Didn't Trump fire Flynn for lying to Pence?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
How do people think this Flynn thing is going to put TRUMP in prison, specifically?

Walk us through it.

Trump told Flynn to explore back channels with Russia to help with ISIS and ISIL.

He did it as a candidate, not as a President.

What are the specific statutes that Trump violated?

Trump told Flynn to explore back channels with Russia to help with ISIS and ISIL.

He did it as a candidate, not as a President.

What are the specific statutes that Trump violated?

None but how will a confessed perjurer convince a jury that the sun rises in the east, much less a defendant committed a crime?

Hold on. I thought the whole Russian thing was made up lies ?

How do people think this Flynn thing is going to put TRUMP in prison, specifically?

Walk us through it.

They don’t know they are just butthurt and desperate. Ine can assume that Mueller isn’t a complete idiot, but if we can even trust the report at all, then there must be something besides Flynn’s word.

Despite all that, this is, as Trump says, only a problem for Flynn.

The original claim was that Russian thought control waves made Hillary come across as a demented out of touch crook. But is that a lie?

The original claim was that Russian thought control waves made Hillary come across as a demented out of touch crook. But is that a lie?

I don't think so. From what I have heard, the Russians hacked the election machines.

the liberal media didnt confiscate Flynns passports and slap an ankle gps tracker on him.

all of you fucking denial bitches are absolutely pathetic

I don't think so. From what I have heard, the Russians hacked the election machines.
Absolutely no doubt about that. In fact, they had a whole election machine hacking station set up over on the grassy knoll and, get this, the guy in charge looked just like Elvis!

Absolutely no doubt about that. In fact, they had a whole election machine hacking station set up over on the grassy knoll and, get this, the guy in charge looked just like Elvis!

meh - I'm holding off until Stevie Ray steps in and starts swinging his ax.

Forum List

Back