Difference between CRT and Mein Kampf?

I read both, and the both came off as pseudo intellectual finessing of racial hate. Its OK to hate Jews, its OK to hate Whites, they did this...yada yada. As my boss used to say : "Same but different".
You have not read both. Because there is no similarity.

I have the book. The original. It's almost 500 pages and it is a bunch of legal writing. There is no book like Mary describes because a bunch of people submitted writings on various issues surrounding race and law.

Mary has not read this.

Absolutely I have, and they both are nonsensical political rhetorical bullshit. You haven't read either have you?
I have the book you have not read.

1655524175624.png

I lived though the 70's. The black on black murder rate, it isn't decreasing because Whites did stuff. Racism isn't to blame for the ginormous black on black murder rate. blacks murdering each other, that is on THEM.

I lived though the 70's. The black on black murder rate, it isn't decreasing because Whites did stuff. Racism isn't to blame for the ginormous black on black murder rate. blacks murdering each other, that is on THEM.
I lived in the 70's too and you need to concern yourself with white on white murder because if you are going to be killed, you will be killed by someone white.

1655524638528.png

And white racism does have a lot to do with black on black crime, but white on white is just as ginormous.

1655524855556.png

Bullshit you never lived thru anything real, but acted in a narrow racist existence of hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I lived in the 70's too and you need to concern yourself with white on white murder because if you are going to be killed, you will be killed by someone white.

View attachment 659304

And white racism does have a lot to do with black on black crime, but white on white is just as ginormous.

Might be because we don't play the victim card every single fucking day like you do.

Got news for you dummy. Go into a latino area and the highest rate will be latino on latino crime too................Imagine that.

Might be because we don't play the victim card every single fucking day like you do.

Got news for you dummy. Go into a latino area and the highest rate will be latino on latino crime too................Imagine that.
Stating fact is not victimhood. Whites have played the victim card for nearly 246 years. Stop making excuses.

Whites have played the victim card for nearly 246 years. Stop making excuses.
Oh STFU. You are the most racist person on these boards. You are boring you have been doing it so long.

CRT is garbage. And doesn't belong in schools along with the LG Bs as well. Just an agenda you clowns keep pushing and are now mad that people are pushing back.

tenor.gif

Oh STFU. You are the most racist person on these boards. You are boring you have been doing it so long.

CRT is garbage. And doesn't belong in schools along with the LG Bs as well. Just an agenda you clowns keep pushing and are now mad that people are pushing back.

tenor.gif
The only people who say I am a racist are you racists. CRT is taught in law schools. But as long as those like you want the confederacy to be taught, then schools should teach the perspective from all sides. As long as schools are teaching what whites have done, then the perspective of hispanics, native Americans, asians and blacks should be taught. The only people with an agenda are those like you and we are the ones pushing back, not you.

The only people who say I am a racist are you racists. CRT is taught in law schools. But as long as those like you want the confederacy to be taught, then schools should teach the perspective from all sides. As long as schools are teaching what whites have done, then the perspective of hispanics, native Americans, asians and blacks should be taught. The only people with an agenda are those like you and we are the ones pushing back, not you.
So. When the kids are adults then they can study whatever the hell they want.

When they are minors.........you teach the damn basics and STFU. You have no right to shove this garbage.........and it is garbage down other kids throats. Same with this BS Gay agenda. It has no business in school whatsoever. Your side has been LOUD TOO DANG LONG.

Now you play what you have done to get us here again. Call us names......you are racist.........bigot and all the other BS your side yells...........We are tired of it.........We are FED UP WITH IT. And WE ARE PUSHING BACK.

You don't like it...............I don't care.........You are a Cancer on this country.

Forum List

Back