Didn't Republicans tell us Jeb Bush was the "smart one"?

R

rdean

Well? Is he?

Knowing what we know now, would you still have invaded Iraq?

Yes

Sorry, I mis heard the comment.

Sorry, I mis interpreted the comment.

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Those were his answers over 4 days. Didn't he think he would ever be asked that question?

Duh!

You almost gotta laugh. Did anyone ever ask Truman if his executive order to send Troops to Korea was the smart move? Of course not because the liberal media used to control information. Did anyone ever ask Hillary's husband why the hell he had to go to an obscure NATO commandant to get permission to bomb freaking Yugoslavia when he was in trouble for abusing a federal intern? Nobody asks Hillary the tough questions because Hillary has become a recluse.

Those familiar with Jeb! aren't the least bit surprised; he's as much an inconsistent dullard as his father and brother, if not more so.

To be so completely unprepared and fumble a question everyone knew would be asked – except for Bush, it would seem – is true amateurism.

tumblr_njt6wgbJHu1rhkttmo1_500.png

Who exactly claimed Jeb was the smart one? That insinuates that there is a dumb one. I've never heard a republican claim their was. A quote would be nice.

I find it amusing that you want to claim Iraq is in a horrible state and yet you want to pretend that Hillary and Obama aren't at all responsible for what's happened the past six years

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Those were his answers over 4 days. Didn't he think he would ever be asked that question?

Duh!

And the real sad part is they are both smarter than anyone on the far left..

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Duh!

Rubio has also flip flopped in the last few days so now amongst the GOP candidates,

Bush, Cruz, Rubio, and Paul are all in the 'Iraq was a mistake' camp.

Those of us who knew that BEFORE the war welcome them...lol

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Duh!

No, they didn't tell you that. The liberal media told you that, and like a fool you believed it.

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Duh!

Rubio has also flip flopped in the last few days so now amongst the GOP candidates,

Hillary voted for the Iraq war resolution, numskull.

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Duh!

So? She now says Iraq was a mistake, and so do the Republican candidates. They've all scrambled to AGREE with her.

...how funny is that??? lol

Well? Is he?

Yes

The answer is no.

Iraq is better today.

Duh!

So? She now says Iraq was a mistake, and so do the Republican candidates. They've all scrambled to AGREE with her.

...how funny is that??? lol

So what's your point? How is this a winning issue for the Hilldebeast?

I'm not easily surprised by politicians at this point, but the way Jeb has "handled" this so far is just inexplicable.

In all this time, over all these years, he hasn't been able to prepare a clear, focused position on this?

Was he somehow surprised or caught off-guard by the question?

Wow.

Last edited:
I'm not easily surprised by politicians at this point, but the way Jeb has "handled" this so far is just inexplicable.

In all this time, over all these years, he hasn't been able to prepare a clear, focused position on this?

Wow.

No skin off my nose. I hope he goes into a death spiral. Another Bush is the last thing this country or the Republican Party needs.

Wow.

No skin off my nose. I hope he goes into a death spiral. Another Bush is the last thing this country or the Republican Party needs.
I'd be interested to know who you'd like to see on the GOP ticket.

Maybe you could stop by this thread when convenient: Serious question for Republicans Conservatives US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You almost gotta laugh. Did anyone ever ask Truman if his executive order to send Troops to Korea was the smart move? Of course not because the liberal media used to control information. Did anyone ever ask Hillary's husband why the hell he had to go to an obscure NATO commandant to get permission to bomb freaking Yugoslavia when he was in trouble for abusing a federal intern? Nobody asks Hillary the tough questions because Hillary has become a recluse.
Abusing a federal intern? Oh, you mean consensual sex with another adult that was no one else's business. Got it.

Forum List

Back