Zone1 Romani Americans Which broader race are they?

Also i dont know what happened, i mean i see the sign and the camera caption but on the camera caption i see only women shopping, i dont see them stealing, Maybe im wrong and didnt noticed a detail sorry then, can you tell me where you see they steal i see women looking like gypsies and shopping normally. He captures them and says they are thieves, and not a single gypsy allowed.

To me the women look obviously like gypsies, and he probably sees and knows they are gypsies and it might really be that they are accussed because they are gypsies, like "racial profiling" or "prejudice" maybe there was really cases of shoplifting but maybe he doesnt even know if it was really the gypsies, or all shoplifting cases were gypsies. Im just saying, it looks to me that it is because they are gypsies. I think it would be just if the police makes a search and sees what really happened. If the gypsies really stole something, they should be punished. But in any case, saying "not a single gypsy allowed" is wrong, what if a random gypsy like me and my mum and we look as group obviously like gypsies appear and just want to buy a bottle of water, and he says not a single gypsy allowed?

We don't go by you, we go by real life. The store has a problem with Romani thieves looting it. Don't like it go help out by providing security and turning the thieves in.

Correct answer is still this. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and if Gypsies don't like the results of their criminal gangs' activities it's up to themselves to change it, not 'everybody else'.

Correct answer is still this. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and if Gypsies don't like the results of their criminal gangs' activities it's up to themselves to change it, not 'everybody else'.
If its for a reason its not neccessarily for a good reason or correct, everything has a reason, its complex why since centuries gypsies are persecuted, outcasts and marginalised, why the holocaust happened, etc. you might as well say the holocaust was for a reason

Also i dont know what happened, i m

And you don't want to know, you just want to snivel about 'racism n stuff'. the guy wouldn't go through all that if it weren't happening, nobody wants to drive off paying customers, so if one demographic chooses to be more trouble than they're worth so be it. Like I said, don't like it do something about it instead of whining.

And it isn't white people's job to cater to you; they have as much right to support each other and their own cultures as anybody else. You racists just can't handle real diversity.

And you don't want to know, you just want to snivel about 'racism n stuff'. the guy wouldn't go through all that if it weren't happening, nobody wants to drive off paying customers, so if one demographic chooses to be more trouble than they're worth so be it. Like I said, don't like it do something about it instead of whining.

And it isn't white people's job to cater to you; they have as much right to support each other and their own cultures as anybody else. You racists just can't handle real diversity.
I want to know thats why i said the police should carry a thourough search and if the gypsies stole someting they should be punished. But you dont want to know, and im just saying we dont know except what we see and what was reported, do you know more then what was reported and how and why? And why do you believe him? Would you believe the KKK accussing a black guy immediately? Why im racist but you defend this? How is that possible? You have no brains it seems. To me the women look obviously like gypsies, and he probably sees and knows they are gypsies and it might really be that they are accussed because they are gypsies, like "racial profiling" or "prejudice" maybe there was really cases of shoplifting but maybe he doesnt even know if it was really the gypsies, or all shoplifting cases were gypsies. Im just saying, it looks to me that it is because they are gypsies. I think it would be just if the police makes a search and sees what really happened. If the gypsies really stole something, they should be punished. But in any case, saying "not a single gypsy allowed" is wrong, what if a random gypsy like me and my mum and we look as group obviously like gypsies appear and just want to buy a bottle of water, and he says not a single gypsy allowed?

I want to know thats why i said the police should carry a thourough search and if the gypsies stole someting they should be punished. But you dont want to know, and im just saying we dont know except what we see and what was reported, do you know more then what was reported and how and why? And why do you believe him? Would you believe the KKK accussing a black guy immediately? Why im racist but you defend this? How is that possible? You have no brains it seems. To me the women look obviously like gypsies, and he probably sees and knows they are gypsies and it might really be that they are accussed because they are gypsies, like "racial profiling" or "prejudice" maybe there was really cases of shoplifting but maybe he doesnt even know if it was really the gypsies, or all shoplifting cases were gypsies. Im just saying, it looks to me that it is because they are gypsies. I think it would be just if the police makes a search and sees what really happened. If the gypsies really stole something, they should be punished. But in any case, saying "not a single gypsy allowed" is wrong, what if a random gypsy like me and my mum and we look as group obviously like gypsies appear and just want to buy a bottle of water, and he says not a single gypsy allowed?

Ah, lots of handwaves, no real point except assorted rubbish and excuses. It's also more than possible they are thieves and driving him out of business.

The Peanut Gallery can merely google 'gypsy shoplifting gangs' and browse the zillion reports, along with the news about their pickpocket schools and the like. No need to give any credibility to your racist crying. Here in the U.S. if 'minorities' were to disappear overnight so would 75% of the crime and 95% of the violence; just a fact of life.

Last edited:
You are beast in human shape. You are not a human for me. Im probably for you not a human because im a gypsy so its mutual.

And you just have an inferiority complex and realize Whitey can and does get along just fine without Gypsies. So do most blacks and latinos for that matter. Asians and Indians do just fine here, so obviously it isn't 'white racism' that is your problem, it's you.

The Peanut Gallery can merely google 'gypsy shoplifting gangs' and browse the zillion reports, along with the news about their pickpocket schools and the like. No need to give any credibility to your racist crying.
There are 20 million romani world wide, some are politicians, famous, or soccer players, boxers, lawers, medicians, some are criminal, but the media is also racist, because they report only such a thing and paint the whole romani nation with such a brush. I counter with my own media representation. Thanks for pointing how racist the media is and paths the way for this kind of thinking and that such things happen. We still dont know more then what was reported, you make assumptions of media, or things you saw in media, which wouldnt work as a case at a justice court, and is not justice.

My own counter of the media representation

And you just have an inferiority complex and realize Whitey can and does get along just fine without Gypsies. So do most blacks and latinos for that matter. Asians and Indians do just fine here, so obviously it isn't 'white racism' that is your problem, it's you.
I never said something about white racism. Or whites. I dont know if the shop owner is white even. Do you know if he is white and how? Its anti-gypsy racism, which not only whites can be, just like there are black anti-semites like the nation of islam. Its still terrible and wrong. Some blacks kill asians, is that ok? I never said something about whites, i said its anti-gypsy racism.

There are 20 million romani world wide, some are politicians, famous, or soccer players, boxers, lawers, medicians, some are criminal, but the media is also racist, because they report only such a thing and paint the whole romani nation with such a brush. I counter with my own media representation. Thanks for pointing how racist the media is and paths the way for this kind of thinking and that such things happen. We still dont know more then what was reported, you make assumptions of media, or things you saw in media, which wouldnt work as a case at a justice court, and is not justice.

My own counter of the media representation

You're sniveling about American gypsies. I doubt the European gypsy 'cultural values' are any different. The 'honest' ones happily provide support and cover for the thieves and swindlers.

You're sniveling about American gypsies. I doubt the European gypsy 'cultural values' are any different. The 'honest' ones happily provide support and cover for the thieves and swindlers.
So there is not one single "good gypsy" everything is clear to me. We dont need to talk any further. The ones who dont steal cover for the ones who do. Everything is clear.

So there is not one single "good gypsy" everything is clear to me. We dont need to talk any further. The ones who dont steal cover for the ones who do. Everything is clear.

Never said that, just said it's prudent to not assume there are any when it comes to strangers, especially gypsies and certain other minorities. You deserve the bad press.

So apparently you don't read your own posts. Okay.
I do. I never said whites or anything about whitey. That you think this way, is white fragility, and your own imagination. I dont even know if the shop owner is white even, he could very well be asian, often shop owners of small shops are asian, like apu in simpsons. And in California there are only 3 white people. I dont know if that is about whitey. Sometimes or often there is a association with whites and racism, but not always.

Never said that, just said it's prudent to not assume there are any when it comes to strangers, especially gypsies and certain other minorities. You deserve the bad press.
visibility and representation is very important, and everyone knows that. there is even a trans visiblity day, everyone knows how important that is, seems the media makes a exception for gypsies.

I do. I never said whites or anything about whitey. That you think this way, is white fragility, and your own imagination. I dont even know if the shop owner is white even, he could very well be asian, often shop owners of small shops are asian, like apu in simpsons. And in California there are only 3 white people. I dont know if that is about whitey. Sometimes or often there is a association with whites and racism, but not always.

All you ever do is snivel about Whitey. The obsession with who can 'pass' and who can't, ad nauseam. Who else are you sniveling about re 'racism n stuff'? Martians? Bantus?

All you ever do is snivel about Whitey. The obsession with who can 'pass' and who can't, ad nauseam. Who else are you sniveling about re 'racism n stuff'? Martians? Bantus?
I asked if one can pass as white, but search my posts i asked almost as many times if one looks black or latino, and once i asked if a guy i know looks like the head of the nation of islam who is black american. That has nothing to do with racism, to ask where someone can pass, and is completely unrelated topic. There are friends who do youtube videos and guess ethnicities of people, that is a funny game, nothing racist.

visibility and representation is very important, and everyone knows that. there is even a trans visiblity day, everyone knows how important that is, seems the media makes a exception for gypsies.

lol so you think white people run around ordering people to tell them what ethnic group they are ? You think we all know gypsies from Italians, Indians, latinos, or any other group? lol that's hilarious.

Forum List

Back