Didn't Republicans tell us Jeb Bush was the "smart one"?

Who exactly claimed Jeb was the smart one? That insinuates that there is a dumb one. I've never heard a republican claim their was. A quote would be nice.

I find it amusing that you want to claim Iraq is in a horrible state and yet you want to pretend that Hillary and Obama aren't at all responsible for what's happened the past six years
If you knew how to use Google, you could do a "search":

Google

Who exactly claimed Jeb was the smart one? That insinuates that there is a dumb one. I've never heard a republican claim their was. A quote would be nice.

I find it amusing that you want to claim Iraq is in a horrible state and yet you want to pretend that Hillary and Obama aren't at all responsible for what's happened the past six years

Google

And both Bush's are still smarter than any far left drone, especially this one..

Google

And both Bush's are still smarter than any far left drone, especially this one..
Smarter than you?

Forum List

Back