Difference between CRT and Mein Kampf?

I read both, and the both came off as pseudo intellectual finessing of racial hate. Its OK to hate Jews, its OK to hate Whites, they did this...yada yada. As my boss used to say : "Same but different".
Same similarity of the KKK burning minority businesses and murdering blacks to todays ANTIFA/BLM which is burning minority businesses and murdering blacks. Same but different.

I ashamed of the Democrats. 65% of us normies don't want 5% of licentious perverted mentality ill perverts DICTATING what is acceptable or month devoted to their perverted singular sickness. How about, in a Democratic society...SHHH , ASK US, in a democratic way, IF we support this First? Is that TOO much to ask? Just forcing it on us, not democratic, it's the tail wagging the dog. Democracy doesn't work that way.

I ashamed of the Democrats. 65% of us normies don't want 5% of licentious perverted mentality ill perverts DICTATING what is acceptable or month devoted to their perverted singular sickness. How about, in a Democratic society...SHHH , ASK US, in a democratic way, IF we support this First? Is that TOO much to ask? Just forcing it on us, not democratic, it's the tail wagging the dog. Democracy doesn't work that way.
It's Bolshevism.
Get on board now or forfeit your potato ration.

I read both, and the both came off as pseudo intellectual finessing of racial hate. Its OK to hate Jews, its OK to hate Whites, they did this...yada yada. As my boss used to say : "Same but different".
You claim to have read what?

MY Magyar boss that fled communism in Hungary in 1960's...hates the democrats NOW because they are Communist wolves that put on sheep's clothing and pretended to fight for sheep's rights. "Same but different", that's where we are now.

Last edited:
MY Magyar boss that fled communism in Hungary in 1960's...hates the democrats NOW because they are Communist wolves that put on sheep's clothing and pretended to fight for sheep's rights. Same but different,
Did your boss flee to fascist Germany?

Do they love that fascism?

Did your boss flee to fascist Germany?

Do they love that fascism?
Hungary 1958, they fled to the west, they fled communism to Italy holding camps. Then to America. And here we are. So if communism was so good, why did so many flee and risk their lives to come here?

The Magyars. Like the Rus, back in 1938 they both aligned with Hitler. Yes, Russia the perfect communist state, ACTULLY aligned with the NAZIS before 1939. Russia actually invaded Poland and sued the NAZI support to slaughter thousands of poles. The Katlyn massacre.

Hungary 1958, they fled to the west, they fled communism to Italy holding camps. Then to America. And here we are. So if communism was so good, why did so many flee and risk their lives to come here?
People flee both right wing authoritarian and left wing totalitarianism regimes.

World history is full of both of them.

Its on the internet, buko. Same one that provided Mein kampf. Is there another version you recomend?

There is no single book on the theory comparable to Mein Kampf.

The ginning up of hysteria around the subject makes even the discussion of the topic nearly impossible.

Forum List

Back