Dimms rewrite history and lionize McCain and Bush, when Carter dies what will they change?

I have a hard time being objective about Jimmy C. The 'aw shucks' image doesn't square with his being an active member of the TriLateral Commission. He signed off on Brzezinski's mad notion of arming and funding the wacko Muslims and creating the jihad monster we fight today. He inherited as fubar economy from Nixon and Ford and a bad situation became worse. Yet, he put Paul Volker in charge of the fed. Reagan got the credit for killing the inflation beast, but it was under Carter that Volker started his work. We didn't get involved militarily anywhere though he set the stage with the before mentioned Brzezinski BS.
Overall, I see him as the Alfred E. Neuman of modern presidents.

When Jimmy Carter dies, I cannot imagine the swooning and felating that will occur.

The Dimms and the MSM will call him the greatest President we ever had on and on and on.

It’ll be a spectacle, and it will be a bullshit rewriting of history.

Carter was hot wet garbage as a POTUS and he broke tradition of former Presidents not blasting current Presidents.

His economy was shit. We were considered pussies by the rest of the planet.

He is a slack jawed Southerner, so he is racist and stupid...isn’t that how it works? Don’t coastal liberal elitists shit on Southerners?

This was a WIN/WIN for you!

If the liberal media bashed bush you could demonize them for NOT "putting politics aside".

But when they "put politics aside" you demonize them for being hypocrites!

I know how your minds work.

Carter inherited a 5% GDP growth and turned it into a recession because he was a useless piece of shit POTUS.

He inherited 8% mortgage rates, and whe he left they were 18%.

SUCH A PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Allowed hostages for 444 days. Coward piece of mung.

But be assured, when he buys the big peanut farm in the sky, the liberal media will perform analingus on him like they were in a live sex show in Amsterdam.

Forum List

Back