Did Your City Make the 'High Quality of Life' List?

I dont live in an urban cesspool, i live in the country. So, my quality of life is very high.
Being able to piss off your front porch is a huge advantage.

Gross, that's what the cement pond is for.
Pissing off your porch is more satisfying than a cold beer after you mow the yard

I've seen similar in Poughkeepsie, NY, recently.
Only it was a White dude, pissing on the sidewalk.
But, I'm sure he thought it was his "Porch"

I dont live in an urban cesspool, i live in the country. So, my quality of life is very high.
Being able to piss off your front porch is a huge advantage.

Gross, that's what the cement pond is for.
Pissing off your porch is more satisfying than a cold beer after you mow the yard

I don't believe the police station across the street from our house would share that sentiment.

Vienna, Austria is the city with the best quality of life on the planet, according to a new ranking by Mercer, a human resources consulting firm. Each year, it publishes its Quality of Living report to help companies determine compensation for employees sent to work abroad.

The cities are rated based on 39 factors, grouped into the following 10 categories:

- Social environment including politics and crime

- Economic environment

- Limitations on personal freedoms

- Medical and health considerations

- Schools and education

- Public services and transportation

- Recreation and entertainment

- Consumer goods

- Housing

- Natural environment and climate

Did your city make the 2018 list? Let's take a closer look:

A bit controversial. All of the top cities seem to be in Australia or Central Europe. Zurich and Basel score highly but are both deadly dull. Milan beats Rome ? Is Birmingham better than Edinburgh ? Wrexham not mentioned at all for some reason.

How many of these places have you visited ? I am going to recount but I am in the low 20s.

My home city of Hermitage PA didn't make the list, yet dumps like Chicago, Detroit and San Francisco- where they shit on the streets- did.

Neither did any of the other local cities, like my birthplace of Youngstown or Warren or Farrell.

Closest city to be to make the list seems to be Pittsburgh- which is a good place to get shot.

Sure, a lot of "American cities" don't have such good quality of living, and a good deal of that is because of Black, and Hispanic crime waves.

Besides, a lot of Whites in the USA, are also just the trash Britain dumped off on the continent.

greenpoint in BROOKLYN -----spoils the whole damn town-----lots of trash

:auiqs.jpg:
hes not kidding !!! my first warehouse space was in greenpoint it was only 12000 sq ft. i ran outta space pretty fast

Pollocks n hipsters OH MY !which is ironic cause the hipsters are usually so green....but wait theirs more! practically the whole neighborhood sits atop toxic waste ....NO REALLY
that'll be $3200.00 a month ..we'll be needin first month last month and 2 months security please...proof of employment and a credit check please :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:....we got so much cause NYC is a pain in the ass it takes about 6 months to evict a deadbeat
in new York we didnt need no stinking click bait list !
their was NYC and then every place else ...crime, dirt ,that funny smell ?pfffft is that urine and death ??? wait ....my MY new jersey is ripe tonight .

Im heading up for Thanksgiving ... ihope im not turned away cause my former filthy greasy wop gov said "conservative people are not welcome "
they have values ...progressive totalitarian conformist values

the NYC i loved no longer exists...just lil slices of it

nyc big mike.JPG

today i live around a pop. thats 97% white ...people carry guns and no one says BOO if your front license plate is the confederate battle flag.
FABULOUS! :113:
the homicide rate? a hog that got loose and ran onto the road...it was to late said jimmy joe bob
I hit the breaks but he came outta no where

Vienna, Austria is the city with the best quality of life on the planet, according to a new ranking by Mercer, a human resources consulting firm. Each year, it publishes its Quality of Living report to help companies determine compensation for employees sent to work abroad.

The cities are rated based on 39 factors, grouped into the following 10 categories:

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

A bit controversial. All of the top cities seem to be in Australia or Central Europe. Zurich and Basel score highly but are both deadly dull. Milan beats Rome ? Is Birmingham better than Edinburgh ? Wrexham not mentioned at all for some reason.

How many of these places have you visited ? I am going to recount but I am in the low 20s.
How come they don’t have illegals flooding in?
Oh yeah. Another BS study.

Sure, a lot of "American cities" don't have such good quality of living, and a good deal of that is because of Black, and Hispanic crime waves.

Besides, a lot of Whites in the USA, are also just the trash Britain dumped off on the continent.
Funny how much the "trash british" contributed to the advanced civilization you live in.

Out of what made the list, Atlanta is the city that I am closest to. It came in at #64.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Is there really a country named Georgia? See #187.

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

This I think the year 10 or 15 that our capital city has been number one in this, we are number one every year for 10 or 15 years never not top place. And why should we not be, for MANY Centuries we have been called The Pearl of Europa. So excellent we continue to top this situation.

I could make a case for Venice,Florence, Porto and Bath, All pleasant spots.

I have visit Venice and Florence, not Porto but I visit Lisbon and I have not visit Bath but I have Devon, England as I have a friend she live in Devon and it's very beautiful.

Forum List

Back