Dimms rewrite history and lionize McCain and Bush, when Carter dies what will they change?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
When Jimmy Carter dies, I cannot imagine the swooning and felating that will occur.

The Dimms and the MSM will call him the greatest President we ever had on and on and on.

It’ll be a spectacle, and it will be a bullshit rewriting of history.

Carter was hot wet garbage as a POTUS and he broke tradition of former Presidents not blasting current Presidents.

His economy was shit. We were considered pussies by the rest of the planet.

He is a slack jawed Southerner, so he is racist and stupid...isn’t that how it works? Don’t coastal liberal elitists shit on Southerners?

If there is ever a day when a right wing turd isn't pissed off about something; that will be a first.

When Jimmy Carter dies, I cannot imagine the swooning and felating that will occur.

The Dimms and the MSM will call him the greatest President we ever had on and on and on.

Carter was hot wet garbage as a POTUS and he broke tradition of former Presidents not blasting current Presidents.

He is a slack jawed Southerner, so he is racist and stupid...isn’t that how it works? Don’t coastal liberal elitists shit on Southerners?
They'll probably speak glowingly of him, no doubt pointing out that he was a good man who did some wonderful things after his presidency.

Unlike the Trumpsters, who have been saying some mind-blowingly ugly and nasty things about George HW Bush.

They'll probably speak glowingly of him, no doubt pointing out that he was a good man who did some wonderful things after his presidency.

Unlike the Trumpsters, who have been saying some mind-blowingly ugly and nasty things about George HW Bush.

Like being critical of the war he started?

Raising taxes he promised he would not?

The ADA?

What else did they say?

I recall the soulless Dimms calling him a wimp in 1992, in spite of him being. A pilot in WWII. He went skydiving when he turned 90.

I got news for you, Obama and Clinton and Carter will NOT be doing that.

The ADA?

What else did they say?

I recall the soulless Dimms calling him a wimp in 1992, in spite of him being. A pilot in WWII. He went skydiving when he turned 90.

Well, all you have to do is read the posts from the following thread to see what I'm talking about: George H.W. Bush has died

You'll have no problem seeing many examples in that one thread alone.

The Democrats will treat Carter far, far better than how the Trumpsters are treating Bush.

If there is ever a day when a right wing turd isn't pissed off about something; that will be a first.
The Colonel is projecting and he does not realize it. Substitute Trump for Carter and his true fear becomes clear. The Colonel is in fact talking about Trump.

The ADA?

What else did they say?

Well, all you have to do is read the posts from the following thread to see what I'm talking about: George H.W. Bush has died

You'll have no problem seeing many examples in that one thread alone.

The Democrats will treat Carter far, far better than how the Trumpsters are treating Bush.

This is a fucking anonymous message board. I am speaking of paid media, people we actually know who they are.

Media.

Not Fat Frank Friday posting as he takes his morning shit.

You are a very bitter sounding person.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

His Willie Horton ad was fucking brilliant.

He bitchslapped the Greek.

The ADA?

What else did they say?

Obama, Clinton and Carter ALL MEANT WELL-----but were not up to the job-------Bush was (I did not vote for him------I was young and stupid then)

When Trump does, will the liberal media fucks rewrite history and kiss his ass? :21:

In this case, the moron OP does not understand or is not aware of the traditional practice of delaying criticism and negativity of the deceased until after the grieving processes and during the grieving process remembering the positive and good things the deceased may have accomplished. It's a sign of respect for those who may be grieving more than a sign of respect as much as the deceased. A need to attack the dead and those grieving for the dead is just an obvious sign of a weak and emotionally insecure classless individual with a constant need to express hatred to suppress self-loathing.

His Willie Horton ad was fucking brilliant.

He bitchslapped the Greek.

Michael Dukakis was a little, wimp, pseudo "intellectual", The picture of him riding the tank with the helmet looking like a four year old was priceless.

of the 3 mentioned i like Carter as a person much more that 'mcstain' and all of the 'bush familia' .

You guys know it’s coming. It will be a political spectacle to behold.

Funny enough, the only reason the MSM kissed ass to McCain and Bush is to somehow bash Trump.

I don’t recall the kissy faced bullshit when Reagan died.

You guys know it’s coming. It will be a political spectacle to behold.

Funny enough, the only reason the MSM kissed ass to McCain and Bush is to somehow bash Trump.

I don’t recall the kissy faced bullshit when Reagan died.

When his wife died...

Now back to the topic. Nancy Reagan was a very classy First Lady and was truly dedicated to her husband. She represented the US in a highly admirable way. She was her own woman and thus her memorable personality.
RIP Nancy, you are now with the man you dedicated your life to and loved.

RIP Mrs. Reagan.She was always a classy lady and you could see the love between her and her husband. I thought she was a bit odd with the astrology, but otherwise a good person.

The Carter Years were a renaissance.

For the soviets....

Forum List

Back