Zone1 New girl in town

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sooooooo correct Foxfyre on your point about the democrat party.our greatest president of the 20th century kennedy is rolling over in his grave on what the Democrat party has become.RFK jr said it best saying the party his uncle and father were a part of,no longer resembles the party he was once so proud of they were part of.

They are here to destroy America,they are behind the whole sick LGBT thing.they have earned the right to be called the Demonrat party.used to be you could not find a Republican that was for the people and there were some Dems that were good,now the tide has turned and it’s just the opposite.

For decades there was no difference in the two parties,they were one in the same and the Dems were the demopublicans and the republicans were the republicrats but in the last decade the Dems have pulled miles apart ahead of the crowd as the enemy of the people and as I said,have now become the Demonrat party.
When both parties represented normal Americans the primary difference between the parties was that Democrats tended to be more big government solution people while Republicans tended to be more free market capitalism people, but both could and did stray over the others' line now and then.

Certainly all legislation was bipartisan back then and both parties were more fiscally responsible and demanded good results from the legislation or they ended whatever programs or initiatives they had implemented. JFK sounded pretty Republican when he said you don't raise taxes in recession or economic downturns and the right kind of targeted tax cuts can help an economy prosper.

The current Democrat Party is nothing like that and the Republicans are too often too timid to stand up and say no to their really destructive ideas.

Hi!

1724279748267.png

Attachments

• 1724279748691.png
    1724279748691.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 0
OP has the whole crew up in a stir, yet hasn't been seen in an appropriate amount of time.

This one may not even get to see the mascot.

welcome No Dana Only Zuul you are my kind of person.:thup: I like someone who can think outside the box and votes for the PERSON instead of the party as well. :TH_WAY~113:Thats what I like about trump is he is the first real president sense kennedy NOT part of the corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats sense the great JFK. It took me over a year before i became awake to that.It just seemed too good to be true. when you have BOTH parties trying to impeach a president,then the cat is out of the bag he is a president for the people.:thup:

I hope you have thick skin because you hang around here long enough,you will find out there are a lot of trolls here that vote for the PARTY over the person im afraid and cant be reasoned with and wont look at the evidence that the Dems are destroying America. there is one poster that is on this thread matter of fact whom is exactly one of those people.you will know who I am talking about if you stay here long enough.

I'll give you a hint,the one i am talking about that votes for the PARTY over the person no matter how corrupt that person is that has posted on this thread,his user name starts with an S. hope that helps and i pointed you in the right direction.

me and you will get along great,Like i said,i like someone who votes for the PERSON over the party.you are my kind of poster.:thup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back