Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

I can't speculate on whats happening next year under circumstances I have no control over that have way too many variables.

That simple.

So, never make any future plans since you have no control over that have way too many variables.

As, any plan relies on speculation

Usually with controllable variables in your own sphere.

So, like being financially stable enough to not be harmed by a bout of inflation or with enough job security to not worry about a recession?

So, like being financially stable enough to not be harmed by a bout of inflation or with enough job security to not worry about a recession?
Financial stability is a personal issue, something like 60% or more of Americans are financially unstable.

Tell me what control you have over job security other than going to work every day and doing what is asked of you.

Tell me what control you have over job security other than going to work every day and doing what is asked of you.

Your choice of career helps.

Take my wife for example, she is an RN. More specifically she is an ICU nurse. She will never be without a job and there will always be a shortage of what she does. I doubt there is a more recession proof job in the country.

I am a data analyst in the Ag sector. Even during a recession people still need to eat and farmers/ranchers still need to make the best decisions they can.

But yes, coming to work and being the best you can at your job goes a long way towards job security.

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.
Depending on the results I have to:
  • Storm the capital - could get me 2-4 years of jail time. That's a pretty big change in my daily life.
  • Possibly sell my houses and move to a tropical beach in Canada with the other celebrities. Also a big change.
  • Deploy or delete all my crying Trump memes I have been working on. Hours of work.

Depending on the results I have to:
  • Storm the capital - could get me 2-4 years of jail time. That's a pretty big change in my daily life.
  • Possibly sell my houses and move to a tropical beach in Canada with the other celebrities. Also a big change.
  • Deploy or delete all my crying Trump memes I have been working on. Hours of work.

You forgot one:

Get a life.

Sure. Says the guy who is covering for Pedos in other threads. Gross dude. Stay off my posts.

With all due respect:

giphy.gif

LGBTQ+ are going abut their business. They have a right to be involved in community matters. MAGA's mob mentality and emotional outrage in opposing them leaes out any rational discurse.

Forum List

Back