fascism that threatened the entire world or not? Was Poland a threat to Germany when the BLITZKIEG was launched by Adolp Hitler

Was weak Iraq invaded by the most powerful military on earth at that time? Was Iraq (with 200 UN INSPECTORS On the ground) a threat to its neighbors or to the rest of the world at that time? Was IRAQ a threat to The UNITED STATES of AMERICA when the March 2003 BLITZKIEG was launched by GEORGE W BUSH into Iraq?

The only thing you excel at @Correl cheapening language and farting from your brain.

You made a point. That Iraq was not a threat to our nation when we decided to invade.

My counter point was that nazi german was not a threat to us when we declared war on them.

Your attempt at rebuttal, did not contradict my point at all.

It did contain quite a bit of partisan and racist hate.

My point stands. Your point about Iraq not being a threat to us, is refuted.

A nation being a direct threat to you, is not a requirement for a Just War.

DO you have the integrity and moral courage to admit that point?

lol!!! That was a joke. Of course you do not.

Iraq wasn't a threat to anyone when Bush invaded, but its what Bibi wanted.

Bush had his reasons for invading Iraq. They were many and varied. That you are focused on what Bibi wanted is about you, not Bush, not Bush's or Trump's supporters.

They planned the invasion of Iraq before Bush junior was elected. Operation Mass Appeal was set up to demonize Saddam and sell the war in 1997-1998.. This is what Israel demanded in Clean Break Strategy.

There were people that supported the policy of war with Iraq before George W Bush was elected.

You seem to be implying that the fact that they wanted something that the leader of Israel wanted, is relevant, but you are not saying why.

Do you think that just saying "jew" at me, a bunch is undermining my argument somehow?

Yes, of course it was the centerpiece of Bibi's Clean Break Strategy ..

Read it and then read the 1998 PNAC letter to Bill Clinton.. Take note of the dual citizen signatories .. Bush junior went on to hire many of them in his administration.

Why do you think the Brits set up Operation Mass Appeal. What buffoonery and it 's like the US never even saw it. Lazy or stupid???

They even bought into that Saudi Booze Wars idiocy.. The American expats laughed till they slit their sides.

Why do you think I care about any of this? I have no problem with jews engaging in the political process like everyone else.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too
TRUMP supported it until the end but they are still there.
Remember it was a Republican who sent the troops.
trump was critical of the iraq war.

and bush couldn’t of sent troops without the authorization of xiden and company

also we were already there...Clinton was bombing iraq and signed law passed by xiden and company to overthrow saddam

also we were already there...Clinton was bombing iraq and signed law passed by xiden and company to overthrow saddam

Nope. Trump supported the war on the Howard Stern show.. He didn't come out against the invasion until it was obvious even to dumbasses that it was a FUBAR.

Clinton was too smart to be manipulated by the PNAC.

Nope. Trump supported the war on the Howard Stern show.. He didn't come out against the invasion until it was obvious even to dumbasses that it was a FUBAR.

Clinton was too smart to be manipulated by the PNAC.
haha stop lying...the propaganda is bs

Clinton signed the iraq liberation act

1. The "fact" that the inspectors claimed they were peacefully disarming Saddam, was not credible.
Its not what they claimed. Its what they were doing. They were disarming Iraq as specified in 1441. DO YOU DENY TARGET?

And as it was recorded in history by every reporter and observer alive and conscious and in every language at the time - the 1441 process that Blix and El Baradai participated in was peaceful. There was no violence involved. Do you agree with that?

But barring that, nothing would convince me that Saddam was being truly cooperative.
That is not what you were asked. Did the 1441 chief weapons inspectors evaluate and report that SH was indeed cooperating prior to Bush‘s decision to invade?

Colin Powell stated on the ABC News THIS WEEK SHOW between Christmas and NEW Years three months before the Shock Awe and Blitzkrieg that SH was cooperating and that war was not inevitable.

Powell’s opinion on that matter has value. Yours and mine had no value whatsoever at the time. Our opinions matter now based upon verification of all the facts.

Saddam knew where his wmds were. Saddam cooperating would have been Saddam taking the inspectors to his weapons so they could see them being destroyed.

Powell being satisfied that Saddam was "cooperating" with inspectors by letting them travel around and look for shit, was not convincing.

Yeah Powell was convincing.. Are you Israeli or something? I have never seen such wilfull ignorance.

Saddam would know where he wmds, were. If he was truly cooperating, he would just take them there.

IF, at some point prior to the war, Saddam had come clean and turned over a large amount of wmds, and the experts agreed that that had to be the bulk of his shit,

Do you really mean that now in your exact words

“prior to the war” and if “and the experts agreed” ??

THEN YOU would have been convinced that he SH had been "disarmed".

Absolutely positively you would have agreed that it was absolutely ok with you that SH remain the dictator in Iraq. And that means starting a war to “nation build” would be canceled? Shams Amin, her two brothers and her father would not have had a bunker buster dropped on them and her mother would not become without a family and husband to care for her as her better life was to go on living in the Christian culture democracy that Dick Cheney was being so kind to bomb her into being blessed with?

Is that your position now?

No. I meant what I said. That that would have convinced me that he was disarmed and that he had cooperated.

That would not mean that it was OK with me that Saddam would remain dictator.

That would have meant, imo, that Bush would have been politically forced to NOT invade.

Please pretend that I have inserted a bunch of appeal to emotion shit, about the negative effects of THAT policy, they way you constantly pepper your posts with. I can't be bothered to actually BE that lame, but it would serve you right to have to put up with such idiocy.

You're hopeless. The US couldn't find any WMDs so they came up with another fantastic story about how Saddam was trucking his weapons back and forth between Sudan and Syria. I thought I'd die laughing.

That has nothing to do with the post you were "replying" to. If you just want to throw shit at a wall, like a monkey, go do it elsewhere.

But barring that, nothing would convince me that Saddam was being truly cooperative.
That is not what you were asked. Did the 1441 chief weapons inspectors evaluate and report that SH was indeed cooperating prior to Bush‘s decision to invade?

Colin Powell stated on the ABC News THIS WEEK SHOW between Christmas and NEW Years three months before the Shock Awe and Blitzkrieg that SH was cooperating and that war was not inevitable.

Powell’s opinion on that matter has value. Yours and mine had no value whatsoever at the time. Our opinions matter now based upon verification of all the facts.

Saddam knew where his wmds were. Saddam cooperating would have been Saddam taking the inspectors to his weapons so they could see them being destroyed.

Powell being satisfied that Saddam was "cooperating" with inspectors by letting them travel around and look for shit, was not convincing.

Yeah Powell was convincing.. Are you Israeli or something? I have never seen such wilfull ignorance.

Saddam would know where he wmds, were. If he was truly cooperating, he would just take them there.

Take them where? Saddam didn't have any WMDs .. That's the point.

Silly words games to dodge the fact t

How is asking you if you agree that the Confederates started the CIVIL WAR when they attacked and captured Fort Sumter is a silly word game.

Because it ignores the topic of the discussion, about how Lincolns LIES, led to war, and he knew they would.

You want to focus on the trees, to avoid looking at the forest.

It is how you are avoiding the fact that I am kicking your ass.

Lincoln? Are you daft? We are talking about the invasion of Iraq NOT the US Civil War.

Not made a point about lying to start a war. So I offered another example to see if that was a real principle of his, or just him being a partisan zealot throwing shit against a wall, like a monkey.

You really couldn't figure that out?

oh, wait. you were just talking shit, weren't you?

1. The "fact" that the inspectors claimed they were peacefully disarming Saddam, was not credible.
Its not what they claimed. Its what they were doing. They were disarming Iraq as specified in 1441. DO YOU DENY TARGET?

And as it was recorded in history by every reporter and observer alive and conscious and in every language at the time - the 1441 process that Blix and El Baradai participated in was peaceful. There was no violence involved. Do you agree with that?

How were they disarming Iraq, when the WMDs had already been destroyed?

2. The inspectors were NOT peacefully disarming Iraq. The WMDs, we now know, were already destroyed.

You are as stupid as you can get with your answer 2 and you still don’t get it.

“We NOW know - You clueless moron - means they did not know at the time, but it was the peaceful process they were conducting to verify that old chemical weapons claimed to have been destroyed by the IRAQ regime actually were destroyed.

They were apparently destroyed in the south and the inspectors were gearing up to visit the burn pits and use modern technology to verify a quantity that had been destroyed - Peacefully - until the lying George W BUSH decided to do it violently. - and end up killing half a million innocent Iraqis by doing it through war.

Last edited:

Take them where? Saddam didn't have any WMDs .. That's the point.

NOt is discussing events and decisions as they occurred at the time.

AT THE TIME, we did not know that there were no wmds.

Though it is possible that Not is confused about the way time works. Many libs are.

yes saddam wasn’t cooperating

the inspectors noted that in their report and testimony

someone poisoned a pie and you did not know that, and you gave it to someone, thinking it was good food, you are not the murderer.
Bush did not hand out a poisonous pie when he invaded Iraq. He handed out the poison of war and death and destruction. The peaceful process of inspections was the pie. Bush smashed the pie abd then smashed Iraq.

Forum List

Back