Dijana Pavlovic Romani

The problem is you throw my origins as racial slur you are very aware of that gypsy is the name the europeans gave to a ethnic group or race which came from India and traveled through Egypt the European thought they are egyptians because of their dark skin gypsy is not just any word it means a race to which me and my mother belong and fortune teller has a connotation of primitive cheap and cheating and outsider that was a reason gypsies were killed

View attachment 467951 SETTLE DOWN FRANKIE CHILL OUT AND TAKE A PILL.

No one gives a FLYING CRAP about you nor your inbred lifestyle or family.

If you can't take a little ribbing, then stop always posting pictures, questions, videos about yourself.

Honest, I really don't care if you grew up in a horse-drawn wagon going from village to village stealing.

HOME SWEET HOME
View attachment 467954
My family is not inbred nor did I steal as kid nor lived in a horsewagon that you call my family names should be taboo and that you throw my origin as slur that's why I called you racist and reported you.

Pipe down or I'll take your pony from you.
I hope the moderation team will settle that dispute because clearly your comments are extremely hate speech

The problem is you throw my origins as racial slur you are very aware of that gypsy is the name the europeans gave to a ethnic group or race which came from India and traveled through Egypt the European thought they are egyptians because of their dark skin gypsy is not just any word it means a race to which me and my mother belong and fortune teller has a connotation of primitive cheap and cheating and outsider that was a reason gypsies were killed

If you can't take a little ribbing, then stop always posting pictures, questions, videos about yourself.

Honest, I really don't care if you grew up in a horse-drawn wagon going from village to village stealing.

HOME SWEET HOME
View attachment 467954
My family is not inbred nor did I steal as kid nor lived in a horsewagon that you call my family names should be taboo and that you throw my origin as slur that's why I called you racist and reported you.

I hope the moderation team will settle that dispute because clearly your comments are extremely hate speech

My my what a cloistered world you live in Morty. You wouldn't make it five minutes in NYC! :21:

gypsy-boy.jpg

HOME SWEET HOME
View attachment 467954

My my what a cloistered world you live in Morty. You wouldn't make it five minutes in NYC! :21:

View attachment 467959
This is probably the media just yesterday I saw Simpsons Halloween and they made fun of gypsies they also used to make fun of blacks or Asians in the 30 40s cartoons but now they don't anymore. That is why it is so important what I say I made a video about gypsies in media though I can't compete with Hollywood and channels like the BBC but I do my contribution I'm not even offended it is just out of principle that hate speech should be taken out of media because that is true for everyone else and common sense nowadays

-My son Alessandro came back from school and he told me, today a kid said: "Gypsies steal children", I was upset and asked did you reported him to the teacher, and he said no mummy I just said it is not true, Im roma and I know it is not true, if he is smart he will understand if he is stupid he will remain ignorant all his life. I learned a valuable lesson from my son, a 9 year old kid, it is important how we perceive ourselfs and how much we believe in ourselfes. We Roma have a expression, Opre Roma, that means Stand Up Roma - Raise your heads, thats how I will leave you, to stand up for yourself, to believe in yourself, Opre Roma. ~Dijana Pavlovic

11:15 onwards...

Forum List

Back