Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
someone poisoned a pie and you did not know that, and you gave it to someone, thinking it was good food, you are not the murderer.
Bush did not hand out a poisonous pie when he invaded Iraq. He handed out the poison of war and death and destruction. The peaceful process of inspections was the pie. Bush smashed the pie abd then smashed Iraq.

It is not credible the way that you missed my point.

You are just dishonestly stone walling.

That is what someone does when they know they have lost the debate.

t is not credible the way that you missed my point.
Explain why I missed your point.

No. I'm not here to baby you, like you are a child.

You choose to stonewall, thus revealing that you know you have lost the debate.

This is what this is all about to you.

Something is wrong with your brain. You can't accept that other people disagree with you. You think that you can "prove" that they are wrong, and if you do, that means that their reasons are not really their reasons,

AND THEN, you get to assign motives, ie "bloodthirsty warmongers" so that you can vilify your enemies, to comic book villain levels.

This is quite delusional of you.

That you are ALSO confused about how time works, ie that even if you prove something NOW, it does not change what people thought THEN,

is just another level of delusion piled on top of your already fucked in the head-ness.

You need to face that fact that there is something wrong with you. Are you in the care of a phycological professional?

Do you understand that that is not relevant?

Those two points are extremely relevant. You do not get to decide what is relevant and what is not. Specifically since you’re such a big liar.

If I was you, I would assume it, and then start calling it a "fact" and obsessive spout historical trivia at people that dared to disagree. Oh, and insult them and constantly post shit about the terrible human cost of the policies they supported, as though they didn't know, because....

well for some reason.
I’ll take that as a firm “no” because you do not want to tell us which one of your two contradicting statements is true and which one is false. Thank you

Do you understand that that is not relevant?

Those two points are extremely relevant. You do not get to decide what is relevant and what is not. Specifically since you’re such a big liar.

If I was you, I would assume it, and then start calling it a "fact" and obsessive spout historical trivia at people that dared to disagree. Oh, and insult them and constantly post shit about the terrible human cost of the policies they supported, as though they didn't know, because....

well for some reason.
I’ll take that as a firm “no” because you do not want to tell us which one of your two contradicting statements is true and which one is false. Thank you

What statements? They are gone. Couldn't have been that important.

Also, you are the who has demonstrated that they are not credible, not me.

o. I'm not here to baby you, like you are a child.
I must take that to mean that you have no explanations for what you post.

My point stands.

Something is wrong with your brain. You can't accept that other people disagree with you. You think that you can "prove" that they are wrong, and if you do, that means that their reasons are not really their reasons,

AND THEN, you get to assign motives, ie "bloodthirsty warmongers" so that you can vilify your enemies, to comic book villain levels.

That you are ALSO confused about how time works, ie that even if you prove something NOW, it does not change what people thought THEN,

is just another level of delusion piled on top of your already fucked in the head-ness.

You need to face that fact that there is something wrong with you. Are you in the care of a phycological professional?

You can't accept that other people disagree with you.
Like I’ve told you before this is about facts the kind of facts that are not subject to disagreement. The earth revolves around the sun. That is a fact. The fact that the United Nations security counsel inspectors under the direction of Dr. Hans Blix was “peacefully“ verifying that Iraq was definitely disarmed and in compliance with its United Nations Security Council obligations from November 2002 through March 2003 until such time that President George W. Bush decided to invade Iraq in order to verify that Iraq was disarmed through violent means.

You can't accept that other people disagree with you.
Like I’ve told you before this is about facts the kind of facts that are not subject to disagreement. The earth revolves around the sun. That is a fact. The fact that the United Nations security counsel inspectors under the direction of Dr. Hans Blix was “peacefully“ verifying that Iraq was definitely disarmed and in compliance with its United Nations Security Council obligations from November 2002 through March 2003 until such time that President George W. Bush decided to invade Iraq in order to verify that Iraq was disarmed through violent means.

Other people's statements are not "facts".

YOU might find them credible. I don't.

That you are unwilling or unable to accept that fact, is you being either a dishonest stonewaller, or a delusional madman.

My point stands.
My point is standing on your head. Lay your king down.

ND THEN, you get to assign motives, ie "bloodthirsty warmongers" so that you can vilify your enemies, to comic book villain levels.
You are a bloodthirsty warmonger. You supported and still support our culturally Christian nation to embark on a military policy of nation building war in a Muslim country that was absolutely no threat to the world or us at the time when President George W. Bush launched the invasion.

You are a bloodthirsty warmonger because you supported war over exhausting the peaceful means of United Nations Security Council inspections to verify whether or not Iraq was disarmed.

No I’m not saying being a bloodthirsty warmonger is your motive. I am free to speculate on your motives. I believe it’s because you are a cultural Christian wherein the tribe of the Republican Party comes first and foremost when deciding what to and what to not support. You have shown you have no appreciation for facts in any of our discussions.

Last edited:
I am free to speculate on your motives. I believe it’s because you are a cultural Christian wherein the tribe of the Republican Party comes first and foremost when deciding what to and what to not support. You have shown you have no appreciation for facts in any of our discussions.

Is the Dem Party a "tribe" in your mind?

You are lying about Iraq now. Thats what is urgent today. Knocking down your lies about what happened back then.

You are lying about Iraq now. Thats what is urgent today. Knocking down your lies about what happened back then.

lol!! "Knocking down" my beliefs of then, even if you were to pull it off, would not change the fact that it was my belief then.

You are literally insane.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too
TRUMP supported it until the end but they are still there.
Remember it was a Republican who sent the troops.
trump was critical of the iraq war.

and bush couldn’t of sent troops without the authorization of xiden and company

also we were already there...Clinton was bombing iraq and signed law passed by xiden and company to overthrow saddam

Yeah sure. Silly me. I thought Bush was protecting the oil reserves but there are fools who believed he was dispensing freedom.

Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too
TRUMP supported it until the end but they are still there.
Remember it was a Republican who sent the troops.
trump was critical of the iraq war.

and bush couldn’t of sent troops without the authorization of xiden and company

also we were already there...Clinton was bombing iraq and signed law passed by xiden and company to overthrow saddam

Yeah sure. Silly me. I thought Bush was protecting the oil reserves but there are fools who believed he was dispensing freedom.
both

Saddam would know where he wmds, were. If he was truly cooperating, he would just take them there.
SH knew he had none. He was proactively cooperating because they were verifying they were destroyed before the invasion. That was what the inspectors were indeed working on when W quit cooperating to look for imaginary WMD that only existed in his lying head.

lol!! "Knocking down" my beliefs of then, even if you were to pull it off, would not change the fact that it was my belief then.
You can’t even read. Here’s what I said;

“You are lying about Iraq now. Thats what is urgent today. Knocking down your lies about what happened back then.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back